And what's the criterion, if I may ask?:roftl:

Have you been dead?:naughty:

I mean those that were around for some time, like you.. Or let`s say those that were here already in 2007. So also me.

Well nearly.. I mean it metaphoricaly of course!

Is this thread oficcialy dead? No movement for last 10 days..

I think that things go in cycles... not dead, only resting, as the Monty

Python sketch says :naughty:

Seriously... it's hard to keep every thread alive, when there is so

much to talk about. But this one is definitely worth of resuscitation!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Tisk, what's happened to the Gay Thread lately? Liven it up, people. :wink2:

My contribution for the day is a spoof of the concept of "gaydar" from one of my favourite TV shows, "The L Word":

. I don't believe in gaydar, it's just a pop culture construct that oversimplifies people and underestimates the variability in human sexuality in my opinion... but this video was so hilarious I loved it all the same. :lmfao:

SCUT! OH HOW I MISSED YOU, LOVE!

HEEEEEEEEEEEE I ALWAYS ENJOYED YOUR DISCUSSIONS!:wub2: :wub2:

yeah I guess you stayed away for a bit ..well you know me and basking

I don't believe in gaydar, it's just a pop culture construct that oversimplifies people and underestimates the variability in human sexuality in my opinion... but this video was so hilarious I loved it all the same. :lmfao:

I agree with you about the idea of "gaydar" -- it's rather reductive, IMO.

As if you can know everything about a person just by looking at them...

However, I do think that some people are more simpatico... in that they

understand the people around them without being hit over a hammer

as to who they are...

In any case, I'm all for bumping this thread, however it happens! :)

dcdeb

Tisk, what's happened to the Gay Thread lately? Liven it up, people. :wink2:

My contribution for the day is a spoof of the concept of "gaydar" from one of my favourite TV shows, "The L Word":

. I don't believe in gaydar, it's just a pop culture construct that oversimplifies people and underestimates the variability in human sexuality in my opinion... but this video was so hilarious I loved it all the same. :lmfao:

Hello Scutmo & all the queer rest! I`ll try to react here though it`s hard for me to concentrate after the London shows and the afterparty where Mika signed my ticket and almost drank from my ignorant champagne glass by mistake :naughty:

A few years ago I was accidentally gaydarring lesbians in my town, even the most feminine/straight looking ones, and then meeting them in the LG cafes or seeing them on the Vienna parade, or seeing them hanging out with the "famous" local lesbians, so I came to a conclusion that I have a quality "lesbodar" :naughty: but then it disappeared somehow.. Here and there I find myself "guessing" and "being sure" or "wanting to prove", I`m feeling a bit stupid now after what Scut wrote :blink: Well, cheers for the stupid :mf_rosetinted:

I know how this is like. trying to use mine can be difficult and I wish I could act on it but I get nervous like I might scare someone away! :roftl: :roftl:

My bidar seems to work for the most because I sense it and feel the energy.

It sucks tho being in the relationship that I am right now with my boyfriend and I really don't know what to do......its been bothering me for about 15 years...and still can't seem to come to a conclusion...every year it gets worse

until tears....I have fun along the way tho....but I am forever missing something....I think a song is going to come out of this..

hello all

Today I decided to come out of the closet on MFC :mf_rosetinted: yeah yeah cubes IS gay !!!! I'm GAYYYY and proud :wink2: no more pretending i'm straight in here...we're just a family so i thought it would be wise to make my coming out....well now all of you know that I'm gay :roftl: who's gonna make his coming out next ??? :naughty:

hello all

Today I decided to come out of the closet on MFC :mf_rosetinted: yeah yeah cubes IS gay !!!! I'm GAYYYY and proud :wink2: no more pretending i'm straight in here...we're just a family so i thought it would be wise to make my coming out....well now all of you know that I'm gay :roftl: who's gonna make his coming out next ??? :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

hello all

Hurrah! Congrats! I'm not gay, so I don't need to come out, but just want you to feel good about taking this major step.

7213641aaa.gif

hello all

Today I decided to come out of the closet on MFC yeah yeah cubes IS gay !!!! I'm GAYYYY and proud :wink2: no more pretending i'm straight in here...we're just a family so i thought it would be wise to make my coming out....well now all of you know that I'm gay who's gonna make his coming out next ??? :naughty:

Ahlaan Cubitus! Well that`s cool! But what has changed? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

It sounds like a name of some new game "who`s the next one to come out?" :naughty: Though things are clear about me from the beginning I`ll play the game and say "ME!" Now who`s next? :naughty: The 100th one will get a lollipop licked by Mika (or one of his sweet sisters, or by Saranayde, or by Sienna.. I like this game!) :roftl:

Hurrah! Congrats! I'm not gay, so I don't need to come out, but just want you to feel good about taking this major step.

7213641aaa.gif

I have an idea! (and I`m completely sober!) Also the straights could come out from their straight closets so they too had the chance to get the prise! :naughty: