Mika @ The Carling Academy, Birmingham - 23-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that wouldn't be SO big a dissapointment if it didnt happen right? i mean i also hoped we'd get big girls in amsterdam but we didnt, big deal, we still had mika giving an amazing show :blink:

It wouldn't be a big disappoint. I was merely using it as an evil scheme to try and get them to tell the real story! :naughty:

I've just heard from Cathi that the big surprise didn't happen.:shocked:

I think that's why they didn't want everyone to know, just in case it didn't happen.

It would have been fantastic, but it wasn't.

Sorry folks. They must be gutted!:thumbdown:

that wouldn't be SO big a dissapointment if it didnt happen right? i mean i also hoped we'd get big girls in amsterdam but we didnt, big deal, we still had mika giving an amazing show :blink:

I hope the people involved in the surprise anticipation are not too gutted, yet as long as the M was there and rocked the house as usual I have serious difficulty imagining how anybody can go out of that in disappointment.

I've just heard from Cathi that the big surprise didn't happen.:shocked:

I think that's why they didn't want everyone to know, just in case it didn't happen.

It would have been fantastic, but it wasn't.

Sorry folks. They must be gutted!:thumbdown:

Oh no... i was sooo excited for them yesterday...:thumbdown:

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

We got the tickets for today also!!!!!! We#re back now at the hostel (not the coach station:naughty:) and dyinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

Depression and happiness! :crybaby::biggrin2:

Hey.. so you got tickets... how was the gig tonight ?? better than last night?

I hope the people involved in the surprise anticipation are not too gutted, yet as long as the M was there and rocked the house as usual I have serious difficulty imagining how anybody can go out of that in disappointment.

Those involved have to share what it was. Singing on stage with Mika? Him announcing official status? Mika proposing marriage to RAK1?

Whatever it is, we want to share in the "what-could-have-been" ness of it.

Also, reviews of the gig itself! I have to live vicariously through you people. :roftl:

Also, reviews of the gig itself! I have to live vicariously through you people. :roftl:

Yeah me too. I can't believe he's down to Birmingham already. Getting so close to London. He'll probably come home in 7 days after the Brighton show. :wub2:

Just a quick report before I turn in for the night. The show was totally amazing, he just gets better and better. He did Sweet Dreams, but no Relax encore tonight.

It was nice to actually get in, BIG thanks to Andy, love him to bits for that, and I was stood just behind a lovely lady from Birmingham who has just joined us, she knows Sara from the May gig.

Saw Mika after and finally asked him the Dr Who question, would he play the Dr if he was offered it, and he said no, but he thought it was funny. I MADE HIM LAUGH. RESULT!

Tia and Bexxy say it was the BEST show EVER!

Off to bed now, night night.

Just a quick report before I turn in for the night. The show was totally amazing, he just gets better and better. He did Sweet Dreams, but no Relax encore tonight.

It was nice to actually get in, BIG thanks to Andy, love him to bits for that, and I was stood just behind a lovely lady from Birmingham who has just joined us, she knows Sara from the May gig.

Saw Mika after and finally asked him the Dr Who question, would he play the Dr if he was offered it, and he said no, but he thought it was funny. I MADE HIM LAUGH. RESULT!

nice!:yay:

thanks a lot for that quick review!!

best show ever, I'm hearing that a lot recently :biggrin2:

can't wait for Newcastle and London now!

oh, can you tell us what the surprise was??:blink:

prettty please?:biggrin2:

It's still a work in progress at the moment. It's not that we're trying to be secretive about it, but we think it will be a nice surprise for you guys should it happen.

And no it's not anything like Mika proprosing to me.LOL!

I should be so lucky, ha ha.

Oh no, he'd make a great Doctor! So nice that you made him laugh. :biggrin2:

It's still a work in progress at the moment. It's not that we're trying to be secretive about it, but we think it will be a nice surprise for you guys should it happen.

And no it's not anything like Mika proprosing to me.LOL!

I should be so lucky, ha ha.

ok then.

i'll waittt:biggrin2:

i can only think of one thing, and that's you giving him your penguin costume:lmfao::naughty:

Oh no, he'd make a great Doctor! So nice that you made him laugh. :biggrin2:

I said that to him, but he just laughed again, I love that I made him laugh, got another random funny question for him tomorrow, it's now my mission to do this for the rest of the tour.