Mika @ The Carling Academy, Birmingham - 23-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sighh*

and i dont know when i will be able to see Palladium perform again because at the Brixton concert im going to i believe it will be Yelle :shocked:

i loved palladium but Yelle will b a nice change!!!

u mustve been really close to me then, cus i was right at the front central 2 him just behind those 2 girls who got his drumsticks, the estonian girlies.

um i have curly brown hair like mika, but im a medium height guy, nowhere near as tall as him. remember me?

the estonian girls are nicole and tant and me and bexx where next to them so yes we where very close:thumb_yello: so many ppl i cant say that i do but i was kinda focused on wot was rite in front of me LOL:naughty:

glad you had a good time, its was a awesome gig:thumb_yello:

*Sighh*

and i dont know when i will be able to see Palladium perform again because at the Brixton concert im going to i believe it will be Yelle :shocked:

It will be Yelle indeed on the 4th, I asked them... :sad:

Can't wait for Palladium to come to Holland! :punk:

u mustve been really close to me then, cus i was right at the front central 2 him just behind those 2 girls who got his drumsticks, the estonian girlies.

um i have curly brown hair like mika, but im a medium height guy, nowhere near as tall as him. remember me?

yup you were close to us :biggrin2:

I don't think I remember you though :(

"Estonian girlies"

:roftl:

*tries to think real hard*

I don't think I remember you. Darn! Do you think I saw you? Did I look at you? :blink:

• 11 months later...

1 year on!

This was the gig I wasn't due to be at, but I got in, thanks to Andy (and I assume the boss, ha ha) and it was an amazing night.

This was the night that Bexx, Sandi and myself were asked if we'd be happy to let Andy ride with us to Doncaster the next day. It took me a while, but eventually I relented to him coming with us.

It was also a great night, as I got to catch up with Fred and Caz again, always a lot of fun hanging out with them, heh heh.