Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

I agree that he looks beat: he has circles around his eyes and is in serious need of a good shave. But the tired look contrasts with the angel theme, makes him look more wicked and wizened so for the purpose of the shoot it's not necessarily a bad thing. In terms of hos health and aging, then yeah it's not a good thing.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say that's a contradiction? "Perfection" is the limit, only the imperfect can improve. :fisch:

I shall ask to notice, that I do not know language. " Perfection does not have a limit " is winged words. And with these words I toiled, but translation has all the same turned out is deformed. The thin beautiful sense was lost. Can so,

easier? Fine MIKA, varies, but it becomes even finer...? ))

I shall ask to notice, that I do not know language. " Perfection does not have a limit " is winged words. And with these words I toiled, but translation has all the same turned out is deformed. The thin beautiful sense was lost. Can so,

easier? Fine MIKA, varies, but it becomes even finer...? ))

Don't worry about it, Lena, I was just being pedantic and silly.

I just realized that this picture reminds me of doctor House. That look - so like him! :roftl: :roftl:

Yes you're right the evil look :naughty: I didn't realize that but I love doctor house !!

Maybe this is the reason why I choose this pic as my desktop pic yesterday ...:blink::wub2::roftl:

I just realized that this picture reminds me of doctor House. That look - so like him! :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!!!!

House!! I love him!! I wanna be like him!! (I study medicine, I´m finishing the 5º year!!!)

And...I know it´s a very stupid comment, but...The song that Mika sang

the other day (Teardrop) Is Dr House song on the first seasons...