do you also feel this?

patricia4u

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not saying mika is as much of a twat as dan really is, but i do think it's fair to sat that noone of us knows the real mika.

According to Patrick Wolf he is. :naughty:

Mika's big eyes are mesmerizing and he's charming and smart and beautiful and all of that. But even without knowing him I can tell that he's got just as much potential to drive me nuts as any other man I've come across.

I think it's not just a case of Mika only showing his perfect side to the public so we couldn't know any better. I think there's plenty of evidence that Mika is more flawed than some imagine. I just think people dismiss it as cute or ignore it altogether because they're so taken with his other qualities.

I guess that's what often happens in the first stages of falling for someone even in a real dating situation. We're all a bit in denial when we are first captivated by someone whether they're an unobtainable pop star or the boy next door.

I know how you feel, and I won't get into much because I always seem to be contradicted:sneaky2: LOL but the feeling is simply... LOVE

and it is not a bad thing, it's not a good thing either because like you say it's alittle depressing because he's not around. It just is.:blush-anim-cl:

Just accept those feelings for what they are and eventually, it will get better.

Mika's big eyes are mesmerizing and he's charming and smart and beautiful and all of that. But even without knowing him I can tell that he's got just as much potential to drive me nuts as any other man I've come across.

I think it's not just a case of Mika only showing his perfect side to the public so we couldn't know any better. I think there's plenty of evidence that Mika is more flawed than some imagine. I just think people dismiss it as cute or ignore it altogether because they're so taken with his other qualities.

I guess that's what often happens in the first stages of falling for someone even in a real dating situation. We're all a bit in denial when we are first captivated by someone whether they're an unobtainable pop star or the boy next door.

exactly, and with a 'real' person you discover the annoying sides earlier then with someone you only see on tv and or a big stage...

when i watch picures of mika or read about gigs i dindn't went to , i get a weird feeling inside my body. i didn't had this before i met him. now i really miss him,and it doesn,t feel good . i even can't eat much.i want that feeling to be over , but i think it only will when i see him again.but after that it probably will start all over again. how can i be in love with someone i don't really know. ohhhh those feelings are so stupid.

haha. guess there is a plus side to not meeting him???:roftl:

yeah yeah yeah :mf_rosetinted: but his ass is cute in those white pants :mf_rosetinted:

But you are right. Bet he's a stickler for the toilet seat up and the dirty underpants on the bathroom floor.

course he'll have his flaws..i can see him being slightly insecure..but yet again thats probably a conception i have of his innocence, i fancy the pants off him he is what i'd describe as my ideal man tall dark and handsome...and man i need a tall man for when i'm in my heels LOL.. (i'm 6ft in them)

honey, i was in love with dan hawkins from the darkness for three years, or more. i really thought he was the only man for me, the only one i could ever love, and that he was perfect in every sense of the word. he would never do anything wrong, he would treat his woman right, never cheat, and be great in bed. even after meeting him several times i still felt the same, but then something made me realise that i was very, very wrong. i was only in love with the image i had in my head, not with the real dan hawkins.

i'm not saying mika is as much of a twat as dan really is, but i do think it's fair to sat that noone of us knows the real mika.

all i can say is try and enjoy the feeling, it's pretty harmless really. just listen to his music and look at his pictures and enjoy the fact the he exists :wink2:

yes that's true but , don't tell my husband about this ok , you've met him hahaha. and about the part we were talking at the hmh (you know about sleeping with someone) well i don't think i would do what i say back then , since i talked to him i know i could never resist him:mf_lustslow: