MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - that is well smart!!!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Wendi!!!:wink2: there are three copies in the world.. one's with me framed up at home with mika's signature on it.. and some remarks.. one with my friend who helped me with and the other is in Mika's flat!!!:wink2:

Thanks Wendi!!!:wink2: there are three copies in the world.. one's with me framed up at home with mika's signature on it.. and some remarks.. one with my friend who helped me with and the other is in Mika's flat!!!:wink2:

Did you do it all yourself? :shocked:

i want to show everyone all of my pictures but they take soo long to upload :boxed:

They do take ages - but yours have been worth waiting for!! :thumb_yello:

Awwww he's resting his head on yours, so cute!

The posted looks awesome!

When he did that in Hong Kong.. i almost had a heart attack heheh.. but when he sort of did it again.. i think it's cause i'm short enough.. :roftl:

Did you do it all yourself? :shocked:

No, my friend helped me with it... it's called the 'Where's Mika Poster' cause it has tiny Mika all over.. and you may have to strain your eyes to find him :biggrin2:

i have about 100 pics for this gig and 200 from the 23rd and then another 100 for donny so its going to take me a while to sort through them but heres a taster of the 22nd...

2007_1123birmingham11070083.jpg

i just love this picture dunno why

2007_1123birmingham11070081.jpg

Mikey has a bad hair day *possibly static from the balloon :roftl:

2007_1123birmingham11070091.jpg

Signing afterwards

Oh my gosh! I have total love for all these pics! They're amazing! How did yoou get so close...and they're all so clear. *bows down to you*

Can't wait to see any more. XD :roftl:

ALSO. Nikjass, your pics are so cute!!!!!!!! He is resting his head on you!!!! You were so damn close to his beautiful curls! Such good pics! :D

Naomi.. what great pictures they are!!!! Oh wow.. you're damn good at capturing moments.. :wub2:

Jassmin!!!! I dedicate these to you, since your camera had to go and break at such a convenient time :wink2: Hahaha I definitely have more blurry pictures than clear ones, but thanks! I try :wub2:

Of course! :thumb_yello:

Great, thanks!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm going to the gig on the 4th.. cause i can't just let it pass by.. i'm going to try and get that autograph.. that i forgot to get the last time.. so if possible i'll get him to sign on one of these pics instead.. that someone would be pleased..:blush-anim-cl:

Great, thanks!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm going to the gig on the 4th.. cause i can't just let it pass by.. i'm going to try and get that autograph.. that i forgot to get the last time.. so if possible i'll get him to sign on one of these pics instead.. that someone would be pleased..:blush-anim-cl:

Really?! You have to make sure to have fun for me too, ok? Ohhhh yesss! Getting one of those pictures signed would be great! :biggrin2: So 3 more days for you, huh? Can I just say how much I want to be back in London right now? Especially with finals coming up... :thumbdown: You're going to have such a great time :biggrin2:

Oh, btw, if you want a bigger size of a picture, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Really?! You have to make sure to have fun for me too, ok? Ohhhh yesss! Getting one of those pictures signed would be great! :biggrin2: So 3 more days for you, huh? Can I just say how much I want to be back in London right now? Especially with finals coming up... :thumbdown: You're going to have such a great time :biggrin2:

Oh, btw, if you want a bigger size of a picture, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Ok.. thanks :thumb_yello: i'll try to print it tomorrow... and let you know if i need it bigger..i will have extra fun.. just for you.. cynthia has a message for him.. which i hope i'll remember.. but I might not even see him.. cause there will be a lot more ppl waiting for him at this gig... and i'm sure security's tight as well.. but fingers cross.. hope you get to concentrate on your exams..:biggrin2:

Carlie, thos photos are superb. Clarity as well as in focus - unlike mine :(

He's not an easy subject to capture because he moves around so much, so well done, really enjoyed looking at them.

Any more???

Carlie, thos photos are superb. Clarity as well as in focus - unlike mine :(

He's not an easy subject to capture because he moves around so much, so well done, really enjoyed looking at them.

Any more???

LOL, they're not mine, I was quoting a post from moriina. they are fab though! there are some more on the previous few pages!

Mine were nowhere near as clear either! :roftl: