Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: You know what they say about men with big feet...

They wear big shoes. :naughty:

After looking at thousands of pics. I dare say, I dunno if it's big but it's quite long

:shocked:

the sole of the shoe :naughty:

Yes. I don't think Angelina Jolie is an exceptionally attractive woman because she is far too masculine looking for my tastes, especially when you put her beside Brad Pitt. I know the younger generation finds this blasphemous and appalling, but in the 1970s and 1980s she wouldn't have been able to find work in the industry. She would have been considered a freak, not a beauty.

I understand where you're coming from. But we'll have to agree to disagree because I love that androgynous beauty of Angelina Jolie's, very effeminite women don't really do it for me.

Anything about him that doesn't look strongly masculine such as his dimples and long eyelashes, looks childlike to me, not particularly feminine.

Interesting interpretation. I haven't thought of it that way. I'll mull it over.

I don't see many women carrying themselves the way he does under pressure. Not at 23 or 24. Could be just my own biases, but he comes off as very male in that respect.

If you mean women in the public eye then perhaps but I know quite a few women that I would say have that confidence/ability. I'm drawn to people like that.

fullpiclionhead.jpg

And that is why Mika could be a model, even if he does crap on about not selling out.

Classic and masculine. I don't normally like stubble, but this works for me!

file.jpg

I am anti-stubble and Mika is no exception. Shave. It. Off.

479574784_7b367eebc6_o.jpg

479574762_d82e9b6ca9_o.jpg

479589941_e1fd08ba01_o.jpg

Wow, I'm speechless. :shocked:

The photography is simply stunning, especially the first (peaceful) and last (energetic). :thumb_yello: I'm in awe of the person who took the shots, do you know who it was, Christine?

Mika is such an energetic performer. Not to mention a very beautiful man who looks fantastic in B&W (few people do so well).

Wow, I'm speechless. :shocked:

The photography is simply stunning, especially the first (peaceful) and last (energetic). :thumb_yello: I'm in awe of the person who took the shots, do you know who it was, Christine?

Mika is such an energetic performer. Not to mention a very beautiful man who looks fantastic in B&W (few people do so well).

Those are definitely some of my favorite pictures EVER. But I've never seen them that big. There are no words.

Yes...and you've also got them dangling in your signature. So long, that every time you post, all of us have to move the bottom curser thingy across to the right.:naughty:

*The ones with feet of course* :roftl:

oh, I am sorry! It is not my fault that Mika is ....erm, well endowed ;)

I will adjust my siggie so that things fit better :thumb_yello:

I've heard it's a 48 here (I think it's FRENCH size)

15 in US

14 in UK

I dunno in australia ...

well I may be wrong with the exact size, but his feet look like a 48 indeed.... :naughty:

:shocked: that's super huge !!!!!!:shocked::blink:

How do you know his shoe size ?