The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:naughty:

England!!!!!!!!!! Not the Sheep-People. (no offence.... Wales is a beautiful country.....)

You know you like Wilko really................. uh huh.........

Oh... righto then...

Admittedly, Wilko is kinda pretty... *hangs head in shame*

Soangel and I will have to come visit when we come over...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you want to do hotels, hostels or b&bs? Do you want central or further out with access by tube?

I know pinkunicorn had some links.

This is a good forum for London - goers!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186338-i17-London_England.html

Well, I would say reasonably central, but as long as it's not too expensive...

Will check it out later... thanks!

Oh... righto then...

Admittedly, Wilko is kinda pretty... *hangs head in shame*

Soangel and I will have to come visit when we come over...

:naughty: Dont come to Hull unless gang wars and muggings are your thing..... :naughty:

We should have an MFC meet up sometime then. It'll be cool. I havent met anyone yet. I havent been lucky enough to see the guy yet :emot-sad:

OOOhhhhhh I hate games when England and Wales play each other!!!

I'm English by birth (Doncaster!) but have lived in Wales for the last 20ish years! I feel really torn! :boxed:

:naughty: Im not looking forward to England V Ireland, with my Irish grandparents.... :mf_rosetinted:

England V South Africa, World Cup final last year was TORTURE for me, with my dad being from SA...... I nearly died.

Dont forget to check out my match reports in the Yay for British Sport Thread - from your official MFC British Sport reporter - the greatest match reports around! :wink2::naughty:

Thanks! :)

I'll be pleased if either team win.

You'll be pleased - Wales won! It was a great match!

Wales 26 - England 19

Both teams did amazingly well, which is more than can be said for Ireland and Italy, but i think England just got tired in the end. They fought, but there were some good tries from Wales.

To be honest, they did really well, however, i'm livid!!! (i still love you though Jonny :wub2: , but where was your right foot when we needed it????) :naughty:

Wales 26 - England 19

Both teams did amazingly well, which is more than can be said for Ireland and Italy, but i think England just got tired in the end. They fought, but there were some good tries from Wales.

To be honest, they did really well, however, i'm livid!!! (i still love you though Jonny :wub2: , but where was your right foot when we needed it????) :naughty:

*waves her little Welsh Flag*

It's always nice to have a game when both teams are on form, who wants to watch a match that's one sided?

I'm not a big Rugby fan myself (I blame my ex!)

:naughty: Dont come to Hull unless gang wars and muggings are your thing..... :naughty:

We should have an MFC meet up sometime then. It'll be cool. I havent met anyone yet. I havent been lucky enough to see the guy yet :emot-sad:

*shakes head*

Sarah, I apparently live in the ghetto... :blink:

Up on the hill is the Housing Commission area, which is full of naughty peops... Summer last year we had people coming in from out west to see their relations and causing trouble, then pissing off home when it got colder...

Apparently all of East Orange is horrible and no-one in their right mind would live there... but we've never had a murder here (in East Orange anyways)!

Wales 26 - England 19

*pats Sarah*

Poor England... Jonny didn't come through for you.. :naughty:

*shakes head*

Sarah, I apparently live in the ghetto... :blink:

Up on the hill is the Housing Commission area, which is full of naughty peops... Summer last year we had people coming in from out west to see their relations and causing trouble, then pissing off home when it got colder...

Apparently all of East Orange is horrible and no-one in their right mind would live there... but we've never had a murder here (in East Orange anyways)!

*pats Sarah*

Poor England... Jonny didn't come through for you.. :naughty:

Thank god for having white on the English flag.... they errrm, the shorts, show many things.......

:naughty: He's still amazing though!! He did well! But were gonna get thrashed by Italy next weekend. Its gonna be a sorry affair..... :mf_rosetinted:

White shorts do indeed show a lot...

A few of the teams here wear white shorts... and all I tend to ssee is coloured undies...

Well, if England get thrashed by Italy, I'll be more than happy to console Wilko...

He's my future husband :mf_rosetinted: you'll have to get past me first...... :mf_rosetinted:

I might PM Freddie, ask if he can change the title of this thread to just 'Jonny Wilkinson'..... he's the most talked about person in here. :bleh: