I live in italy. :bleh:

brits launch? is it recorded clips, interviews or bits of videos..? :blink:

*jealous* :mf_rosetinted:

At the moment it is jus clips of the video as they are announcing the nominations for the awards but they keep posting videos on brits.co.uk of different nominees interview, so I know that Mark Ronson is there. Kind of hoping they will interview Mika, if he is there. Coz they have to as he has been nominated for so many! I will tell u if there are any live clips of Mika but they have announced the nominations for british male and they showed a clip of happy ending...still jus the mention of Mika is making me smile and jump up and down on the sofa!!! :wink2:

Italy...wow! what part? always wanted to go there and thinking of going in the summer!

Famous singers are discussing their opinions on the best male category and Mika was jus on briefly before other ppl commented on him and then craig David, David Grohl (foo fighters) and sugababes said they like him and his music! woo!! :wub2: Hopefully see a bit more of Mika on the show, he wasnt live on the show, but it was unseen footage, woo!!!

Italy...wow! what part? always wanted to go there and thinking of going in the summer!

shall we swap? :bleh: I've always wanted to live in the Uk, but lately I gone psychic about moving there again! :naughty:

you may offer london, but I can offer venice here.. :das::roftl:

Famous singers are discussing their opinions on the best male category and Mika was jus on briefly before other ppl commented on him and then craig David, David Grohl (foo fighters) and sugababes said they like him and his music! woo!! :wub2: Hopefully see a bit more of Mika on the show, he wasnt live on the show, but it was unseen footage, woo!!!

awwwwww..... someone record it, pleasee! :tears:

shall we swap? :bleh: I've always wanted to live in the Uk, but lately I gone psychic about moving there again! :naughty:

you may offer london, but I can offer venice here.. :das::roftl:

awwwwww..... someone record it, pleasee! :tears:

Lol, I would for the summer but sadly still live with my mum as I am at uni! But when I have my own flat/house I would love to try a house exchange for a few weeks, it would be so cool!

Dont worry I think Greta said she was recording it!

Venice...:mf_lustslow: Do u live near there then? sorry I am hopeless at geography!!!

great..? recording..? how come? she lives in italy... :blink: wait, is this airing live on satellite..? :shocked: *runs and checks*

not very far from venice, yes. :bleh:

oh, i don't think you'd be up for having all family coming to your house, inclusive of cats, for a home swapping. :roftl:

great..? recording..? how come? she lives in italy... :blink: wait, is this airing live on satellite..? :shocked: *runs and checks*

not very far from venice, yes. :bleh:

oh, i don't think you'd be up for having all family coming to your house, inclusive of cats, for a home swapping. :roftl:

I love cats!!! :wub2: wow..am so jelous that you live so close to Venice! I have no idea whereabouts I want to stay if I come to Italy!!

OMG MIKA WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE BRIT AWARDS ON FEB 20TH!!

i knew about the brits, sadly i won't be in london before the 25th. but if everything goes all right this time *knocks wood* i'll be seeing my share of mika anyway. :bleh:

it's not THAT close to venice (like 2 miles LOL), but close enough :wink2:

you live far from london?

i knew about the brits, sadly i won't be in london before the 25th. but if everything goes all right this time *knocks wood* i'll be seeing my share of mika anyway. :bleh:

it's not THAT close to venice (like 2 miles LOL), but close enough :wink2:

you live far from london?

At home i am about 2/3 hours away but when I am at uni I am only 1 hour away by train! Which is where I will be in Feb before I come to London!!!

2 Miles away from Venice...wow that is close!!!

:blink: I hope SOMEONE is recording it!:roftl:

and, yes Avoca, I'm great ^^

I KNOW you are great. how could a red head not be great..? :mf_rosetinted:

but bbc prime or wold don't air it, as expected it. :boxed:

tell the truth: you secretly live in the uk :mf_rosetinted: mika's back garden, by any chance? :mf_rosetinted:

I am sure someone will be s dont worry! omg, I have to find tickets for the Brits especially now I KNOW Mika will be there! :mf_lustslow:

it's not an event by invitation/competition/for vip?:blink:

in any case I've to wait the recording/reports at home:boxed:

At home i am about 2/3 hours away but when I am at uni I am only 1 hour away by train! Which is where I will be in Feb before I come to London!!!

2 Miles away from Venice...wow that is close!!!

no no no.. misunderstanding. I DON'T live as close as 2 miles from venice, but close enough (1 hr by train) :bleh:

I KNOW you are great. how could a red head not be great..? :mf_rosetinted:

tell the truth: you secretly live in the uk :mf_rosetinted: mika's back garden, by any chance? :mf_rosetinted:

ok, i'll tell you my little secret:

in the pennimans' garden,

near the big red roses bush,

there are 3 little dwarf,

under the one in the middle,

that dressed in violet,

there's a trapdoor and...

naaaa i can't reveal all:naughty:

no no no.. misunderstanding. I DON'T live as close as 2 miles from venice, but close enough (1 hr by train) :bleh:

Oh ok...:naughty: So I am the same distance fro London when I am at uni than u r from ur home to Venice!! cool!

it's not an event by invitation/competition/for vip?

in any case I've to wait the recording/reports at home

U used to be able to buy tickets but now u have to apply quite early although there are sometimes on ebay or u can win them through competitions so I will have to keep my eye out!

Btw, they announced the best album and the clip for that one was Big Girl!!! and they announced best single which was Grace Kelly! Also, Mika was on again and commented on one of the female singers but only said about 5 words! But still any appearance of Mika is a good one!:wub2:

Yes I am pretty sure the clips were recent and his final appearance was commenting on Paul McCartney (winner of outstanding contribution to music) and he said 'everything about him is the definition of singer songwriter' (always good with words!!!) and if someone has recorded it u have to see it cos jus for those short clips of him it is worth it! He is so good looking in it (but then again when isnt he?)

They probably showed Mika giving his opinions of bands and singers the most but then again u cant blame them , Mika is amazing with words and when he gives his opinion it is worth listening to, his words are worth a lot!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

yeah and I am a HUUUUUGE beatles fan, so there ya go. :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

what does mika wear in clips..? :bleh:

gosh, I am so trivial.. :mf_rosetinted:

He wore a white shirt but dont know what trousers as only saw the top half of him but he was looking very well... and very sexy!

is it the white shirt he wore in the angel snapshots..? :mf_rosetinted:

this?

smileangelzb7.jpg

how pathetic am I..? *answers herself* pathetic enough... :mf_rosetinted::fisch:[/quote/]

AVOCA...u are not pathetic!

Also I dont think it was I believe it was jus a plain white shirt! But I do like that shirt from the angel snapshot :wub2:

ok :wink2: I asked cause he wears the angel snapshots shirt a lot lately :bleh:

hair? still that short..? *secretely hopes he's growing it..* :tears:

It was the same length roughly as the pics of the last concert the cirque de something (sorry cant remember the name of it)

But u gotta admit he still looks darn good! If I find pics of the interview I will post them here for u!

So,random question but when are u going to start queuing on 25th and where are u staying in London?