The Wedding Planner

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very medeivel vibe (I spelled it wrong didn't I lol)

Medieval...close!

I suspect my prospective mother-in-law would have a coronary if I came down the aisle in something like that.

A word to you gals who are single: when you meet a prospective mate, first things first, ask him if his mother is nuts. If the answer is yes, run - don't walk - in the other direction. My almost MIL has caused me so much grief, and we're not even married yet. :boxed:

You've got plenty of years for that, m'dear. Think of it this way - Mandilambi's sister is twice your age. :shocked:

Unless, of course, you and Sarie want to make it official sooner...

That's right, David. :huglove:

Plus, we're a match made in heaven. We both have naturally black hair... we're both chubby, and we both like boys.

I don't want an expensive wedding... I'm rather parsimonious to the point where over expensive things really drive me crazy. I love your bridesmaid dresses Sarie... can i steal one to wear on a regular basis?

At the moment, I'm entirely discusted with the entire male gender(no offense to the guys here, but most 10th grade boys are creeps!), so I'm not thinking I'm getting married when I grow up (I'm sure that will change, but...)

• 1 month later...
Actually, this is my wonderful man, who I'll have in tow at a future Mika gig. I couldn't ask for more: he cooks, my mom loves him, and he stole my first copy of LICM for use in his car

Haha, sounds perfect :naughty:

I got my dress today!

I think the tall scrawny model doesn't do it justice, though.

dress2.jpg

Dress1.jpg

She looks bored/about to faint, nice dress though :original:

I modelled at a lot of bridal expos when I was younger (sence much?), so I had plenty of time in between shows to inspect all the stalls and such.

Dress: Poofy is necesary, not strapless. I like ones that are bumpy if that makes sence ... I think there was one in the first post? (apparently I didn't multiquote it properly) There's this one that some store uses in it newspaper advert that I particularly love, but of course I can't find any papers now, but it's a bit like this:

fileshowimagexn7.jpg

Location: Not here. I hope I am not living here by that time, but there is this place down the road from here "Peel Manor house" and it's this huge mansion on a huge [beautiful] property, and you can rent the whole thing out for the ceremony, reception and for all your guests to stay at. Something like that would be awesome.

Honeymoon: (Most important/expensive part) I have a million places lined up. It depends on which I have/haven't done by that time.

Guests: I'd love to have some extravagant/outrageous theme, but they always tend to turn out tacky looking I find. Still, if I tell everyone to wear Purple with yellow polkadots, they will do it, if they know what's good for them.

First Dance: Would be something inspired by this:

Photos: I luuurv looking at wedding photos, I could post the kinds of photos I want, but the post would be never ending (and I can only do 7 pictures, lol).

Music: Hmm, I'm still undecided as to the classic/not debate ... Eh, Meeks would want his own music playing at his wedding, right? :bleh::naughty: