The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

DONT smoke!! :boxed: Its awful !!!!!

Yes I hope that tidal surge works! ... I remember last time yack!!!!

Well Im not doing much this weekend Ill hibernate

ha! I know. Its disgusting. I think i dreamed it because i watched Friends where Chandler smokes. First time, i nearly choked..... :bleh:

Morning Brits. I see we are having a truly British conversation :bleh:

It sounds really bad in Yorkshire - my parents were supposed to be coming over here (over the Pennines) today but have had to stay at home as all the passes are closed and there are accidents everywhere!

We've had torrential rain. gales and hail this morning and we are in for snow tomorrow - and it rarely snows here in balmy Wigan :boxed:

Arrrgh! My dad was in Wigan the other day, his job means he has to visit sites around the country, and he said that they were eating MUSHY PEAS, BAKED BEANS with bits of BACON in it.......... All together.

apparently, they said its a local delicacy......

Your weather sounds exciting. We have a bit of wind and a few spots of rain :blink: how boring.

Ha!! No! you dont want it! Im so scared!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't even be in the same room when JK is on!!!

I used to watch Trisha until that went downhill too. I don't watch any daytime TV now, even Neighbours has gone really rubbish :thumbdown:

MFC is my only daytime guilty pleasure :blush-anim-cl:

Yeh day time tv can be minddddd numbing :boxed:

I used to run home to watch neighbours ! , Im not watching much tv now theres so much rubbish on

Arrrgh! My dad was in Wigan the other day, his job means he has to visit sites around the country, and he said that they were eating MUSHY PEAS, BAKED BEANS with bits of BACON in it.......... All together.

apparently, they said its a local delicacy......

I've never heard of that let alone tried it - it sounds disgusting!! They are weird over here though, it's a bit of a culture shock for a Yorkshire person :naughty:

They do eat a lot of pies, though, that's true :wink2:

Oh the joy's of having my own fridge!

My sisters were the worst for doing that. There standard reply was "Did it have your name on it?"

Kids!!!

All my food in the fridge does have my name on it :P

A permanent marker is the most useful item in a student kitchen. It definitely gets used more than the oven or the sink.....

All my food in the fridge does have my name on it :P

A permanent marker is the most useful item in a student kitchen. It definitely gets used more than the oven or the sink.....

I remember we met some Danish people at Sunderland Uni and they kindly (and stupidly :roftl: ) let us stay one night ..

We raided the fridge .. poor things went crazy with us ...:boxed:

So we took them out the week after and got them sloshed

Jennie Im jealous!!! Uni is amazing

Jennie Im jealous!!! Uni is amazing

:blink: Is it?

Living in London is, being a student is. Uni isn't. Having to share stuff with 7 other people isn't (one one other girl). 2 who never speak to anyone, 2 who aren't talking to me and vice versa and 2 nice ones who happen to be Spanish and can therefore never have any 'real' conversations with? Its boring! :blink: I need new flatmates.

:blink: Is it?

Living in London is, being a student is. Uni isn't. Having to share stuff with 7 other people isn't (one one other girl). 2 who never speak to anyone, 2 who aren't talking to me and vice versa and 2 nice ones who happen to be Spanish and can therefore never have any 'real' conversations with? Its boring! :blink: I need new flatmates.

O kkkkkk that sounds tough!!! :boxed:

It sounds great but I suppose you dont have enough money to go rocking in london every night:punk:

O kkkkkk that sounds tough!!! :boxed:

It sounds great but I suppose you dont have enough money to go rocking in london every night:punk:

Not really no. I'm saving all my money up at the moment to pay for our flat next month and for the gigs. Plus It's gonna cost soooooooo much to get a flat here next year so I'm trying to keep some aside for that too. :blink: London's expensive.

:punk: It's finally snowing here!

Really??? That means it must be reaching me soon...

It's been weeeeird here today. The weather has done something odd to my telly - it's got a life of its own - either that or I have a poltergeist. It keeps turning the volume up and down by itself!!!

And I have headache, tingling neck, dizziness, it's weird (no I wasn't drinking last night :mf_rosetinted: ).

Does anyone else's head go weird when it's windy/stormy, or am I just a freak?? :naughty:

Really??? That means it must be reaching me soon...

It's been weeeeird here today. The weather has done something odd to my telly - it's got a life of its own - either that or I have a poltergeist. It keeps turning the volume up and down by itself!!!

And I have headache, tingling neck, dizziness, it's weird (no I wasn't drinking last night :mf_rosetinted: ).

Does anyone else's head go weird when it's windy/stormy, or am I just a freak?? :naughty:

I just feel happy! It's been a long wait!

Maybe you have a ghost!