That's ok about the accent Au, I loves you anyways ;)

What else have you been doing?

Has your flu gone away completely now?

hum.. yeah the flu is gone. Well, mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps while spitting out the blood and screaming, someone save us (SORRY! Just a little "my chemical romance" quote there, I adoooooore them:wub2: )

In fact, I've mainly been going to my lectures, working and practicing. I have a recording session all day today, from 2pm to 10pm so it's gonna be a loooong day!!:thumb_yello:

hum.. yeah the flu is gone. Well, mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps while spitting out the blood and screaming, someone save us (SORRY! Just a little "my chemical romance" quote there, I adoooooore them:wub2: )

In fact, I've mainly been going to my lectures, working and practicing. I have a recording session all day today, from 2pm to 10pm so it's gonna be a loooong day!!:thumb_yello:

MCR?

I'm more of a Panic! fan, do you like Panic! At the disco?

Tell me ALL about Mika live when you get back OK?

What are you going to wear out on MFC night?

I would wear a pleaded black skirt, pink character top, lollipop wellies and thick black braces :D

But hey, I'm crazy :D:D

I'm just now listening to Mariah Carey-Butterfly and it's just struck 10:01PM Friday night.

How is it for you?

Where'd you go Elenorelle?

MCR?

I'm more of a Panic! fan, do you like Panic! At the disco?

Tell me ALL about Mika live when you get back OK?

What are you going to wear out on MFC night?

I would wear a pleaded black skirt, pink character top, lollipop wellies and thick black braces :D

But hey, I'm crazy :D:D

I'm just now listening to Mariah Carey-Butterfly and it's just struck 10:01PM Friday night.

How is it for you?

Where'd you go Elenorelle?

I'm still here:)

What's Gods and Monsters about? Do you recommend it?

Actually based on a real person -- Sir Ian plays Frank Whale, the director

of the old film, Frankenstein. He was nominated for an Academy Award

for the role (but didn't win). Here's a synopsis from imdb.com:

Set in 1957, James Whale, the director of Show Boat (1936), The Invisible Man (1933), Frankenstein (1931), and Bride of Frankenstein (1935), had long since stepped back from the glamor and glitz of Hollywood. A stroke triggers once buried flashes of memory of his life in Dudley, his film career, and, most influentially, the trenches during the Great War. Haunted and lonely, he recounts many of his experiences to his musclebound gardener, Clay Boone. Despite the divide that exists between them, their friendship develops. Reliant on his sternly disapproving housemaid, Hannah, the flamboyant director whose time has passed sees himself slipping away, unable to stop the decline, and indulges his fantasies by coaxing Boone to model for him.

The gardener is played by Brendan Fraser, who I don't think has ever

been better -- he's wasting his talent in movies like The Mummy.

Yes, I would definitely recommend it! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Actually based on a real person -- Sir Ian plays Frank Whale, the director

of the old film, Frankenstein. He was nominated for an Academy Award

for the role (but didn't win). Here's a synopsis from imdb.com:

Set in 1957, James Whale, the director of Show Boat (1936), The Invisible Man (1933), Frankenstein (1931), and Bride of Frankenstein (1935), had long since stepped back from the glamor and glitz of Hollywood. A stroke triggers once buried flashes of memory of his life in Dudley, his film career, and, most influentially, the trenches during the Great War. Haunted and lonely, he recounts many of his experiences to his musclebound gardener, Clay Boone. Despite the divide that exists between them, their friendship develops. Reliant on his sternly disapproving housemaid, Hannah, the flamboyant director whose time has passed sees himself slipping away, unable to stop the decline, and indulges his fantasies by coaxing Boone to model for him.

The gardener is played by Brendan Fraser, who I don't think has ever

been better -- he's wasting his talent in movies like The Mummy.

Yes, I would definitely recommend it! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:mf_lustslow: on of my fav actor!..yeah, it's a pity that he hadn't make other things..:boxed:

Will do, avoca! Glad you liked that version of Over My Shoulder, too...

I find it so melancholy and achingly beautiful -- when I heard it I knew

that Mika is more than just a two-minute pop song writer. :wub2:

I knew that when i saw him playing GK at jools... LOOOONG ago :biggrin2:

Sort of free-associating now, but speaking of gay-themed Ian McKellen

films, have you seen Gods and Monsters? Very powerful.

loved it!! love ian!! one of my faves! :punk:

Oooh, I hope my presence has not been part of the reason! Don't mean

to intrude too much on this thread really -- just that I find a lot in

common with so many of you. Sorry.

dcdeb

don't be sorry, deb. it's not true, I'm sure. I instead I feel I am scaring people off the thread as everytime I start posting the others stop... :naughty: oh well, that's life :boxed:

I was so right, no one is here!! :roftl:

well, I wanted to say bye to everyone here. I'm off till mid week, cause of the london gigs and then i may be online much less cause of a new, time consuming job. :blink:

tc, everyone. look forward to meet some of ya in london.. aurelien? :bleh:

Hi. I'm Hanne. I'm a bi guy shoved in a girls body. X_X That makes no sense, but you'd understand with the way I think. xD Though more a gay guy in a girls body with tendencies to fancy a girl or two or five.

How are all of you this evening?

Hi. I'm Hanne. I'm a bi guy shoved in a girls body. X_X That makes no sense, but you'd understand with the way I think. xD Though more a gay guy in a girls body with tendencies to fancy a girl or two or five.

How are all of you this evening?

Aaw, I missed you :(

I wonder how last night went for those lucky enough to be in London.

I am SO unbelievably jealous!

I went to see a famous medium's show last night.

She told my mother and granddad what my nana has been up to and told me that the voice that wouldn't leave me alone was a guide.

It was kind of freaky because she knew things that no one else knew :D

I know exactly what you mean about being a bi man in a girl's body.

EDIT: I'm not schitzo or anything, my nana was very psychic and my grandad said I have some of that.

Has anyone else been to see a psychic before?

goonight sweety!

I keep reading this as "sweaty"... and wonder... then I realize :blush-anim-cl:

well, I wanted to say bye to everyone here. I'm off till mid week, cause of the london gigs and then i may be online much less cause of a new, time consuming job. :blink:

tc, everyone. look forward to meet some of ya in london.. aurelien? :bleh:

Have a wonderful time, avoca, aurelien, whoever else will be in London.

I'll try not to be too jealous. :wink2:

dcdeb

hi Girl!

how are you doing?????

I am feeling restless tonight

Same, I'm trying to find answers about this "Guide"

You wouldn't know of a dark haired, people hating, playful, married man of between 28 and 38 years of age who lived somewhere in Europe/UK, treasures his tophat and performs as a magician in a theater with a heavy, dark red curtain masking the stage..... Who lived in the 19th century Victorian times would you?

Because if you do, you're saving me a lot of searching.

If youdon't, just answer my next question and forget I asked ;)

So how are you tonight anyways???

Same, I'm trying to find answers about this "Guide"

You wouldn't know of a dark haired, people hating, playful, married man of between 28 and 38 years of age who lived somewhere in Europe/UK, treasures his tophat and performs as a magician in a theater with a heavy, dark red curtain masking the stage..... Who lived in the 19th century Victorian times would you?

Because if you do, you're saving me a lot of searching.

If youdon't, just answer my next question and forget I asked ;)

So how are you tonight anyways???

No I'm afraid I don't ..although I thought I saw him flitting around here in the back alley here in my city...it is very haunted here.

I am doing well...kind of restless tho....I want a concert date announced as soon as possible..meh.....came back from a staff party. They just played old fuddy duddy music.....zzzzzzzzzzz so I had to leave early.