Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno...they're the ones he wore at the gig in Lille...but for sure they're really beautiful with that stripes on the sides! and they suit him very well...:naughty:

because they have that golden stripes on the sides!I love gold!

Exactly! they fit him and show his bodyline :roftl: :roftl:

catwalk is his next stage......:biggrin2:

kidding:mf_rosetinted:

[sorry girl I couldn't help...but I mention you!! Hey Mariposa took this one haha]

Is this lucky person our MFC mate Sivan???

l_34ed7c02edf52d46df2ef535363e2cb1.jpg

( I put the pic because of the gorgeous Mica, not her haha...but...)

I know it's the 8th or 9th time you met Mika, but how can you be so QUIET???!!!! I'd be dying...hahaha

See?? You told me 10 days ago you hoped to have new memories soon...and look. All what you say, it happens....!!! hahaha

i think it's the little bit of flab.

no matter how skinny you are, if you're wearing pants that tight you're gonna have a little bit of rolls.

hahha that's very true!!

I was watching GK video last weekend and I noticed, Mika gained a considerable weight...he's really chubby now!! :naughty: last year he looked like very skinny or something like that. Now he looks positively and undeniably sexy!:mf_lustslow:

i think it's the little bit of flab.

no matter how skinny you are, if you're wearing pants that tight you're gonna have a little bit of rolls.

The expression and flabs. :boxed:

Btw, which vid does the gif in your siggie come from?

What's wrong with a little bit of flab? :blink: Come on, I'm sure all of us have a little bit. I don't mind him having it at all. Geez, you guys are harsh.

Btw, which vid does the gif in your siggie come from?

:thumb_yello:

[sorry girl I couldn't help...but I mention you!! Hey Mariposa took this one haha]

Is this lucky person our MFC mate Sivan???

l_34ed7c02edf52d46df2ef535363e2cb1.jpg

( I put the pic because of the gorgeous Mica, not her haha...but...)

I know it's the 8th or 9th time you met Mika, but how can you be so QUIET???!!!! I'd be dying...hahaha

See?? You told me 10 days ago you hoped to have new memories soon...and look. All what you say, it happens....!!! hahaha

I know!!!! SIVAN is so lucky. She is very brave as well because she looks so relax next to MIKA. I know he is just another human being but I have so much admiration for him that I am afraid to touch him or hug him.

I know!!!! SIVAN is so lucky. She is very brave as well because she looks so relax next to MIKA. I know he is just another human being but I have so much admiration for him that I am afraid to touch him or hug him.

I know exactly what you're saying! I'd probably get so excited/ nervous that everything I would say or try to say would sound stupid and ridiculous...that is if i managed to get any words out before having a heart attack:bleh: :roftl:

I know exactly what you're saying! I'd probably get so excited/ nervous that everything I would say or try to say would sound stupid and ridiculous...that is if i managed to get any words out before having a heart attack:bleh: :roftl:

I met him at the GMA back in August. But he was the one who spoke the most. I asked him for a hug and he gave it to me. But I hesitate so much for it. I knew he noticed. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I met him at the GMA back in August. But he was the one who spoke the most. I asked him for a hug and he gave it to me. But I hesitate so much for it. I knew he noticed. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Lucky...I've yet to see him live...:blink:

I'd probably freeze up too and look like some stupid, giggling fangirl (oh wait...I am:bleh: )

What's wrong with a little bit of flab? :blink: Come on, I'm sure all of us have a little bit. I don't mind him having it at all. Geez, you guys are harsh.

:thumb_yello:

There's nothing wrong with it, we all have it, I just don't find it a turn-on.

Thanks for the video link. I adore Missionary Man.

How nice !So if I ask for a hug he 'll give it to me ?:blush-anim-cl:

I was watching GK video last weekend and I noticed, Mika gained a considerable weight...he's really chubby now!!

I am sorry, but I really take offense to this. I cannot believe the number of people on this forum who keep saying "Mika is fat/chubby/has love handles/looks pregnant".

HELLO????

If you people seriously think he is FAT then there is something wrong with YOU! He is one of the skinniest men I have seen and he is no where near fat. He is extremely lean and muscular and in my opinion, he has a wonderful body. If anything, he is TOO thin and could easily gain a lot of weight before he even began to look chubby.

Ok, fair enough. I agree he has gained weight, I do not disagree. But this is a positive thing! He looks amazing! By all means, comment on how he has gained weight and how great he looks now but please, enough with the ridiculous 'fat' comments. If Mika is reading this cr*p, how do you think this makes him feel? Probably not that great.

Romis - nothing personal....

i agree that mika has not the muscles-trained-superbody like the models (btw he's a singer, not a model!), but he's everything else than fat or chubby!!! i also think that everybody should care about his weight so that it stays normal. but mika has a very normal guy's body with love handles, and that's healthy! i think he is very good looking! i'm worrying about the persons who REALLY think mika is chubby. what do you think is normal then? and what is slim for you? and skinny doesn't exist i guess, because with your measures a "skinny" person is already a dead skeleton :thumbdown:

I am sorry, but I really take offense to this. I cannot believe the number of people on this forum who keep saying "Mika is fat/chubby/has love handles/looks pregnant".

HELLO????

If you people seriously think he is FAT then there is something wrong with YOU! He is one of the skinniest men I have seen and he is no where near fat. He is extremely lean and muscular and in my opinion, he has a wonderful body. If anything, he is TOO thin and could easily gain a lot of weight before he even began to look chubby.

Ok, fair enough. I agree he has gained weight, I do not disagree. But this is a positive thing! He looks amazing! By all means, comment on how he has gained weight and how great he looks now but please, enough with the ridiculous 'fat' comments. If Mika is reading this cr*p, how do you think this makes him feel? Probably not that great.

Romis - nothing personal....

AMEN. :punk: