The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Yeh Heavy snow .. straight down from the North pole bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will be fweezzinggggg

Lotsa snowmen.....! yay!

Your living in a great place Jennie ... I bet its amazing doing Uni in London :thumb_yello:

What you studying?

I know right, it sounds so cool. i'd love to see that. Instead of the Thames i get the muddy, angry river Humber......... :sneaky2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Invades Thread*

Thought you might all love this Mika Quote from contactmusic.com

"I'm always getting called 'Lebanese-born singer' or 'American this blah blah blah', even French sometimes. But it doesn't matter where I was born or what language I speak, the truth is I'm British." Singer MIKA is proud of his U.K. heritage.

Read_it_here_yourself

*leaves quietly, knowing you'll all be grinning*

*Invades Thread*

Thought you might all love this Mika Quote from contactmusic.com

"I'm always getting called 'Lebanese-born singer' or 'American this blah blah blah', even French sometimes. But it doesn't matter where I was born or what language I speak, the truth is I'm British." Singer MIKA is proud of his U.K. heritage.

Read_it_here_yourself

*leaves quietly, knowing you'll all be grinning*

Wheyyyyyy!!!! :thumb_yello::bleh:

A bit heavy but law in the UK is something to be very very proud of , one that is followed world wide .. and its all based on common law :wink2:

<drinks tea>

Reminds me of on the Al Murray show. When he shouts to the audiance "If we didnt have any rules, where would we be???" and they yell "FRANCE!"

Then he shouts, "And if we had too many rules where would we be???" and the audiance yell back..... "GERMANY!"

:naughty:

it's a silly show tbh, but he's a great laugh.

Me no .... you so think your invisible dont you :roftl:

I am. it's like, people have their hands over their ears or something. Even in real life. :mf_rosetinted:

But whatever! Im happy going around being me. I dont have to get in on all the silly stuff, even if it does mean missing out on a private joke or whatever. :mf_rosetinted:

I am. it's like, people have their hands over their ears or something. Even in real life. :mf_rosetinted:

But whatever! Im happy going around being me. I dont have to get in on all the silly stuff, even if it does mean missing out on a private joke or whatever. :mf_rosetinted:

The invisible member :wink2: sorry made me laugh , I see you around :punk:

The invisible member :wink2: sorry made me laugh , I see you around :punk:

I am the invisible member! I sneak around.... and you cant see me.... well, you see when im online and stuff.....

And when i have something to say when people ask an opinion, i get bloody shot down for it anyway! I wish it were still the same as when it first started. I loved it then.

It goes through a phase, where it kind of loses it for me, then i love it here again.

Don't worry I'm pretty sure that 90% of the members here have no idea who I am either haha You're probably more noticed than you think :wink2:

Thats true and I miss SO SO much the days when we had members where we all know each other .. many have walked

Nicole

Andi

Beckar

Jodi

Loads and loads of the originals dont really post :boxed:

Thats true and I miss SO SO much the days when we had members where we all know each other .. many have walked

Nicole

Andi

Beckar

Jodi

Loads and loads of the originals dont really post :boxed:

I miss Beckar!! and Nicole!!!!!! :tears: :tears:

Beckar was legendary!! without her younglings/oldlings or whatever-lings wouldnt have existed!!!

Becksi the legend :thumb_yello:

We need to get them back .. somehows ...

We need a plan........ kidnap them or something....

Beckar posted in the bar yesterday though. i think it was the bar.

Reading lots of my old posts........ gah. I used to be so brash with my bold writing.

I bought a reaaaaaal Mika-ish pair of shoes today, theyre all rainbowy and stripey. how cool.

Who can we not see :naughty:

Btw .. Im doing the Thursday only , not sure of fancy dress .. you going as tweety pie huh?

i dont know cos i cant see em :naughty:

yeh i know, you text me the other day you doughnut :naughty: tweety? naaaah im Sylvester remember!! :bleh: i asked you to dress as Tweety :bleh: