I was always enjoying it too, well, not anymore!

I know what you mean, having a relationship for 2 and a half years then suddenly being single, it isnt the worse thing in the world and I suppose it does have its advantages but still it is nice to have someone!

I know what you mean, having a relationship for 2 and a half years then suddenly being single, it isnt the worse thing in the world and I suppose it does have its advantages but still it is nice to have someone!

I believe that must have been hard!

Being single for 16 years isn't very good too.

I believe that must have been hard!

Being single for 16 years isn't very good too.

I didnt get my first relationship til 16, and that was a complete mess of a relationship!! hated it! But, your time will come(god that sounds so cheesy) but I am one of these sappy ppl who believe there is someone out there for everyone it is jus a case of going out there and looking for them and finding the one!

I didnt get my first relationship til 16, and that was a complete mess of a relationship!! hated it! But, your time will come(god that sounds so cheesy) but I am one of these sappy ppl who believe there is someone out there for everyone it is jus a case of going out there and looking for them and finding the one!

You lucky girl :biggrin2: Since I'm listening to "You will find someone soon." for 3 or 4 years in a row, i am a non-believer. (-:

You lucky girl :biggrin2: Since I'm listening to "You will find someone soon." for 3 or 4 years in a row, i am a non-believer. (-:

You are only 16 though, it isn't that big a deal that u have not found anyone, so do not worry! After school will be completely different and u jus have to stay positive and NOT GIVE UP!!!

I'm quite fine, been a long day. not sure how long before I'm actually bedski.. I need to recover.. :wink2: mind ya, I always say that, and then I end up stuck here till late nite.. :roftl:

I know what you mean, I was meant to have an earlier night sleep last night. It got to 3am and I kept saying I am going to bed but didnt actually leave until 5am :shocked: Time jus flies on mfc cos it is so addictive!!!

I know what you mean, I was meant to have an earlier night sleep last night. It got to 3am and I kept saying I am going to bed but didnt actually leave until 5am :shocked: Time jus flies on mfc cos it is so addictive!!!

What time are you going to bed today? (well, tommorow :wink2:) 6am? :naughty::biggrin2:

We have a Candy Bar in Melbourne, but LGBT and not exclusively lesbian. I wonder if they're related...?

I wonder too. Check this page, there is some questionaire about opening a lesbian Candybar but in Sydney:

http://www.thecandybar.co.uk/

As for the London Candybar, the rule is that it is only for women, men are allowed only when accompanying a woman. When I was there there were 0 men though.

I wonder too. Check this page, there is some questionaire about opening a lesbian Candybar but in Sydney:

http://www.thecandybar.co.uk/

As for the London Candybar, the rule is that it is only for women, men are allowed only when accompanying a woman. When I was there there were 0 men though.

Whereabouts in London is the London candybar?

*comes in sputtering*

I hope you don't mind me wandering into your thread, but I had to share this.

Apparently Health Canada is planning to ban sexually active gay men from becoming organ donors. WTF? We're a nation that recognizes gay marriage. So hypothetically, a man who married his long-term monogamous partner, who could in theory have far fewer notches on his bedpost than the next person of any orientation, could be banned from donating organs because he slept with his SPOUSE, of all things in the last five years.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/01/07/organ-transplant.html?ref=rss

The article goes on to say: "They are also asked about the donor's sexual orientation. The donor will be excluded if the donor is a man who had sex with another man in the previous five years."

So apparently, you can be hetero and sleep with anything that walks, but ONE guy-on-guy experience means you're probably teeming with HIV and Hepatitis, and therefore can't donate your organs to someone who may otherwise not live.

Not to mention, we're talking about organ donation here. Assumably, the person in question is barely hanging on life support when the decision is made. Who's to say his next-of-kin will even KNOW if he's slept with a man or not? This new policy just seems so full of holes.

Okay, you may now return to your regularly scheduled chatter. Rant over.

:bash:

*comes in sputtering*

Apparently Health Canada is planning to ban sexually active gay men from becoming organ donors. WTF? We're a nation that recognizes gay marriage. So hypothetically, a man who married his long-term monogamous partner, who could in theory have far fewer notches on his bedpost than the next person of any orientation, could be banned from donating organs because he slept with his SPOUSE, of all things in the last five years.

The article goes on to say: "They are also asked about the donor's sexual orientation. The donor will be excluded if the donor is a man who had sex with another man in the previous five years."

So apparently, you can be hetero and sleep with anything that walks, but ONE guy-on-guy experience means you're probably teeming with HIV and Hepatitis, and therefore can't donate your organs to someone who may otherwise not live.

Not to mention, we're talking about organ donation here. Assumably, the person in question is barely hanging on life support when the decision is made. Who's to say his next-of-kin will even KNOW if he's slept with a man or not? This new policy just seems so full of holes.

:thumbdown:

to quote the Rolling Stones, "Sad, sad, sad..."

*comes in sputtering*

That is so stupid and prejudiced! They cannot do that! What is the world coming to? I think ppl should jus accept each other for who they are, and not judge them by their sexuality!!! :thumbdown: Loads of ppl could die because of this law!!! They must realise that, surely!

That is so stupid and prejudiced! They cannot do that! What is the world coming to? I think ppl should jus accept each other for who they are, and not judge them by their sexuality!!! :thumbdown: Loads of ppl could die because of this law!!! They must realise that, surely!

let me guess

Harper has something to do with this

If you want to know my opinion of my Primeminister???

well ...best not ask me .......

let me guess

Harper has something to do with this

If you want to know my opinion of my Primeminister???

well ...best not ask me .......

Don't let us talk politics, it always brings bad mood (stupid politics!)