Little People Revolution

IngievV

YAY FOR US TINIES!

I'm nearly 16...and I'm still under 5'...only by half an inch though, I still have hope!! :roftl:

I wouldn't mind so much if people didn't always assume I'm younger than I am. Honestly, I was passed for 11 a couple months ago...11! I wanted to kill someone. Sometimes I get the feeling that nobody'll ever take me seriously...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY FOR US TINIES!

I'm nearly 16...and I'm still under 5'...only by half an inch though, I still have hope!! :roftl:

I wouldn't mind so much if people didn't always assume I'm younger than I am. Honestly, I was passed for 11 a couple months ago...11! I wanted to kill someone. Sometimes I get the feeling that nobody'll ever take me seriously...

I get that feeling too sometimes, like the fact that I dont get served at the supermarket because of some truancy law (meaning they cant serve SCHOOL AGE children during school hours :thumbdown:) but being mistaken for younger than I am is cool sometimes too, like getting in places as a child or student fair!! they guess by my height I must be...hmm 12! quite honestly im not very insulted by it anymore

I'm 5'3'' I'm very tiny, when i went to the USA with my cousin, we were walking in the airport when a man said "look tiny people", :sneaky2: I wanted to kick him, tiny people rocks!!plus as people say good things come in small packages, like perfume!

sorry for my english!:thumbdown:

I'm 5'3'' I'm very tiny, when i went to the USA with my cousin, we were walking in the airport when a man said "look tiny people", :sneaky2: I wanted to kick him, tiny people rocks!!plus as people say good things come in small packages, like perfume!

sorry for my english!:thumbdown:

people call me santa's little helper around christmas time or little fry :roftl: it was funny when my (reallllly tall) friend wore a shirt that said 'i'm not short i'm fun size ' because she's not short at all

i thought it was funny anyways :naughty:

Hey I´m little too and proud of it. I´m 158 cm of pure love!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact two of my friend and I are the mika´s peques (mika´s littles).

damn, taller than me again...oh well, hello taller person! I just realised, that according to charesse's myspace, im even shorter than the girl herself. cool huh!

again people actually call me shortee

400px-MrShortMrTall.JPG

little people represent

ok so this photo is probably like me on the left Mika on the right, escept Im not six paper clips in height! or me on the left, most people I know on the right bar my mum and aunty

haha...well, mr. tall is not very tall either...he looks only about 7 and a half paper clips tall, which is really short....:naughty:

is 160cm little enough?

although at 160cm your considered tall to me, your still to short to be considered tall....hmm

WHAT a great article!!!

Cherisse is total awesome-ness!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

and to some of us cherisse is taller! and the best short person ever!

Rosina how tall are you? Cause 160 cm is tall to me as well...:blush-anim-cl:

And Cherisse rocks my socks...I've tried my hand at drumming a couple of times and it's REALLY hard...fun though!

im 155cm with shoes on, which is about 5ft with shoes

probably more arround 4'11" with flat/no shoes

and yes drumming is really hard since I can drum only when no other beat or rythim is added, and then I get lost in what I am hearing as apposed to the beet im supposed to be keeping...and its oh so fun!