you see RC church says that man suoldent lay wihth man its just not dune (so its like being dambed for all eturnaty)

i struggle enugh to fit in with socioty never mined all this i hate this

everythings getting ontop of me as i said

well i say ok but ever scence http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22587

the thing is that i bumpped into her again today and im all messed up. its hard enugh being confused with my sexeality and RC and all this with her i cant stop thinking about her...i know im stupid. you see RC church says that man suoldent lay wihth man its just not dune (so its like being dambed for all eturnaty)

i struggle enugh to fit in with socioty never mined all this i hate this .

sorry for ranting on

everythings getting ontop of me as i said

well i say ok but ever scence http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22587

the thing is that i bumpped into her again today and im all messed up. its hard enugh being confused with my sexeality and RC and all this with her i cant stop thinking about her...i know im stupid. you see RC church says that man suoldent lay wihth man its just not dune (so its like being dambed for all eturnaty)

i struggle enugh to fit in with socioty never mined all this i hate this .

sorry for ranting on

:sad::no::huglove:

what's RC? Roman Catholic? :blink:

i'm not very religious at all so i can't really comment :dunno: i don't have a problem with it though... Love is my religion :biggrin2:

please rant, it's what friends are for :wink2::wub2:

:sad::no::huglove:

what's RC? Roman Catholic? :blink:

i'm not very religious at all so i can't really comment :dunno: i don't have a problem with it though... Love is my religion :biggrin2:

please rant, it's what friends are for :wink2::wub2:

friends realy

i got to go hun (cry myself to sleep)or doodle or wright something

i need to fined my way

im lost but ill never be alon if you (all MFC) are wating to help me

JUV ye hugs and KISSES G

Sweetie, this girl is not for you! Never let anybody hit you!This is the worst way to start a relashionship. she is playing with your feelings.She will hurt you if you allow her to get close.Ignore her.You will find a sweet soul mate and you will know that person is perfect for you because you will not ask yourself any questions and things will happen naturally.Being alone is always better than being with a person who makes you feel like you are worth nothing (the way she does), trust me.You will find someone who will be sweet like you , you deserve to be happy. She's just mean and she'll make you unhappy!

Lots of :huglove: for you and no need to rush, you'll find the right person for you at the right time! Take care sweetie.

wow.. sounds great:wub2:

Im from Latvia, doh :naughty:

Happy Easter to you too! Are you celebrating? :thumb_yello:

Hi!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Realy???

kkkkkkkkkk

Yep!

The holliday ended yesterday...

=/

but the chocolate continous here... kkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, little... If I could give you any tips I'll, but I don't know nothing about love. I never kissed a girl (neither a man)...

But, If you need a friend. here we are!!!

=D

we all love you, swettie!!

see ya!

warms hugs and kisses from happy Brazil!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hi!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Realy???

kkkkkkkkkk

Yep!

The holliday ended yesterday...

=/

but the chocolate continous here... kkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah, holidays are over :huh: And Im back to school :aah:

I really would like to talk more and know something about your country:wub2:

hi all *sighs*

i feal sooo empty and lonly and confused soooo lost

i talked to my paster(prist) about my confustion over my sexuality andweakness of faith as i thaught it was

1 its sooo wrong (with bible qwotations)

2 dambed for eturanaty

3 cast out of his flock (parish)

4 that i should see this as a test sent by god (that i mustn't fail)

i realy dont want to lose my faith(in the RC churchand in humanaty itsself) but im sooo lost

its (my overall mood)is affecting my imajination (its got sooo dark)i have lost mubbinland and i fined myself slipping away from any trace of dreamland

sorry for brinning shuch a downer today

JUV G

hi all *sighs*

i feal sooo empty and lonly and confused soooo lost

i talked to my paster(prist) about my confustion over my sexuality andweakness of faith as i thaught it was

1 its sooo wrong (with bible qwotations)

2 dambed for eturanaty

3 cast out of his flock (parish)

4 that i should see this as a test sent by god (that i mustn't fail)

i realy dont want to lose my faith(in the RC churchand in humanaty itsself) but im sooo lost

its (my overall mood)is affecting my imajination (its got sooo dark)i have lost mubbinland and i fined myself slipping away from any trace of dreamland

sorry for brinning shuch a downer today

JUV G

Hello!:bye:

Your post really scares me, please take care of your self, and maybe you should talk to someone else but a priest?

Do you go to school? Maybe you could talk to the school nurse or a teacher? Have you talked to your parents?

I'm sorry to say but the churches in so many countries are the last ones to accept that homosexuality/bisexuality is an absolute natural thing!

You say you don't want to loose your faith, well look at it this way:

God has created you and why in the world would he created a being that he doesn't approve of?

I'm not in any way religious and I can't see the standpoint of the church, or in this case only a single priest, other than stupid talking. You are who you are and you have all the right in the world to be that person :thumb_yello: and a priest has no saying in this, he is just trying to make you feel guilt and feel bad about yourself.