The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's really clear and sunny here too today!

I even took a photo earlier to prove it :naughty:

th_IMG_2693modified.jpg

^ (My back garden :naughty:)

Thats how mine was! cept i couldnt spot a single cloud :\

I can now though.. :(

... thats not your back garden :o:O but would be coool ahha

Thats how mine was! cept i couldnt spot a single cloud :\

I can now though.. :(

... thats not your back garden :o:O but would be coool ahha

There were no clouds here either until I decided to take the photo haha- typical!

Well no it's not really my back garden, but I live at the bottom of it and since I have no garden of my own and it's the nearest grass to my flat then...yeah it is :naughty:

Thats true and I miss SO SO much the days when we had members where we all know each other .. many have walked

Nicole

Andi

Beckar

Jodi

Loads and loads of the originals dont really post :boxed:

they're all still here aren't they? :blink:

although I haven't seen nicole for days now..

*comes out of hiding*

Your weather sounds exciting. We have a bit of wind and a few spots of rain :blink: how boring.

If you want exciting we had it... huge big storms two days in a row...

I used to watch Trisha until that went downhill too. I don't watch any daytime TV now, even Neighbours has gone really rubbish :thumbdown:

MFC is my only daytime guilty pleasure :blush-anim-cl:

Erm... when is Neighbours not rubbish??? (I'm obviously not a Neighbours fan)

:naughty:

Its not daytime, but i love Home and Away! Call me sad, but i do. Its awesome!

*im eating marmite on toast as we speak....*

Home and Away??? Really? It used to be good, but it's getting pretty bad too... I can tell you what happens if you want... and I don't even watch it often..

This is terrible! My guy is supposed to be visiting today and it's bloody snowing where he is and there is a chance his train will be cancelled.

I hate ******* snow!:thumbdown:

SNOW!!! I'll have it if you don't!!!

*hides*

Mika seems to be announcing festivals etc in France over the summer, wonder when our festivals will get announced?

I hope he doesn't think that as we are getting 3 gigs at the end of February, that will be enough! After all 2 were last years cancelled ones and they are all in London.

And again, we are getting the dog end of the tour. He is always fabulous no matter what, but I hope he's on good form.

*eats bacon buttie unsuspecting because she does not know what it is or whom it is for*

M!!! Slap.gif

That's for Freddie!

*leaves fresh coffee and bacon buttie with a sign that says "For Freddie only"*

Mika seems to be announcing festivals etc in France over the summer, wonder when our festivals will get announced?

I hope he doesn't think that as we are getting 3 gigs at the end of February, that will be enough! After all 2 were last years cancelled ones and they are all in London.

And again, we are getting the dog end of the tour. He is always fabulous no matter what, but I hope he's on good form.

A concert in London in July (esp when soangel and I will be there) would be lovely!

Home and Away??? Really? It used to be good, but it's getting pretty bad too... I can tell you what happens if you want... and I don't even watch it often..

The thing is, its easy to watch though, not like some of the rubbish we get here. Like EastEnders. I used to like that, but its so miserable at the minute!!!

But i'll watch most things.

6 nations today!!! England V Wales. Cant wait!!! Wilko........... This has become somewhat of a Wilko appreciation thread..... :mf_rosetinted:

M!!! Slap.gif

That's for Freddie!

*leaves fresh coffee and bacon buttie with a sign that says "For Freddie only"*

A concert in London in July (esp when soangel and I will be there) would be lovely!

Lovely! I should think it is essential! I go for Somerset House again or The Royal Albert Hall.

The thing is, its easy to watch though, not like some of the rubbish we get here. Like EastEnders. I used to like that, but its so miserable at the minute!!!

But i'll watch most things.

6 nations today!!! England V Wales. Cant wait!!! Wilko........... This has become somewhat of a Wilko appreciation thread..... :mf_rosetinted:

That is true... I reckon most of the girls on the show aren't tanned... but orange! :blink:

Nice... so who do I choose? England or Wales? :naughty:

Lovely! I should think it is essential! I go for Somerset House again or The Royal Albert Hall.

*corrects self*

Essential then... :naughty:

Actually, this is a good place to ask... Where would be a reasonably cheap place to stay in London... and what would be good places to visit? Or to go drinking?

We're not sure, but we might be going to Scotland too... maybe...

That is true... I reckon most of the girls on the show aren't tanned... but orange! :blink:

*corrects self*

Actually, this is a good place to ask... Where would be a reasonably cheap place to stay in London... and what would be good places to visit? Or to go drinking?

:naughty:

England!!!!!!!!!! Not the Sheep-People. (no offence.... Wales is a beautiful country.....)

You know you like Wilko really................. uh huh.........

*corrects self*

Do you want to do hotels, hostels or b&bs? Do you want central or further out with access by tube?

I know pinkunicorn had some links.

This is a good forum for London - goers!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186338-i17-London_England.html