First showing of Lollipop on Ch 4

RAK1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll record it, but I would be surprised if mikasounds youtube channel doesn't put it up, they were very prompt with HE, weren't they?

yes bab, i'm sure they will, i've watched this youtube link and it was quite good.

sorry to say that i'm missing things because of glasgow withdrawal and fever symptoms....time to get well and prompt!:mf_rosetinted:

I'll record it, but I would be surprised if mikasounds youtube channel doesn't put it up, they were very prompt with HE, weren't they?

I already posted a comment on MikaSounds Official requesting they post it. And to email me and let me know when they do....as if THAT will happen. LOL!

But I did the same thing for the TV station uploading Mika's Sydney performance and they DID email me back and said Tell all your friends its up, so you never know....:mf_rosetinted:

And I miss Billy Brown! There's a lot of Big Girls in the video, but no Billy... :sad: Or am I looking with my nose :bleh: again?

The Wolf is great. :biggrin2:

I am sure Billy Will get his video

which could be very interesting...hehehehehe

maybe he was there or maybe on an island off the coast of mexico so he could n't make the filming

***I miss you Billy! Where art thou?****

On Sunday 25th Nov on Ch4 (UK) it is the first showing of the Lollipop video.

Then on the hour, every hour, The Hits music channel will be showing it.

Thanks. I haven't seen it yet, I know there was a link to it, does anyone have it to save me searching the forums (so lazy:naughty: ).