• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shameeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just wait until tommorow!

Yeah! apparently, it gives frost for tonight so if it snows overnight, it should settle. Man i hope it does. I cant wait! Its stopped now, just really windy again.

I love how we Brits can have a good conversation about weather!!! love it!

Yeaaah, hopefully we get the snow in the night. And wakey wakey to it all tomorrow! yay!

Im having to learn Madonna's 'La Isla Bonita'..... Dont ask. Someone likes it, and ive got tonight to learn to sing/play it before i play tomorrow. :sneaky2:

Ohh thats a great song! :punk:

So you can do your snowmen tommorow ! :wink2:

Ohh thats a great song! :punk:

So you can do your snowmen tommorow ! :wink2:

:naughty: its cool.

Sorry to change the subject so quickly, but while ive got you Freddieeee, did you send and recieve a parcel in secret santa?

Some people didnt get theirs so we're putting S & R next to names who sent and recieved and whatever. I put both next to yours but i wanted to make sure.

What can we do for the ones who didnt recive? Because some people signed up and then forgot about it and left the forum. Is there anything we can send them???

:naughty: its cool.

Sorry to change the subject so quickly, but while ive got you Freddieeee, did you send and recieve a parcel in secret santa?

Some people didnt get theirs so we're putting S & R next to names who sent and recieved and whatever. I put both next to yours but i wanted to make sure.

What can we do for the ones who didnt recive? Because some people signed up and then forgot about it and left the forum. Is there anything we can send them???

Yeh I sent and recieved :thumb_yello:

I have nothing in line I could send but if Mikas team give me a box of goodies this year then maybe

Yeh I sent and recieved :thumb_yello:

I have nothing in line I could send but if Mikas team give me a box of goodies this year then maybe

Okiesss.

Its a shame though that people did that. Just didnt send. Its awful. I know some people had finincial trouble and stuff, and they explained, but to not send its a bit..... i dont know....

Anyhow!!!!

Good work day Freds?

The newspaper just said we might get wintery showers tomorrow evening!!!!! :D

Although they said we'd almost certainly get a few centimetres the other week and we didn't get a single flake. :thumbdown:

The north east are getting it this afternoon apparently - its going south. They said expect from 5-10cm in some areas.

Thats quite alot compared to like the 1cm that we normally get.

Freddie! Is it cold?? It's like 0C, but they reckon it feels -7C up your way - wind chill or something........