Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

I LOVE what hes wearing in these pic's:punk:

zzzZZZZZzzjowiley.jpg

ZZzzzzzzzmikajowley.jpg

ZZZzzzjowiley.jpg

zzzzzzZZZjowiley.jpg

I love the clothes!!! I have never seen these b4 though:blink: where did ya get them?

How could he pull off anything? i mean seriously from all these colours (together) and his glasses....:wub2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the clothes!!! I have never seen these b4 though:blink: where did ya get them?

How could he pull off anything? i mean seriously from all these colours (together) and his glasses....:wub2:

they are from his radio1 thing he did yesterday at jo whiley's house

Beautifull!! but..mmm...the clothes...:thumbdown: the problem I think is that they are ALL TOGETHER!! I think the t shirt is great, the trousers, etc, but the colours...mmmm

I don´t really understand how the sweater fits, it´s a little deform!!

But I forgive him EVERYTHING!! jajajaja!!!!

(mmm, he has to hide of the Fashion police...!)

hmmm but u know i never got the whole matching thing down. i mean i understand some of it, but in a way some colours don't match but to me they do :blink: am i making any sense?

Like the other day i had brown shoes, brown pants, red tee and a blue hoodie and my mum was on my case telling me that i was not matching at all, but i didn't see the big fuss. i hate how all these girls here match lol...in uni someone had on a yellow jersey, yellow belt, jeans and yellow shoes :blink:

hmmm but u know i never got the whole matching thing down. i mean i understand some of it, but in a way some colours don't match but to me they do :blink: am i making any sense?

Like the other day i had brown shoes, brown pants, red tee and a blue hoodie and my mum was on my case telling me that i was not matching at all, but i didn't see the big fuss. i hate how all these girls here match lol...in uni someone had on a yellow jersey, yellow belt, jeans and yellow shoes :blink:

wow, that is alot of yellow, lol my mum is always on my case too about matching etc. going out will be so much easier when im not living at home :naughty:

Let's stop beating about the bush here guys...Mika got dressed in the dark yesterday.

There is no way he picked up those clothes, looked at them, and thought "Hmm, this goes with that..". No way :naughty:

But Mika I admire your couldn't-care-less attitude.:thumb_yello:

I find the look in his eyes soooo scary here hihi:naughty:

heelllooo psycho!:roftl::lmao:

hehe

sometimes he looks very diff

i think when he didn't get enough sleep, he would try to widen his sleepy eyes, then his eyes become scaryyyyyyyy :roftl: :roftl:

Let's stop beating about the bush here guys...Mika got dressed in the dark yesterday.

There is no way he picked up those clothes, looked at them, and thought "Hmm, this goes with that..". No way :naughty:

But Mika I admire your couldn't-care-less attitude.:thumb_yello:

to me it really appears the he mismatched them on purpose. i think he DOES really care a lot about what he wears, otherwise he would just put on comfy baggy jeans and a black shirt... the mismatches colours are part of his style, and i'm sure he thought very well about this outfit!

hehe

sometimes he looks very diff

i think when he didn't get enough sleep, he would try to widen his sleepy eyes, then his eyes become scaryyyyyyyy :roftl: :roftl:

hmmm that's one possibility .............

(other than him actually being a psycho:roftl: )

hmmm that's one possibility .............

(other than him actually being a psycho:roftl: )

LOve your siggy!!! :mf_lustslow:

it has to be the logo of the MFC for this Xmas and Holidays...haha:naughty:

:thumb_yello: brilliant! Magnifique!

to me it really appears the he mismatched them on purpose. i think he DOES really care a lot about what he wears, otherwise he would just put on comfy baggy jeans and a black shirt... the mismatches colours are part of his style, and i'm sure he thought very well about this outfit!

i agree one hundred percent with you! in my opinion, i think that outfit does match, it's a different kind of matching that, i think, only certain people can pull off. and mika is one of those people. :wub2:

You are quite possibly right. I was being a little facetious...:bleh:

I love Mika's throw-it-together style and think he pulls it off 99% of the time. It's just my opinion that this outfit doesn't work.

I'm just relieved that there are still days when I can look at Mika and NOT think he is the epitome of perfection :roftl: It means I still have a little sanity left:blush-anim-cl:

VIDEOS!!!

So I'm spamming random threads to bring you this news:

You are probably aware that Mika was at Jo Wiley's house for his turn in the Live Lounge. You might also have downloaded the two tracks that were recorded live while he was there.

BUT did you know that parts of the show were also recorded with a camera? This means VIDEOS, people! Four lovely clips of Mika, including him performing the acoustic Relax, the cover of Teardrop, AND a very nice Love Today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/071212_tour_mika.shtml

Just told Christine "good night" in PM. But I got a second wind after brushing my teeth and washing my face...so I thought I'd waste the last little bit of energy I had left, to take a few more peeks in this thread before I go off into my sleepy dreams. :wub2: