MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I don't like this new no hugs or photos rule after gigs. I miss Mika hugs :tears: Mika hugs are good :crybaby:

(Sorry I have Post-Mika depression at the moment...not helped by this stupid assignemt I have to do by tomorrow Grr)

Post-Mika depression? Sorry hon...but you're seeing him next week!

Yes! The big group hug is a grand idea! *should tell Petra to add to her poll*

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post-Mika depression? Sorry hon...but you're seeing him next week!

Yes! The big group hug is a grand idea! *should tell Petra to add to her poll*

Hahah I know but that seems like a life-time away at the moment.

I'd glady miss out one or 2 songs in favour of a group hug. Mika might be a little bit scared though.....

ermmm... its mega late

arrived at the venue with rose and bexx around 3.30pm already a few in front of us...

meet PAULA (i love u paula):wub2: nicole and tant erm mikafish, Mika Mad, erm omg its so long ago i cant remember:( sorry

I like Palladium and the keyboard player is funny

mika came on around 9ish, he was awesome, my first time seeing Love Today and the snow, awwww its my fave it and HMDULM is awesome and i really like Sharayde!!!

The whole show blew me away it really did...

i managed to catch a balloon and give it to litle alice, but it popped later on:boxed:

afterwards we meet mika:wub2: and got a autograph...

i guess everyone knows really cos it was a few days ago but it was all so good, and everyone was lovely!!!

i want to b back in the cold waiting to see mika:(

the birm 23rd gig was better i thought actually its the best gig iv seen in my life but i have to go out so ill post that later

I would have loved a photo but its was not possible :no:

Still have PMD too - but good luck with your assignment!! :thumb_yello:

I am yet another one who has sucummed to the disease that is PMD. I sympathise with you all, now I know how it feels. Especially since all my camera footage is crap :(

I am yet another one who has sucummed to the disease that is PMD. I sympathise with you all, now I know how it feels. Especially since all my camera footage is crap :(

My pics and videos were from too far away - and there is a

problem, so my computer plays it back without sound!!! :boxed:

ermmm... its mega late

arrived at the venue with rose and bexx around 3.30pm already a few in front of us...

meet PAULA (i love u paula):wub2: nicole and tant erm mikafish, Mika Mad, erm omg its so long ago i cant remember:( sorry

r

I LOVE U TOO HUN!:wub2:

I HAD SUCH A FAB TIME WITH U !!

Finally home! Not that that's necessarily a good thing...

I've got tons of pictures, but I need to sort them all out... that'll have to wait for tomorrow.

But one of the most important ones I can share now :naughty::

0460.jpg

Cynthia, Mika & I

Please excuse the very gross, sweaty looks from Cynthia and I ;) I'm sure many of you know how the gigs don't exactly help people maintain polished looks.

LOL. Well I haven't had a chance to steal them off her yet and I'm about to leave on a like 5 hour car journey, but I promise I will post them as soon as I get back! Its a VERY nice picture. :naughty: I will bombard her with texts until she vows to upload them right away!

WAIT

I HAVE THE BEAUTY.

Hang on...just uploading it...

Here!

mikajhkfjd.jpg

Whoa, that hit me like a ton of bricks. What a gorgeous thing he is....

:mf_lustslow:

i have about 100 pics for this gig and 200 from the 23rd and then another 100 for donny so its going to take me a while to sort through them but heres a taster of the 22nd...

2007_1123birmingham11070083.jpg

i just love this picture dunno why

2007_1123birmingham11070081.jpg

Mikey has a bad hair day *possibly static from the balloon :roftl:

2007_1123birmingham11070091.jpg

Signing afterwards

I've corrected myself..I couldn't even took one decent pic:blush-anim-cl:

Mine were not great - too far away - but the ones of the MFC'rs turned

out ok!! But my videos wont play with sound on my laptop :boxed:

Some thing is missing, and I cant download it anywhere - so I just

have to lipread!! :thumbdown:

As most of you who were there know.. my camera broke on the day.. so i have noo pictures.. i have one of mika and me courtesy of Naomi (Moriina) and i think Cynthia took one as well.. anyway.. i can't post it up here cause it won't let me so check out the links... the other one is a photo of what mika wrote on the T-shirt I made and wore for the Hong Kong gig earlier this yr ..didn't watch when he was signing/writing so it was a nice surprise:wub2:

http://shw.fotopages.com/16628437.html

http://shw.fotopages.com/16628430/the-autograph.html

by the way he is referring to the Where's Mika Poster i gave him in Hong Kong!!

As most of you who were there know.. my camera broke on the day.. so i have noo pictures.. i have one of mika and me courtesy of Naomi (Moriina) and i think Cynthia took one as well.. anyway.. i can't post it up here cause it won't let me so check out the links... the other one is a photo of what mika wrote on the T-shirt I made and wore for the Hong Kong gig earlier this yr ..didn't watch when he was signing/writing so it was a nice surprise:wub2:

http://shw.fotopages.com/16628437.html

http://shw.fotopages.com/16628430/the-autograph.html

by the way he is referring to the Where's Mika Poster i gave him in Hong Kong!!

Ah what a cute picture of the two of you. :)

And the autograph is ofcourse amazing! Do you have a picture of the poster you gave him? I don't think I've ever seen it. :blush-anim-cl:

That's a very gorgeous pic! :wub2:

Ah what a cute picture of the two of you. :)

And the autograph is ofcourse amazing! Do you have a picture of the poster you gave him? I don't think I've ever seen it. :blush-anim-cl:

love the picture nikjass :)

I haven't seen the poster either :blink:

Thanks all.. the poster is in a thread somewhere.. but got to look for it.. so here's the link to the photo of us together :wub2:

http://shw.fotopages.com/14981965.html