thx for the possible pics, they'll be welcome! :wink2:

I'll start queuing probably in the early aftrenoon.

I'll land mid morn in stansted and then have to do my share of travelling to reach hotel, drop luggage, get dressed and then reach hammersmith. :wink2:

its like this:

I arrive from Seattle and go to the Hotel,,,meet up with Calicojasmine

and all four of us (Ritchie, me, cali and her niece ) head up to Cactus Club Restaurant which is right down town. I plan to have a red dress on , pink hair, rabbit ears, butterfly wings, my MFC umbrella, pinkish sunglasses, MFC badge on and of course Flashing heart. I am then arriving with gift bags for everyone at the Supper, ( about 10 of us)) 7 MFCers and friends! then after supper we begin the walk to the venue and I plan to start the "carnival " so to speak. Cali says she is going to have her plastic skeleton on a stick and I will in the front greeting whoever i can and juggling if I can . Cali and I will have baskets of lollipops to randomly hand out as we go through the mall or the street as its metro vancouver and the busiest part of the week and the most crowded part of the city most likely ! I can 't wait! we then will get to see him afterwards too! I hope to give badges to my friends I "recruited" through face book, I know I have something to do with the success of this concert as I had advertised it via face book before it came on the ilike function and there are over 120 people I know from high schools and universities on my island and around the city. I told three kids from a high school,.in Vancouver..soon the whole schools found out and groups of about 10 kids from high schools are going! its almost sold out and the floor is sold out pretty well....oh I could go on! I plan to do this ALL THE WAY! I

I will be filming as much as I can that I can in both Seattle and Vancouver....its going to be like Carnival! I plan to fillm as much as I can and hoot and holler and sing and have blissful fun! I think that it will sell 100% at the Orpheum when the furvour really begins soons! its in a venue of about 2800 people. its the exact copy of the Olympia from Paris except 1000 seats less! Its right down town near the cafes and book stores and night clubs and resaurants! its a happening area not isolated and SUPER EASY to get to! :) its going to be fun outside!!! happiness! singalongs! might even get the gift shops into the spirit! hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:) its like bliss!!!!!

Every summer I get involved in big festival! well I can do it early so to speak!

in fact I even managed to get the head of Tourism Vancouver and his staff to go too!

woow!

wow... :shocked: you are now 35 y.o. and you had been looking forward to meet mika and attend his gig since you were 10... :shocked: that's what i call foresight! :roftl:

But he wasn't even born yet...:naughty:

Oh those are nice, how about those ones? they are not so shiny but pretty cool:

chuckrainbowod1.jpg

BTW, this is my first post here, hello to everyone around .

מיקי, ברוכה הבאה ב"חוט" של הומוים, לסביות, דומיניים והסקרנים!

I continue in English otherwise they might think I`m gossiping about them (-:

Those shoes are cool, you don`t want to say they sell those in Israel?

מיקי, ברוכה הבאה ב"חוט" של הומוים, לסביות, דומיניים והסקרנים!

I continue in English otherwise they might think I`m gossiping about them (-:

Those shoes are cool, you don`t want to say they sell those in Israel?

Toda Rebeka, i haven't really looked to see if i can find those shoes here, i am living in a small town not in Tel Aviv ( i am sure those kind of shoes could be find there).

Toda Rebeka, i haven't really looked to see if i can find those shoes here, i am living in a small town not in Tel Aviv ( i am sure those kind of shoes could be find there).

Right, you can find interesting things in Tel Aviv, a bit from all around the world. I miss Tel Aviv, but Jerusalem even more, sounds pathetic especially when a pagan or an agnostic says that (-:

Where exactly do you live? In the Israeli thread you wrote me that "in the north", well I`ve been to Haifa, Acre, Safed.. Even on the border with Lebanon. Do you live close to there? At the moment it`s better in the north, at leasts the bombs from Gaza cannot reach you. No smily.

Right, you can find interesting things in Tel Aviv, a bit from all around the world. I miss Tel Aviv, but Jerusalem even more, sounds pathetic especially when a pagan or an agnostic says that (-:

Where exactly do you live? In the Israeli thread you wrote me that "in the north", well I`ve been to Haifa, Acre, Safed.. Even on the border with Lebanon. Do you live close to there? At the moment it`s better in the north, at leasts the bombs from Gaza cannot reach you. No smily.

I love Tel Aviv, i go there frequantly and try to take in the big city while dreaming of someday moving near it. I do have to say, Jerusalem is a very pretty & of course holly place but i dont think i'll be able to live there. Last week i was there for 3 days and got completly lost, i mean in London i didnt got lost so that gotta mean something...:shocked:

I got no comment on this, i live around one hour drive from Haifa...that's as far as i'll go.

I love Tel Aviv, i go there frequantly and try to take in the big city while dreaming of someday moving near it. I do have to say, Jerusalem is a very pretty & of course holly place but i dont think i'll be able to live there. Last week i was there for 3 days and got completly lost, i mean in London i didnt got lost so that gotta mean something...:shocked:

I got no comment on this, i live around one hour drive from Haifa...that's as far as i'll go.

OK no problem, I will not intrude your privacy. I`m too curious, I know.

I got lost several times in Jerusalem too, it was adventurous (-:

Too many tiny streets, no symetry or even a sign of any order.., pure oriental chaos, that`s one of its charms!

Do you have favourite places in TLV or Jerusalem? If you find this question to be too curious please ignore it.

Hello people, sorry to come with a serious topic again.. Have you heard about Alfredo Ormando, the gay guy that burned himself on st peter`s square in vatican 10 years ago? Now it`s the anniversary.

He did it as a protest against the catholic church and its horrible attitude towards gayness and gay people. Lucky me I never had to solve this contradiction in me, and I am not an atheist.

http://www.openeyepictures.com/alfredosfire/af_proposal.html

http://www.soulforce.org/article/340

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Ormando

:shocked: omg... Vatican had never say nothing on this:sneaky2:

I see he was born in Sicily...south Italy is full with preconceptions and almost fanatical catholicism followers:thumbdown:

Yes, the good men of vatican.. instead of giving him a minute of silent commemoration they gave him eternal silence..

Christian love above all.

Yes, the good men of vatican.. instead of giving him a minute of silent commemoration they gave him eternal silence..

Christian love above all.

I'm against the ecclesiatic hierarchy...bunch of hypocrites:mf_rosetinted:

I'm against the ecclesiatic hierarchy...bunch of hypocrites:mf_rosetinted:

My word, exactly! What is fascinating me that they still have so many followers and such influence and power.. I don`t understand it. I have a friend who is gay and he goes to church every sunday.. I asked him what would happen if he told the priest - and the holy crowd - that he`s gay. He answered something like "I don`t go there because of them..", pure non-sence. It`s like if a Jew went to a nazi meeting and said " I don`t go there because of them". I don`t understand this world.

oh someone's resurrected the gay thread. well done. it was so down int he archive, I almost could not dig it anymore. :mf_rosetinted:

I've said again, I'm not a religious person. but I have to say the point of view toward homosexuality is almost the same in kind of every religion, nearly.

I don't think the muslim or the jewish are further when it comes to liberal attitude towards homosexuality .. are they?