If Mika were to do a Christmas album...

lollipop_monkey

Mika Christmas Album?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Mika Christmas Album?

• Yes, hearing Mika do Christmas songs would be great!
    • Nah, he should do one or two songs, maybe, but not a whole CD
    • He should write original holiday material and record it
    • Naw, Christmas albums are for tacky popstars
    • I really don't care, and/or don't celebrate Christmas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No recordings, just for fun! Mika invited to my sing-along with friends, fans, and family over at my house for Christmas at the piano - that would be awesome!

Oops! Ha ha, silly me:doh: I don't have a piano.

Oh heck, I have no idea what to vote.... I'd buy EVERYTHING Mika sings (I'd even buy his CDs if he starts to sing only with that armande (?)-guy who raped Mika's voice with that "I can't stand losing you"-cover (sorry, just my opinion)... anyway... what I want to say:

a) I want him to do a Christmas-CD (to annoy my parents :naughty:)

b) I want him to do a CD for every holiday :thumb_yello:

c) I want him to sing the original stuff as well as new songs written by himself (that guy is a genius.. so why not conquer the world with a new Jingle Bells?)

Well, a Christmas Album wouldn't be necesserely tacky, IMHO... Sarah McLachlan's one from last year is an absolute masterpiece (Wintersong, check it out!) and I'm planning to play it over and over again this holiday season!

Last Christmas would be absolutely perfect for Mika voice and no, comparing him to George Michael is NOT an insult... George used to have the greatest male voice ever! :crybaby:

And Darren Hayes cover of that song is really cute too (I love when in the ends he adds some lines from Careless Whisper...)! Darren rocks!!! :cool:

I personally would die for a Mika version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas... :P or Auld Lang Syne as well, even if these two song have a very strong "american" flavour that may not suit his usual genre! :naughty:

that would be so cool! and i could have a lovely violin solo, lol

That'd be great. I can sing and I'm actually doing a solo at Christmas in church. I'm going to be singing 'Little Donkey'. I'd love to hear Mika do some Christmas stuff. Maybe some really nice carols, or an original Christmas song of his own. Plus, if he released a Christmas song, we would get to hear that, instead of the absolutely irritating, nausiating, overdone song from SLADE, that get's played every year and ruins Christmas for everyone!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I said no...

It just seems to me that the artists who do Christmas albums basically just want to make an easy extra buck (or lots of extra bucks) without actually having to create their own songs or whatever. Mostly, I already have my favorite versions of Christmas carols and find others annoying or extremely corny. :thumb_yello:

ive said this in another thread so now im gonna say it again in here ! youve all heard of billy idol , well ive always thought he was a brilliant singer until he brought out a christmas album last year :shocked: now i cringe when i hear him singing :puke:

so i say no christmas album mika

I detest Christmas albums! :roftl::lmao:

uuuh there's only one christmas song in the world that i like and it's christmas time by the darkness :biggrin2: so if mika can top that one, then fine, but no cheesy santa claus songs please...

ive said this in another thread so now im gonna say it again in here ! youve all heard of billy idol , well ive always thought he was a brilliant singer until he brought out a christmas album last year :shocked: now i cringe when i hear him singing :puke:

so i say no christmas album mika

..maybe if he sing in all the languages {especially in italian} I could illegally download that record:roftl: