Little People Revolution

IngievV

Yes. We're little. But we're good. Stand up and show the world you are proud to be a small person! This was discussed a while back in the Pointing Mika Thread and well...today it's reality! Join the Little People Revolution and worship our little leader:

Cherisse4.jpg

CHERISSE!

...And who knows, John Mayer or Prince may just be watching.

John Mayer and/or Prince can't have our Cherisse. :sneaky2:

I'm 5'1", barely. So about 155 cm. If someone comments, I can always say "if a baseball is flying through the air precisely five feet, four inches above the ground, most people would have to duck, but I can just stand there and blink."

Also, my ex was 6'8", or 203 cm. It can work! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice article :thumb_yello:

Im only 5ft 2 :thumbdown: my 13 yr old sister is taller than me! im sucha dwarf :naughty:

I'm five foot 3 and a half...

Same here! My 13 year old sister is like 5 foot 7, and she's still growing...she's supposed to get to 5' 9"! I've stopped growing like four years ago...actually I've shrunk a quarter inch according to my last doctor visit!

Welcome to the club:mf_rosetinted: *High Fives*

SHouldn't that be low 5 ? :blink:

I mean, you don't want us small people having to jump or strain to reach a high 5, particularly if someone taller is giving it.

I'm a shorty as well, I'm only 160/1 cms or 5'3" (I think its actually 5'2 and 3/4 but shh... I round it up to make myself seem taller :wink2:)

I'm little as well!! (ingie you are little? I didn't know!)

about a foot shorter than Mika hehe...5 foot 2 and 1/2 inch more or less...

If I stood up I could kiss him...below his Lewis' angle! :roftl: (it's at the level of the 2nd rib hahaha)

I'd have to be quite shorter or taller to kiss him in an interesting place...:naughty: But anyway, we little people rock!

xoxo Romi :original:

Do people often think you all are younger because of your height? I get it all the time. Most people assume I'm 16 years old, when I'm actually 22.

yes! I get into most places including public transport as a child, or student because they assume im 15, when actually im 19

and the funny thing is I get asked for ID for everything! ok either you laugh or cry about this fact lol, and the only really annoying thing is not being served at my local supermarket during school hours because of a new law thing to stop truency

I'm little as well!! (ingie you are little? I didn't know!)

about a foot shorter than Mika hehe...5 foot 2 and 1/2 inch more or less...

If I stood up I could kiss him...below his Lewis' angle! :roftl: (it's at the level of the 2nd rib hahaha)

I'd have to be quite shorter or taller to kiss him in an interesting place...:naughty: But anyway, we little people rock!

xoxo Romi :original:

I'm about 5.413385826771654 according to the converter...1.65

In Dutch terms, that's very very short. I always have to look up to everyone and that's no fun:blink:

I'm about 5.413385826771654 according to the converter...1.65

In Dutch terms, that's very very short. I always have to look up to everyone and that's no fun:blink:

oh...you're not little, you're average! :naughty: but how tall is people in Holland?? hahaha

here most of the people is short...so I don't have to look up much...luckily (I'm 5, 25 according to the converter)