Yeah!

We are golden!!!

hahahahha

ok, I'll stop...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

so... I'm fine, thanks!

And you?

=D

Good morning!:thumb_yello: I'm fine.. Just woke up and it's a really nice weather outside..

And Im happy that I have a week off now.. You know..holidays:biggrin2:

i went to watch J'ai tué ma mère (I Killed My Mother) yesterday and am now having a little bit crush on the director-actor Xavier Dolan:wub2: he's only 21 years old and the film has won 3 awards from Cannes Film Festival, what a talented lad!!!!!!!!! anyone knows abt him or the film?

anyway, just another entry in my gay crush list.... now i'm more sure there's a little gay man living within my body:sneaky2:

In france, because of the festival we really heard about the film. I wanted to go see it, but there was no cinema who played it my city (and there's 5 cinemas in my city :mf_rosetinted:)

I read a lot of articles about this and the director seems to be so so so cute ^^

But the story is a lit bit shocking, no ?

(Ok i'm gonna buy the dvd when it'll be less expensive. And I'm gonna download it.)

i went to watch J'ai tué ma mère (I Killed My Mother) yesterday and am now having a little bit crush on the director-actor Xavier Dolan:wub2: he's only 21 years old and the film has won 3 awards from Cannes Film Festival, what a talented lad!!!!!!!!! anyone knows abt him or the film?

anyway, just another entry in my gay crush list.... now i'm more sure there's a little gay man living within my body:sneaky2:

He's cute isn't he :wub2: I saw him downtown last time I went :teehee:

In france, because of the festival we really heard about the film. I wanted to go see it, but there was no cinema who played it my city (and there's 5 cinemas in my city :mf_rosetinted:)

I read a lot of articles about this and the director seems to be so so so cute ^^

But the story is a lit bit shocking, no ?

(Ok i'm gonna buy the dvd when it'll be less expensive. And I'm gonna download it.)

he's talented!! not really shocking... but since i personally dun have that kind of conflicts with my mum it doesn't really resonate with my deep inside:teehee: but the scenes are amusing and beautiful! he as both the director and the leading actor has done a very good job IMO:thumb_yello:

He's cute isn't he :wub2: I saw him downtown last time I went :teehee:

VERY CUTE!!!!:wub2: i watched his interviews on youtube and re-watched some scenes..... like a fangirl during those moments so creepy:mf_rosetinted:

wow!!! u actually met him??? i'm jealous:roftl:

oh and yes, Ricky Martin comes out officially today!!!

i'm straight but i love gay people, and i think gay men in particular make really good friends, perhaps more so than straight men (for females anyway.)

i have huge respect for people who have the courage to be who they are unashamedly and be with the one they love!

Hey,

I'm not picking on you, but your post caught my eye. I just think that you obviously have a good intention, but this sort of statement may be construed as patronising and not sound right.

Gay people are like straight people: some of them are lovely, and others are total asses :dunno: Saying that you love gay people to me is just like saying that all old people are sweet, or that all sick people are fantastic people: it's a generalisation and not right, and I think that if anything, this sort of statement is demeaning to the general gay population, as you're defining them by their sexuality.

Sexuality only defines sexuality; It doesn't affect character or personality or good heart, so IMO saying this sort of thing can only be taken a bit badly, no matter how great the intention behind it was.

Again, please don't take this as an attack, I'm just pointing it out :huglove:

Good morning!:thumb_yello: I'm fine.. Just woke up and it's a really nice weather outside..

And Im happy that I have a week off now.. You know..holidays:biggrin2:

Oh! Luck girl!!! I wish that I could wake up and don't need to go to school!!! Only friday! grrrr... The easter holliday here is only at friday and weekend... AAnd my test will end tomorrow!!! I'm so happy!!! hahaahhah I'll sleep at afternoom tomorrow!!! hahahahha

so...

some new???

hahahahha

see ya!

hugs, kisses and shake hands...

wmm

Oh! Luck girl!!! I wish that I could wake up and don't need to go to school!!! Only friday! grrrr... The easter holliday here is only at friday and weekend... AAnd my test will end tomorrow!!! I'm so happy!!! hahaahhah I'll sleep at afternoom tomorrow!!! hahahahha

so...

some new???

hahahahha

see ya!

hugs, kisses and shake hands...

wmm

In which grade are you? And where excatly you' re from?:wink2:

I took a walk this morning.. :thumb_yello:

he's talented!! not really shocking... but since i personally dun have that kind of conflicts with my mum it doesn't really resonate with my deep inside:teehee: but the scenes are amusing and beautiful! he as both the director and the leading actor has done a very good job IMO:thumb_yello:

VERY CUTE!!!!:wub2: i watched his interviews on youtube and re-watched some scenes..... like a fangirl during those moments so creepy:mf_rosetinted:

wow!!! u actually met him??? i'm jealous:roftl:

oh and yes, Ricky Martin comes out officially today!!!

I'm not here I'm gone to watch this movie ^^

:aah:

Evrybody had doubts for Ricky Martin, no ?

Joke of the day: He does his coming out, what about his comeback ?

:mf_rosetinted:

In which grade are you? And where excatly you' re from?:wink2:

I took a walk this morning.. :thumb_yello:

I'm at the last year of school. Next year I'll go to College!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Ok... now I'm on Holliday!!! yeah!!! hahahaha

see ya

ops... sorry.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The better place in the world...

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

huhuhu

wow.. sounds great:wub2:

Im from Latvia, doh :naughty:

Happy Easter to you too! Are you celebrating? :thumb_yello:

Hi folks!!!

I never saw this movie!!

:(:(:(:(

Anybody can send me the link of download???

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'm not here I'm gone to watch this movie ^^

:aah:

Evrybody had doubts for Ricky Martin, no ?

Joke of the day: He does his coming out, what about his comeback ?

:mf_rosetinted:

i'm not sure about any download link but here is the trailer of the movie!:wub2:

frankly i don't pay much attention to Ricky Martin before so i was kinda shocked when knowing he's gay. but then, WHO CARES if he really is and has come out now? i believe he's a nice person:biggrin2:

ty but i think ill leave this thread for now and i dont want to take up anyones time so ty anyway

do come back whenever u want! u are not taking anybody's time! :wink2: