It make me giggle too... :naughty:

...then tear my hair out in frustration.

Ooh, you're a Pharmacist! Pharmacy in Australia and Canada is extremely different, though. Why are you bored? :sad:

Hi everyone here!! (I've just found out I'm a bicurious or something like that...hahaha, this MFC is full of new words!)

Scut thanks for explaining your name. I looked at the dictionary as well..:boxed: and I love your siggy...:naughty: Makes Mika look like a naughty little dictator...

I'm not a pharmacist, but next year I start uni studying Biotecnology, so I'm gonna be related 'cause, you know, there is a lot of biological products used as drugs... and If i get a job (i need it :naughty:) , I'd like it to be in a pharmacy. I love pharmacies!!

yesterday I listened to Mika's giggle a lot of times. It makes my day brighter, no kidding!! :biggrin2: I have a video of him roaring with laughter and it's the best thing for my self-esteem:thumb_yello:

I’ve been reading this thread right from the beginning and I have to say it was truly worth it, this has to be one of the friendliest threads on the whole forum!:wub2:

I will definitely come back, what this forum needs is more of a friendly atmosphere even when we are talking about serious things.:thumb_yello:

I also followed the discussion in the Mika's personal life thread and the most interesting thing in it to me was the discussion how the mods handle subjects like that and why, and how we should behave when new members ask the question.

Several members woke a conversation about sexuality in common, and it amazes me how openly and honestly they where talking about it. I learned a lot!:blush-anim-cl:

And I’m always happy to be able to read good English. :roftl:

Great to hear some of you are coming back to London in February!

See you there!:thumb_yello:

Is there a "bi" thread or a "bi-curious" thread? Or is this the "category". It doesn't matter to me really. I was just wondering. I'm new and not sure if I used the "search" right.

I think we're in the same boat, let me show you around...

And here we have the living room. The tv is set to turn on whenever Mika comes onto any of the channels and the radio plays all Mika and MFC aproved artists. Now come with me into the kitchen: *takes a step back* Here we are in the kitchen. :P

There's lollipops in the pantry and diet coke (and a pizza please) in the frige and please help yourself to the ready-to-eat food that's stashed around the place.

You can stay in the elephant (as seen on moulin roouge) which is located next to the chocolatry (owned by Vein).

*hands you a key :P

I've discovered that I'm bi-curious too. Except now, I'm married with kids...so...I can't really explore much more at this time in my life...

That's what you get when you have been brought up with the "standard" lifestyle

I was brought up with the "standard" lifestyle too.. I guess it didn`t help :naughty:

SHE is hot as hell:

BUT

these two together would be worth trying:

Hm yes ok. Their song Summer Wine and Mika`s Relax were mine and my last ex`s songs. But in the Summer Wine video she looks so unnatural.. I don`t know.. And Vile Vallo? Sometimes I like him, sometimes he digusts me. But when I get to the suicidal mood his HIM is one of those musics I indulge myself in. I have their 2 albums: "And Love Said No" and "Dark Light". They are great! Very morbid.

I think he said somewhere that he is bisexual?

I’ve been reading this thread right from the beginning and I have to say it was truly worth it, this has to be one of the friendliest threads on the whole forum!:wub2:

I will definitely come back, what this forum needs is more of a friendly atmosphere even when we are talking about serious things.:thumb_yello:

I also followed the discussion in the Mika's personal life thread and the most interesting thing in it to me was the discussion how the mods handle subjects like that and why, and how we should behave when new members ask the question.

Several members woke a conversation about sexuality in common, and it amazes me how openly and honestly they where talking about it. I learned a lot!:blush-anim-cl:

And I’m always happy to be able to read good English. :roftl:

Great to hear some of you are coming back to London in February!

See you there!:thumb_yello:

Hello Sienna! Welcome in my favourite thread! I was glad to meet you in London and I am glad I will meet you again in February! Do you remember the "wallet or purse" joke in Camden?

hey ya all!!!

how r u?

Today my boss told me I'll be working until march 1st... That means that I won't be able to make it and come to London in february! :thumbdown:

I hope there will be another chance to meet you all guys! :wub2:

avoca! we still have to go shopping together!!! :roftl:

Good luck with your degree. :thumb_yello:

I don't mind local pharmacies, people often go there for not only medication but also health advice so it's got a great atmosphere of trust. I prefer hospital pharmacies, though, as they're more dynamic and have certain medications that can't be found anywhere else but best of all you're involved with patients both pre-treatment and post-treatment so it's more engaging and satisfying in my opinion.

Does it concern of frustrate you?

Also, it may not be entirely tactful but your circumstances reminded me of: "Oh Billy Brown had lived an ordinary life..." :bleh:

Scut Monkey! I see that the amputation of Sebastian was not succesful. I`m glad!!

Hm yes ok. Their song Summer Wine and Mika`s Relax were mine and my last ex`s songs. But in the Summer Wine video she looks so unnatural.. I don`t know.. And Vile Vallo? Sometimes I like him, sometimes he digusts me. But when I get to the suicidal mood his HIM is one of those musics I indulge myself in. I have their 2 albums: "And Love Said No" and "Dark Light". They are great! Very morbid.

I think he said somewhere that he is bisexual?

I even heard he was gay o.O Dunno if it's true, but a lot of people believe it...

Hello Sienna! Welcome in my favourite thread! I was glad to meet you in London and I am glad I will meet you again in February! Do you remember the "wallet or purse" joke in Camden?

It was great to meet you too!:thumb_yello:

Oh yes of course I remember the joke.:biggrin2: I like it so much that we have inside jokes like that!

Even if we haven’t seen each other before it just takes a few seconds to discover we have a lot of things in common because of this forum.

Happy to hear you are coming in back in February!

Where are you staying?

And this thread, I love it too!:thumb_yello:

:welcomeani:

There isn't one because it's easier if everyone just hangs out here. There are plenty of bisexual or bi-curious people here. :original:

I like your name, by the way, it's one of my life philosophies. :thumb_yello:

we are really nice here!

:) I am bisexual myself and I am very comfortable here!:)

you are most welcome here!

:thumb_yello:

I've become familiar with both of your posts as I lurked here over the last few months. I feel a certain virtual kinship. :biggrin2:

Scut Monkey - is your MySpace picture depicting you as the monkey? Or are you really the person in the scrubs?

elanorelle - I don't know if I'm bisexual.

How would one define him/herself if he/she has never had intimacy with the same sex and might never allow it to happen?

I've become familiar with both of your posts as I lurked here over the last few months. I feel a certain virtual kinship. :biggrin2:

Scut Monkey - is your MySpace picture depicting you as the monkey? Or are you really the person in the scrubs?

elanorelle - I don't know if I'm bisexual.

How would one define him/herself if he/she has never had intimacy with the same sex and might never allow it to happen?

I was there at some point and I thought I would never allow it to happen either.

However it had to happen and I was in a relationship at the time ( I know...bad me...but it had to happen ....and reality was certainly better than anticipation. My depression was lifted...)

you are a great lyrics writer! do you need some music???

Really?

Well, I write the lyrics and I have tunes in my head but I have no experience WITH music though :(

I can't play an instrument and I have no vocal training but I've taught myself as well as any young vocalist can so yeah.

I know that sounds bad to all the musicians reading who have all the training but I do want to persue music as a career but I really don't know the first thing about coventional music!

So do you do music?

Soz, it's been a long day, m mother's being very unkind to say thie least but I supose you figured that :P

yes, i'm getting insane :insane: but I couldn't stop thinking about the whole morning...

Perhaps what we see about M is not about his sexual orientation but his attitude,

maybe he's really gone 'identity mad' :naughty: ...the fact that he said he'd like to be like Grace Kelly, it makes him really interesting...hmm...

It could be that he feels a bit...I dunno...feminine? in some aspects of his life, he likes to have traits or do things normally related to women, or he really feels sometimes that he'd like to be like a woman if he could. Sounds strange, but it happens; a friend of mine was like that, and he was completely straight. An MFCer, I don't remember who (Christine maybe?) said he may be just metrosexual, and it fits quite well , but I guess my explanation goes beyond in some way...

don't know why, I felt i should post it to see your smiley/faces. Please don't kill me (I'm begging the 'we don't care' people is not answering to this post...:blush-anim-cl: )