Mika @ The Carling Academy, Birmingham - 23-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: Rose! Thanks for your report -- can't wait until the Big Reveal -- I'm as

curious as can be!

Thanks all for the reports -- am anxious to read more!

dcdeb

Just a quick report before I turn in for the night. The show was totally amazing, he just gets better and better. He did Sweet Dreams, but no Relax encore tonight.

It was nice to actually get in, BIG thanks to Andy, love him to bits for that, and I was stood just behind a lovely lady from Birmingham who has just joined us, she knows Sara from the May gig.

Saw Mika after and finally asked him the Dr Who question, would he play the Dr if he was offered it, and he said no, but he thought it was funny. I MADE HIM LAUGH. RESULT!

Tia and Bexxy say it was the BEST show EVER!

Off to bed now, night night.

Thanks for the report !!:punk:

Great news that he did Sweet dreams again !

I said that to him, but he just laughed again, I love that I made him laugh, got another random funny question for him tomorrow, it's now my mission to do this for the rest of the tour.

OH, he did Sweet Dreams! :wub2:

And you made him laugh, haha, how I love you for that. :lol3:

I totally agree, making him giggle in his very own way, that's a the best mission you can have :biggrin2: And it's not even so unselfish :naughty:

So Good Luck for the upcoming meetings!

OH, he did Sweet Dreams! :wub2:

And you made him laugh, haha, how I love you for that. :lol3:

I totally agree, making him giggle in his very own way, that's a the best mission you can have :biggrin2: And it's not even so unselfish :naughty:

So Good Luck for the upcoming meetings!

vidsvidsvidsvids!!!:woot_jump:

Just a quick report before I turn in for the night. The show was totally amazing, he just gets better and better. He did Sweet Dreams, but no Relax encore tonight.

It was nice to actually get in, BIG thanks to Andy, love him to bits for that, and I was stood just behind a lovely lady from Birmingham who has just joined us, she knows Sara from the May gig.

Saw Mika after and finally asked him the Dr Who question, would he play the Dr if he was offered it, and he said no, but he thought it was funny. I MADE HIM LAUGH. RESULT!

It's still a work in progress at the moment. It's not that we're trying to be secretive about it, but we think it will be a nice surprise for you guys should it happen.

And no it's not anything like Mika proprosing to me.LOL!

I should be so lucky, ha ha.

Thanks for your reports Rose - I like surprises!!!! :biggrin2:

Can't wait to hear tonights reports, you globetrotting penguin!! :roftl:

I've just heard from Cathi that the big surprise didn't happen.:shocked:

I think that's why they didn't want everyone to know, just in case it didn't happen.

It would have been fantastic, but it wasn't.

Sorry folks. They must be gutted!:thumbdown:

Aw. That sucks... :sad:

And that was just why I came over to this thread. Oh well. Never mind. I will continue reading anyway. Just wanted to know what the gig was like.

It's still a work in progress at the moment. It's not that we're trying to be secretive about it, but we think it will be a nice surprise for you guys should it happen.

And no it's not anything like Mika proprosing to me.LOL!

I should be so lucky, ha ha.

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh well, thanks for clearing things up Rose! I will sit and wait... very patiently... very patiently... :wink2:

Thanks for the report!:biggrin2: I'm glad you had fun and that you made him laugh.:biggrin2:

*väldip sind nagu kõik teised enne*

:naughty:

I got a blue balloon. It's now in my room. On my bed. All huge and BLUE. :wub2:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

PLATSENTA!!

kuule mul on vaja turvamehe, lennujaamamehe pilte ja neid videosid.. PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :tears:

*kuulab High 5'i*

*teisi laule ei saa kuskilt :sneaky2:*

PLATSENTA!!

kuule mul on vaja turvamehe, lennujaamamehe pilte ja neid videosid.. PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :tears:

*kuulab High 5'i*

*teisi laule ei saa kuskilt :sneaky2:*

Mhm, ma annaks need küll kohe, aga mul pole USB juhet. Homme saan vist. Ja pole enam platsenta, nüüd on juba blue balloon.:das:

Palladium! :biggrin2: Love, love them!:biggrin2:

Mika krabas my hand.:roftl: I dunno if I should write a review, cause the gig was a few days ago and I doubt anyone would be interested to read it, but it's not my fault that I just got home about an hour ago. I'm going to sleep soon though. :naughty:

Mhm, ma annaks need küll kohe, aga mul pole USB juhet. Homme saan vist. Ja pole enam platsenta, nüüd on juba blue balloon.:das:

Palladium! Love, love them!

Mika krabas my hand.:roftl: I dunno if I should write a review, cause the gig was a few days ago and I doubt anyone would be interested to read it, but it's not my fault that I just got home about an hour ago. I'm going to sleep soon though. :naughty:

ähäh, ma pean nüüd kooli minema ja keemia tööd tegema :thumbdown:

Ma ei viitsi kirjutada XD

MIKA CRABBED OUR HANDS :wub2::mf_lustslow::lmao:

Mhm, ma annaks need küll kohe, aga mul pole USB juhet. Homme saan vist. Ja pole enam platsenta, nüüd on juba blue balloon.

Palladium! Love, love them!:biggrin2:

Mika krabas my hand. I dunno if I should write a review, cause the gig was a few days ago and I doubt anyone would be interested to read it, but it's not my fault that I just got home about an hour ago. I'm going to sleep soon though. :naughty:

ähäh, ma pean nüüd kooli minema ja keemia tööd tegema :thumbdown:

MIKA CRABBED OUR HANDS :mf_lustslow::lmao:

:sneaky2: Estonian thread???

Glad you made it to the concert though!!! :wink2:

I'm interested!!!

I'm interested!!!

Ok. I'll do it just because of you then. And if no one else reads it then who cares.

:naughty:

I really should eat and sleep though, cause I didn't sleep last night. Not a minute. :blink:

Estonian thread???

Glad you made it to the concert though!!!

Sorry.

:shocked::wink2:

ähäh, ma pean nüüd kooli minema ja keemia tööd tegema

MIKA CRABBED OUR HANDS :wub2:

Yes he did. :mf_lustslow: