Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: He'll see the resemblance, right? :D HAHAHAHA.

I may have my moments, but I'm not an airhead! :naughty:

Of course he will! This doll will look JUST like you!

:roftl: :roftl: Of course not. That's why Mika will like you better. He likes girls with brains, remember? :das:

Of course he will! This doll will look JUST like you!

:roftl: :roftl: Of course not. That's why Mika will like you better. He likes girls with brains, remember? :das:

I said I wasn't an airhead, not that I had a brain. Psh, lost that A LONG time ago. :lmfao:

yeah i saw him but the people at the concert sucked! what if he doesn't want to come back?!?!?!?!?!

but it's only a month?! how is it going to be more thorough :bleh:

How do we know it's only a month?

I'm sure he'll go there again. He has to do at least ONE midstate.

Oh, I lost it the first time I saw Mika. I don't even know where it is. He must have stolen in and kept it in a jar in his bedroom. He does that, you know.

That would explain the dreams I've been having.

He must've done the same to me.

He's using them for his next songs..isn't he?:blink:

How do we know it's only a month?

I'm sure he'll go there again. He has to do at least ONE midstate.

:blink: well.. since there's already a date for canada on jan. 28th and he said he was coming to new york in february and then he has dates in australia for march i just assumed that he only had february to do his usa tour.. i'm probably wrong lol

he better!!! :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: well.. since there's already a date for canada on jan. 28th and he said he was coming to new york in february and then he has dates in australia for march i just assumed that he only had february to do his usa tour.. i'm probably wrong lol

I'm sure he could cover a lot of places in a month, either way.

Wow..I've missed a lot, I see.

February is still pretty close..:shocked:

So when did he say he was going to New York in February? Is that the only date so far? I need to know early, so i can plan my schedule around every US. date. :thumb_yello:

Sorry, where are my manners, hello everyone!!! *waves*:bleh:

EVERY US date?!?! :shocked: Wow, Cynthia! You are lucky!

I hope he does Atlanta, because I'll only be able to see him there. :naughty:

So when did he say he was going to New York in February? Is that the only date so far? I need to know early, so i can plan my schedule around every US. date. :thumb_yello:

Sorry, where are my manners, hello everyone!!! *waves*:bleh:

Hello Cynthia!!

Wow, you're going to every date? Sheesh..well, I'll be looking forward to seeing you in NY again!:thumb_yello:

He hasn't released a date yet, just informed a fan in the UK that he'd be touring here in February.

Mika should come to philly or back to nyc. That last mika show I went to didnt turn out that well. I did meet him which was one of the best moments of my life but it was the gma show which was rained out and I had to watch through the window. ughhhlasdkjfa. Is there anything you can sign up for that tells you when the cietks go on sale?

the dates we have for australia so far are right at the end of March and beginning of April, so he has nearly two months to do U.S. unless he does some of Canada during beginning of Feb and then U.S. during the rest and into March.

the dates we have for australia so far are right at the end of March and beginning of April, so he has nearly two months to do U.S. unless he does some of Canada during beginning of Feb and then U.S. during the rest and into March.

OMG!!!!! We're bursting out of our skin. Feb. and March are so close. We hope dates will be out soon!!!

And speaking of twins, is there any other twins on this site?????

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

OMG!!!!! We're bursting out of our skin. Feb. and March are so close. We hope dates will be out soon!!!

And speaking of twins, is there any other twins on this site?????

Meyer Twins

Norwalk174 (also named Megan, coincidentally), has a twin. :)

Norwalk174 (also named Megan, coincidentally), has a twin. :)

Oh wow! We think we did know that Norwalk was a twin. Our names are Megan and Haley. We're 21. Our dad did NOT want rhyming names.:roftl: We're identical as you can probably tell by our avatar. We've won a lot of twins conventions from the state of IL.

Meyer Twins

not funny :mf_rosetinted:

ok it's kind of funny :bleh: but i'm really going to be crushed if mika ends up only going to the west and east coast.... again :tears:

This is purely speculation, but I'm thinking that it'd only be logical for Mika to have the US dates spread more evenly this time around simply because he's already done his kind of 'introductory' tour with locations that were more sparse... and I highly doubt he'd skip over a major city in the midwest (Chicago) when he's played there before already and received a warm welcome. Relax :bleh: Even if that were to happen, I'm sure he'll make it everywhere eventually. It's just a matter of waiting patiently.