do you also feel this?

patricia4u

when i watch picures of mika or read about gigs i dindn't went to , i get a weird feeling inside my body. i didn't had this before i met him. now i really miss him,and it doesn,t feel good . i even can't eat much.i want that feeling to be over , but i think it only will when i see him again.but after that it probably will start all over again. how can i be in love with someone i don't really know. ohhhh those feelings are so stupid.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how u feel...i feel/felt that with some german guitarrist,i was in "love" with him for 2 years,it feels so BAD!!!

And yeah...good question "how can i be in love with someone i don't really know ?"...ummm,really good question :tears:

Im tryin to not feel that with Mika,that feeling its just horrible

Don't worry, you don't have to be a 'kid' to have feelings like this!

I've just been to my first gig after 11 months of waiting, and I think I recognise the feeling you're talking about.

I think it's just part of the process of getting over the excitement of seeing Mika live and meeting him in the flesh.

I think about him differently now, though I can't really explain how...I'm still trying to work that one out in my mind :naughty: I do kind of 'miss' him though - strange isn't it?

I just want to go again!!!!!:biggrin2:

to me it's relatively easy to fall in love without knowing the beloved than keep lovin' after you've realized some probably unfitting aspects of the real life with him...

:hypo:{ugh, what I've written?}..

ok,the point is that I'm personally kinda obsessed coz {in any other world} there is still one possibility in a million to be HIS girl... I mean, why not?..{oooh this amazingly white straightjacket is for me??!! thaaanx!:insane:}

I think it's really easy to fall in love with someone you have never met, and it really DOES feel like the real thing (believe me I have been there when I was 16), and I know I could easily feel the same way again for Mika but luckily I am too old and ugly and a lot more realistic now to ever let those feelings grow too wild and big to become real.

I admit, I DO feel something for Mika, and I know I don't know him personally, non of us do really, but we fall for what we see, and who we perceive he is.

It really is sooo easy to fall for Mika because of the personality traits he shows us, apart from his physical beauty, his talent, his voice, the fact he sings such beautiful lyrics, (words filled with meaning that we take our own interpretations from) to us, he also has so many more qualities that he shows us that we are drawn to, his infectious cute giggle, his confident eye contact when he talks to us or even when we see him talking to others in that way, it is all magnetically attractive and fascinating.

He also appears to be such a big flirt too, yet in such a way as it just seems so innocent as if he doesn't know he is doing it but I can bet he does lol.

But not everyone falls for Mika in the same way, love is a diverse feeling and not on the same level for everyone. I DO believe that what some of you feel is LOVE but it's hard to explain this, when I was in love with a popstar in my teens, I DID love him, I know what I felt and it WAS love, it wasn't the same kind of love I feel for my children or my husband, they too are a different kind of love, and being "in love" and loving someone are different, one can evolve from the other, but one sided love is never going to be a lasting or fulfilling type of love.

also being "in love" doesn't last very long, and that time can vary from a few weeks, to a few years, then it should if it is working, evolve into loving the person properly so to speak.

I think about the 3 people I have been in love with, 1 was my 1st love (a boy from school) who couldn't stand me and made fun of me cos I was poor, one was a popstar, who obviously only saw me as a fan, and then my husband who was the long standing one but the "in love" evolved into the long term kinda less intense love (being in love is far too crazy and can be so painful to keep it going for ever).

:blink:omg I am sooo sorry I went off on a tangent there all I wanted to say is I know how you feel cos I have been there once or twice and I went into some huge essay SORRY. :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's really easy to fall in love with someone you have never met, and it really DOES feel like the real thing (believe me I have been there when I was 16), and I know I could easily feel the same way again for Mika but luckily I am too old and ugly and a lot more realistic now to ever let those feelings grow too wild and big to become real.

I admit, I DO feel something for Mika, and I know I don't know him personally, non of us do really, but we fall for what we see, and who we perceive he is.

It really is sooo easy to fall for Mika because of the personality traits he shows us, apart from his physical beauty, his talent, his voice, the fact he sings such beautiful lyrics, (words filled with meaning that we take our own interpretations from) to us, he also has so many more qualities that he shows us that we are drawn to, his infectious cute giggle, his confident eye contact when he talks to us or even when we see him talking to others in that way, it is all magnetically attractive and fascinating.

He also appears to be such a big flirt too, yet in such a way as it just seems so innocent as if he doesn't know he is doing it but I can bet he does lol.

But not everyone falls for Mika in the same way, love is a diverse feeling and not on the same level for everyone. I DO believe that what some of you feel is LOVE but it's hard to explain this, when I was in love with a popstar in my teens, I DID love him, I know what I felt and it WAS love, it wasn't the same kind of love I feel for my children or my husband, they too are a different kind of love, and being "in love" and loving someone are different, one can evolve from the other, but one sided love is never going to be a lasting or fulfilling type of love.

also being "in love" doesn't last very long, and that time can vary from a few weeks, to a few years, then it should if it is working, evolve into loving the person properly so to speak.

I think about the 3 people I have been in love with, 1 was my 1st love (a boy from school) who couldn't stand me and made fun of me cos I was poor, one was a popstar, who obviously only saw me as a fan, and then my husband who was the long standing one but the "in love" evolved into the long term kinda less intense love (being in love is far too crazy and can be so painful to keep it going for ever).

:blink:omg I am sooo sorry I went off on a tangent there all I wanted to say is I know how you feel cos I have been there once or twice and I went into some huge essay SORRY. :blush-anim-cl:

It was a nice huge essay though, lol.

And I agree with all of it.

I think it is perfectly possible to be in love with someone you don't really know, because as you say, 'in love' and 'love' can be very different emotions.

Still confused here as to what I feel about Mika at the moment! I think I need to go into a buddhist monastery for a few days and meditate on it :roftl: Spray on the cheese, indeed!!

Sparkly I am dying to know who you were in love with from the world of pop way back when...or is it too embarassing now???:naughty:

Im no where near being in love with him *gross* :naughty:

But I do get that feeling, when I read reports and all that! I would love to be there, to see the show. I want more, Im so jealous on all the people who can go so often.

I think it is perfectly possible to be in love with someone you don't really know, because as you say, 'in love' and 'love' can be very different emotions.

Still confused here as to what I feel about Mika at the moment! I think I need to go into a buddhist monastery for a few days and meditate on it :roftl: Spray on the cheese, indeed!!

Sparkly I am dying to know who you were in love with from the world of pop way back when...or is it too embarassing now???:naughty:

How can we define it? I know I don't 'fancy' him, but I love the way he looks and the way he talks ( and sings of course). Like Sparkly says, there are so many different kinds of love.

I hated the way he made me feel at first, but I have settled down a bit now, but still he churns me up and I thought I was past all of that.....

How can we define it? I know I don't 'fancy' him, but I love the way he looks and the way he talks ( and sings of course). Like Sparkly says, there are so many different kinds of love.

I hated the way he made me feel at first, but I have settled down a bit now, but still he churns me up and I thought I was past all of that.....

Yeah Bab he is churning me up right now!!!:roftl:

I'll get over it :bleh:

ha ha yeah it's too embarrassing to admit who, tho he will always hold a special place in the corner of my heart like my 1st love does, weird but true lol. (I'll tell you if you ask me at one of the gigs I'm going to if your going as well lol)

ha ha yeah it's too embarrassing to admit who, tho he will always hold a special place in the corner of my heart like my 1st love does, weird but true lol. (I'll tell you if you ask me at one of the gigs I'm going to if your going as well lol)

LOL - I'm embarrassed for you, trying to think of the possibilities from that era!!!

I know, it was Dave from Slade* wasn't it :roftl: he was hot :mf_lustslow::bleh:

*hopes it wasn't, anyway you are too young for that:biggrin2: *

LOL - I'm embarrassed for you, trying to think of the possibilities from that era!!!

I know, it was Dave from Slade* wasn't it :roftl: he was hot :mf_lustslow::bleh:

*hopes it wasn't, anyway you are too young for that:biggrin2: *

No, it must have been a Bay City Roller?

Donny, here I come!

honey, i was in love with dan hawkins from the darkness for three years, or more. i really thought he was the only man for me, the only one i could ever love, and that he was perfect in every sense of the word. he would never do anything wrong, he would treat his woman right, never cheat, and be great in bed. even after meeting him several times i still felt the same, but then something made me realise that i was very, very wrong. i was only in love with the image i had in my head, not with the real dan hawkins.

i'm not saying mika is as much of a twat as dan really is, but i do think it's fair to sat that noone of us knows the real mika.

all i can say is try and enjoy the feeling, it's pretty harmless really. just listen to his music and look at his pictures and enjoy the fact the he exists :wink2: