Mika @ The Carling Academy, Birmingham - 23-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Nicole + Tantastic you were both Great it was lovely to be able to queue up with you both on BOTH birmingham dates!!!

However the 23rd was much better than the 22nd it was colder aswell :bleh:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole + Tantastic you were both Great it was lovely to be able to queue up with you both on BOTH birmingham dates!!!

However the 23rd was much better than the 22nd it was colder aswell :bleh:

I just cannot understand how you survived you must have been freezing :blink:

I just cannot understand how you survived you must have been freezing :blink:

i was freezing i pretty much shivvered my way through 5 hours of queueing ...mental note DO NOT wear a dress when the temperature is minus degrees :naughty:

Well actually Nicole is a Brit trapped in an Estonian body! :bleh:

You must be the smartest girl I have ever known. :naughty:

Excellent write up Nicole - glad you both had a great time and managed to get tickets for the second night.

But, sadly you are deluded about Russell ...

he can't be your fiance, cos he is promised to me :wub2:

Can't be. He's mine and all mine. Girl, you must be mental! What do you want from me and Russ? Gosh. So you were the weirdo lurking behind our toilet window. I need to get a restraining order. :naughty:

hahah great report Nicole!

How do you manage to be funny whilst speaking in a foreign language!? I can't do either!

So how did you like Birmingham? (See why I moved to London yet?) :wink2:

Erm, I do my best. Actually I should write more reviews, cause it helps me improve my English. Well, kind of. :naughty:

Birmingham was ok, I think. Well I also like London much more (although I haven't been there), but B'ham was quite nice also.

Great you all liked my review, I was worried that no one would read it at all. :naughty:

oh nicole...what an understatement...yr reports are hilarious and very enjoyable to read! :naughty:

great great fun....think mika should read it and have a good laugh.

Haha. I'm not sure how much he would be interested in reading a story written by a girl who thinks Russell and Mika are fighting for her. :roftl:

But we can always say that Estonia is a nickname for a local mental institution.:naughty:

hey im a total newbie to the site so thats why my profile etc is so crap lol. um whats this huge thing that was supposed to happen on friday but didnt? i heard mika stage dived on the thursday gig.

i met him after the show and he hugged me, was awesome!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome - hope you enjoy it here!!! :thumb_yello:

This Birmingham concert was probably the BEST i have ever been to even though at the beginning the sec guards totally freaked me out by asking if i would be able to jump over the barriers ...thank god it never came to this!!

Just an amazing spot front row centre the crowd was amazing mika was amazing even managed to touch his hand when he reached out to the crowd LOADS of eye contact god if there was a gig i could do all over again it would be this one!!! :thumb_yello:

This Birmingham concert was probably the BEST i have ever been to even though at the beginning the sec guards totally freaked me out by asking if i would be able to jump over the barriers ...thank god it never came to this!!

Just an amazing spot front row centre the crowd was amazing mika was amazing even managed to touch his hand when he reached out to the crowd LOADS of eye contact god if there was a gig i could do all over again it would be this one!!! :thumb_yello:

How long a piece do you want us to write for the book Bexx? :biggrin2:

Oops - wrong thread :sorry:

*Sighh*

and i dont know when i will be able to see Palladium perform again because at the Brixton concert im going to i believe it will be Yelle :shocked:

When will I see them again?? When??????? When??

*shakes Bexxy*

Wow - thats lovely :biggrin2:

I know. I sent them a message today, when I was at school and now I just got home and there it was. And from Fez. And he said "Lots of Love" :wub2:

Ok. It's not much, but I am desperate after coming back home.:boxed: