I'm not even commenting on how low and offensive this is (heath's funeral).. it's more than that. it's plain nazi attitude.

and as for faghag, could we avoid use this word, pls, rebeka? fruit fly has the same meaning and fag is quite a nasty term, even if used with selfconsciousness by gay people. it's unnecessary.

and as for faghag, could we avoid use this word, pls, rebeka? fruit fly has the same meaning and fag is quite a nasty term, even if used with selfconsciousness by gay people. it's unnecessary.

I have never heard that expression before: fruit fly. Do you mean that little annoying insect? (-:

Yesterday I had lunch with a friend of mine, a gay young man, and he is writing a book, and he said that if it will be filmed he wants me to play the character "Mandy, the faghag, sorry: the fly fruit" :blink:

Can a lesbian be a faghag/fruitfly?? I seem to be a shining example (-:

It's interesting to hear you say that, avoca, because the word always

bothered me, too. It just seems unnecessarily bitter and nasty, even

when used by the women to describe themselves. :thumbdown:

The other thing that used to make me a little tense was when our

gay friends would call my husband and me "breeders" because we were

married and straight. There was a time when I had no intention of having a child and I just felt it was demeaning to me, whether they

meant it that way or not. :sneaky2:

It's interesting how words can be such "hot buttons" for us.

dcdeb

It's interesting to hear you say that, avoca, because the word always

bothered me, too. It just seems unnecessarily bitter and nasty, even

when used by the women to describe themselves. :thumbdown:

The other thing that used to make me a little tense was when our

gay friends would call my husband and me "breeders" because we were

married and straight. There was a time when I had no intention of having a child and I just felt it was demeaning to me, whether they

meant it that way or not. :sneaky2:

It's interesting how words can be such "hot buttons" for us.

dcdeb

I don't like "inside slang" if ya get what i mean (sectorial language..?). probably not correct word, I wish i could make myself more clear. :blush-anim-cl: generally labelling people doesn't interest me. I think it's pretty reductive and often doens't show a great capacity of understanding people. it's quicker and superficial. unless it's clearly a joke and one is not feeling superior in saying what one says :wink2:

so, breeders is not a good word for me either. :wink2:

as for what you wrote above, you mean you don't like faghag or fruit fly? :blink:

I'm not mad about fruit fly either, but I could swap it with the other anytime, cause I plainly hate fh. I'd rather go for a girl who's interested in gay topics or often in love with gay men, or smt along that line.

This arouses some questions:

This lady, Shirley something, how big is her influence in US?

The radio show, was that a channel who reaches out to a lot of people or is it a small one, only heard by a few listeners?

And to the unbelievable…Heath Ledger and his family, a good actor and a supporting family, people who has done nothing wrong, how in the world can anybody harbour such hate against them, because of a role in a movie?:shocked:

This arouses some questions:

This lady, Shirley something, how big is her influence in US?

The radio show, was that a channel who reaches out to a lot of people or is it a small one, only heard by a few listeners?

And to the unbelievable…Heath Ledger and his family, a good actor and a supporting family, people who has done nothing wrong, how in the world can anybody harbour such hate against them, because of a role in a movie?:shocked:

As far as I know, most people think she's an idiot.

I remember her being on the Tyra Banks show a couple of years ago with her daughters. She told Tyra she'd go to hell too cuz she was an 'enabler' for having gay people on her show and socializing with them.

One of the daughters seemed to not agree with her mom so much. I mean, she sat there defending their lifestyle but at some point it seemed like she was forced into this.

I don't know how big that channel is.

But Tyra Banks is rather big isn’t it?

It’s so sad that people like this gives the opportunity to spread their, imo, really sick message.

It doesn’t do any good, only harm!:thumbdown:

Tyra is yeah, I was referring to the radio station when I said I didn't know how big the channel was.

It's sad indeed that they get the chance to spread their dirt via a big medium like television.

Good question. The only answer I find is that she is mentally ill. Homophobia is kind of a paranoia when a person see a threat in something absolutely harmless. It has its reasons why homophobia is called like that: phobia = irrational fear.

I know! It's totally pathetic! I've been saying the same thing all week! I don't know anything about the Baptist religion, but I've heard they are pretty extremist at times.... but I think this is just beyond all logical reasoning!

its like this:

I arrive from Seattle and go to the Hotel,,,meet up with Calicojasmine

and all four of us (Ritchie, me, cali and her niece ) head up to Cactus Club Restaurant which is right down town. I plan to have a red dress on , pink hair, rabbit ears, butterfly wings, my MFC umbrella, pinkish sunglasses, MFC badge on and of course Flashing heart. I am then arriving with gift bags for everyone at the Supper, ( about 10 of us)) 7 MFCers and friends! then after supper we begin the walk to the venue and I plan to start the "carnival " so to speak. Cali says she is going to have her plastic skeleton on a stick and I will in the front greeting whoever i can and juggling if I can . Cali and I will have baskets of lollipops to randomly hand out as we go through the mall or the street as its metro vancouver and the busiest part of the week and the most crowded part of the city most likely ! I can 't wait! we then will get to see him afterwards too! I hope to give badges to my friends I "recruited" through face book, I know I have something to do with the success of this concert as I had advertised it via face book before it came on the ilike function and there are over 120 people I know from high schools and universities on my island and around the city. I told three kids from a high school,.in Vancouver..soon the whole schools found out and groups of about 10 kids from high schools are going! its almost sold out and the floor is sold out pretty well....oh I could go on! I plan to do this ALL THE WAY! I

Hello Elanorelle/Suzanne! Your plan is getting close, some 2 more weeks to go.. I believe you will have great time! I hope you will have good weather though it`s clear that even a snow storm wouln`t stop you! Injoy!!

Well maybe I shouldn`t..

you can hug and kiss him the same

who says that a girl like you couldn't?

Unless your partner is very jealous, so you need to be careful...haha :naughty:

you can hug and kiss him the same

who says that a girl like you couldn't?

Unless your partner is very jealous, so you need to be careful...haha :naughty:

:naughty:

Hola Romi, it was a long time since your last visit here. How are you doing? What is new in Argentina?