Little People Revolution

IngievV

im 155cm with shoes on, which is about 5ft with shoes

probably more arround 4'11" with flat/no shoes

and yes drumming is really hard since I can drum only when no other beat or rythim is added, and then I get lost in what I am hearing as apposed to the beet im supposed to be keeping...and its oh so fun!

OMG...*dances around* I have found a kindred spirit! I'm 4'11 too...:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...*dances around* I have found a kindred spirit! I'm 4'11 too...:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:yay: no kidding! thats soo cool! *dances round* us shortees rock :punk:

I'm a little girl!

I don't really think I am but everyone sais I am!

5ft7ish and 54ishKG.

Hmm, we're having scullip potatoes for dinner :D

hello fellow kiwi....who is taller, and I suspect younger than I am! guess I really am the shortest kiwi on here!

:yay: no kidding! thats soo cool! *dances round* us shortees rock :punk:

hello fellow kiwi....who is taller, and I suspect younger than I am! guess I really am the shortest kiwi on here!

Yeah but I'm half Syrian and quarter Samoan so I'll aparently be like, 6ft when I'm older :D

*Rests arm on Rosina's head*

Yeah but I'm half Syrian and quarter Samoan so I'll aparently be like, 6ft when I'm older :D

*Rests arm on Rosina's head*

*has stopped growing at 4ft 11inches*

perfect size for a arm rest, you don't know how many people have said that to me! too many to count!

ah yeah with that combination you shall be really tall and I could look up your nose :roftl: :roftl:

hey does anyone find that an issue, when your looking up at a really tall person and end up looking straight up their nose....this bothers me! and is very disgusting to say the very least! :boxed:

AND today I went to the police station and was almost taken in for truency....IM 19!! I graduated!! Seriously!!! I had to show ID to prove my age so I didnt get arrested for not being at school! *rolls eyes*

oh and this really partonising old woman comes up to me and starts talking to me, as if im very young, or dont speek the same language, (R.e.a.l.l.y...s.l.o.w.l.y.) and then when she finished she patted me on the head and said "good kid"

*clenches fist* GRR!! PFFT!

*has stopped growing at 4ft 11inches*

perfect size for a arm rest, you don't know how many people have said that to me! too many to count!

ah yeah with that combination you shall be really tall and I could look up your nose :roftl: :roftl:

hey does anyone find that an issue, when your looking up at a really tall person and end up looking straight up their nose....this bothers me! and is very disgusting to say the very least! :boxed:

AND today I went to the police station and was almost taken in for truency....IM 19!! I graduated!! Seriously!!! I had to show ID to prove my age so I didnt get arrested for not being at school! *rolls eyes*

oh and this really partonising old woman comes up to me and starts talking to me, as if im very young, or dont speek the same language, (R.e.a.l.l.y...s.l.o.w.l.y.) and then when she finished she patted me on the head and said "good kid"

*clenches fist* GRR!! PFFT!

Aaw!

Iiiiii'm sssoooorrrryyyy ttthhhhhhaaaaaaatttt hhhhaaaappppeeennneeedddddd :)

LOL, I HATE when that happens, a radio presenter did that to me not so long ago and then just befor he put the phone down he was like "Mika's gay bye!" and hung up like a little kid that he was making me out to be!

quoting Mika himself...there's nothing wrong with being little,I always felt I was too tall!

here in italy people aren't very very high so is not strange to find short people!maybe high people are the strangers (me...:thumbdown: )

people over here are all taller than me, the new year of 3rd form (first year highschool students) actually taller than I am!

I'm shortish. But I am still growing. I'm about 5ft I think. My little sister is taller than me! But I like being my height (sometimes. It depends where I am).

I loved the interview with Cherisse! She seems so nice.

i'm 160cm, so i'm considered average i guess (at least that's what my friends say, but that's just the point, they're my friends! :roftl:) so i still feel VERY small :blink:

i mean, what 5cm more could possibly hurt?

so.... care to join me to the club? :naughty:

i'm 160cm, so i'm considered average i guess (at least that's what my friends say, but that's just the point, they're my friends! :roftl:) so i still feel VERY small :blink:

i mean, what 5cm more could possibly hurt?

so.... care to join me to the club? :naughty:

:welcomeani:

Inbar!! how are you?? Nice to meet you girl, a girl form Israel! there's not many in this MFC...

you're not so little...I'm your height as well...but it seems I'm shorter becasue my legs are short..haha

see you later! lots of mikalove, Romi

:welcomeani:

Inbar!! how are you?? Nice to meet you girl, a girl form Israel! there's not many in this MFC...

you're not so little...I'm your height as well...but it seems I'm shorter becasue my legs are short..haha

see you later! lots of mikalove, Romi

Hi Romi! :)

i am just fine :biggrin2: how are you?

yeah, i know! i've noticed that, unfortunately... i dont know why there arent much Israelis over here. i guess that many people just havent got the chance to be exposed to Mika yet already (ohh, not to worry, i'm working on it with each day. haha.) and the ones who had (and i'm not talking about his songs, they are pretty known here. lol), probably either haven't heard of the MFC just yet or either lost their way through all the forums hehe. it's their loss, anyways ;)

haha. i know what you mean! i have the same problem, except that my legs are short AND fat! LOL

v-e-r-y bad combination, trust me :naughty:

when youre short or average, your body is mostly what people are most looking at. :S

not to mention most of my friends are all giraffes!!! (lucky people hehehe. i wanna know their secret).

luckily, my height isnt such a big issue to me, i mean of course i'd rather being taller, but i'm perfectly fine with how i am now as well.

and who doesn't like it is more than wellcome to not look at all :biggrin2:

it was nice meeting you too! :thumb_yello: you seem lovely (:

lots of love!

ohh that's ok, i already know her :thumb_yello:

i know, she met mika 6 TIMES!!! :shocked:

including 4 days ago on Newcastle :o

which in she gave him a special necklace with a USB which she put my letter to him in :woot_jump:

took me 6 pages and hours of writing! but that guy is TOTALLY worth all of that :biggrin2:

she's probably gonna meet him again on one of the gigs on 2,3,4 and she'll ask if he read it! cannot believe he's gonna (or already did? :o) read MY letter!!! i'm so happy!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

*Is 6ft1 :biggrin2: :biggrin2: : :biggrin2: *

:blink: you......:roftl: :roftl:

Zuleika must be as tall as you...I've seen how Mika hugs her it's really strange haha. No effort at all. He wouldn't be able to hug me if I sing Happy ending with him on stage. In fact, nobody would see me...hahaha :lmao:

mental note: buy a new high heel pair of shoes, and learn how to use them for the next Mika gig

I have little hands, no seriously. Even my best friend whose shorter than me has got bigger hands...traumatizing:blink: :naughty:

i came across this song and thought of this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3OTM9KBOFQ

it's quite sad:tears:

('you gotta pick 'em up, just to say hello:lmfao:)

(seriously, it's a really great song. he's being sarcastic by the way:wink2: )

Bumpity bumpity bump...

Does the general public mistake anyone else here for about 4 years younger than they ACTUALLY are?

Or does that only happen with me?

Someone thought I was 11 a couple months ago. I turn 16 in january. :sneaky2:

nope that happens to me, people wont serve me at the local supermarket because of truancy laws! seriously, im almost 20 and I almost got arrested because I wasn't "in class" :boxed:

AND the worst thing today, there was a knock at the door, so I answer it, it was the landlord, and he crouched down to me, and said "Is your mummy home" :thumbdown:

but it can be really cool too, when you get on public transport for a child fare, or into the movies for cheeper because they think your younger! thats really cool!

I hate how people look down on you and speek to you as if your some incoherent 5 year old that doesnt speek their language, just because your short, does that happen to anyone else?