Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

We have bogans where I live.. They drive utes (small trucks/farm vehicles) with stickers all over them and listen to Motorhead..

We have bogans where I live too. They also have ute musters with pony shows, drinking competitions and line dancing. Such style and elegance...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ee4bdf27.jpg

Are you sure?? It looks real to me :mf_rosetinted:

I think someone has just photoshopped the fosters hat on mika's head in Scut's pic.. this one looks real enough.. weird...

:shocked: mika wouldn't wear something like that!

and his hair looks all funny in it :naughty:

ee4bdf27.jpg

I think someone has just photoshopped the fosters hat on mika's head in Scut's pic.. this one looks real enough.. weird...

Hhahaha, are you serious??? Look at the hand... it's not Mika's. And that wristwatch... and that ring. And, also... you can see the strange borders of a not so well photoshopped image. The hair is really really badly cut.

ee4bdf27.jpg

hehe. that's not our Mika...that photo has been fixed. I mean,...come on! he doesn't wears that...we wears bright colors and skinny jeans...and funky watches.....that's photoshoped.

Hhahaha, are you serious??? Look the hand... it's not Mika's. And that wristwatch... and that ring. And, also... you can see the strange borders of a not so well photoshopped image. The hair is really really badly cut.

:naughty::lmao::roftl::roll1:

Now who would do something like that to Mika??? :sneaky2::fisch:

ee4bdf27.jpg

It`s photoshoped... if you see his hand it isn`t his and that ring... ummm.. i think Mika is single for now and the hair looks weird... and for the photoshop they cut it badly!! jejejej