Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, but I really take offense to this. I cannot believe the number of people on this forum who keep saying "Mika is fat/chubby/has love handles/looks pregnant".

HELLO????

If you people seriously think he is FAT then there is something wrong with YOU! He is one of the skinniest men I have seen and he is no where near fat. He is extremely lean and muscular and in my opinion, he has a wonderful body. If anything, he is TOO thin and could easily gain a lot of weight before he even began to look chubby.

Ok, fair enough. I agree he has gained weight, I do not disagree. But this is a positive thing! He looks amazing! By all means, comment on how he has gained weight and how great he looks now but please, enough with the ridiculous 'fat' comments. If Mika is reading this cr*p, how do you think this makes him feel? Probably not that great.

Romis - nothing personal....

Aurora, please...

Maybe you were a bit asleep and you dind't read the part i said HE'S HUNDRED TIMES BETTER NOW THAN BEFORE. I didn't like him when slimmer, I love him now. I said it in my comments, it's still there....

It's funny because I thought you were upset for the opposite thing. Because I wrote he was much skinny in GK vid and then I noticed it was negative. But that's what I feel, of course he's in his normal weight, I even calculated the BMI stuff to tell my fellow fans it was not just my impression.

I dunno why did you put that reply...but you see, I never used the word FAT. I know WHO used it, because I read a lot of comments here, but even that way, I'm not gonna accuse those girls. I'm not in the mood to attack people just like you did.

PS: don't know you english speakers...for me, chubby is a very positive thing. If I meant something bad, I'd use other words...

Oohh... that arm... I want a big hug!!!! :wub2:

me too...in fact, as I said before, it's the only thing I'd ask him for (if I met him after a gig...:wub2:) Hugs mean a lot to me

(Femifrosk are you still offering yours? I think I'm gonna start offering mine hehe)

girl, you didn't get what I meant either???? :blink:

people, get some specs before reading...:thumbdown:

Aurora said:

"I am sorry, but I really take offense to this. I cannot believe the number of people on this forum who keep saying "Mika is fat/chubby/has love handles/looks pregnant"."

She wasn't talking specifically about you (at least that was my impression). Because I have seen people say things like that about him :thumbdown: