vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys!

I know I know: "Not the requesting thread"- I know coz I made that :P

But now I would like to request some Mika pix here, as there are Mikagasmic!!!

So...you know...there were about 4-5 pix of him, really HUGE UBERCLOSEUP-S!He was in white, and only of his face.One smiling, one dreamy...but all make us melt!I am in desperate need of them, I would like to draw one of them!They are nice, as they are closeups, and really high quality...

But anyway....apart from that...if you have and HQ pictures of him, on a show, or just something else, please send me them!I would SO LOVE YOU!

And.....ofc I will show the result.I mean drawing. XD

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS!!!!!!!!!

xx,Zsina

OK guys!

I know I know: "Not the requesting thread"- I know coz I made that :P

But now I would like to request some Mika pix here, as there are Mikagasmic!!!

So...you know...there were about 4-5 pix of him, really HUGE UBERCLOSEUP-S!He was in white, and only of his face.One smiling, one dreamy...but all make us melt!I am in desperate need of them, I would like to draw one of them!They are nice, as they are closeups, and really high quality...

But anyway....apart from that...if you have and HQ pictures of him, on a show, or just something else, please send me them!I would SO LOVE YOU!

And.....ofc I will show the result.I mean drawing. XD

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS!!!!!!!!!

xx,Zsina

i just went through all my mika pics (i dont have to be asked twice! :naughty: ) but i can't find what you are talking about, sorry

i cant imagine mika taking the time (and pain) of waxing....he says he wont change for anyone but himself, well im asuming that includes body hair. [and from what i have seen...he doesnt seem to care about his happy trail]-witch by the way must be the happiest in the world:wink2:

happy trail? you mean his hairway to heaven :biggrin2:

i notice how mika has different kinds of thrusts :naughty:

unintentional thrusts, those really into it kind of thrusts, and then those smooth thrusts :roftl:

how do you make the siggys?? I tried yesterday but mine showed all cut and mechanically moving...So I need help with that

how do you make the siggys?? I tried yesterday but mine showed all cut and mechanically moving...So I need help with that

choose which video from youtube.com that you want to make the moving picture from and copy the url

go to zamzar.com and click url and paste the video’s url and click ‘add url’ and then change the file type to avi

go to your email and there will be a link to download the video from and then you have to wait for it to come up

then when it starts playing you right-click name of the video and ‘open file location’ and change it’s location to an easier to find location and I always rename it so I know what it is

then open windows movie maker and click on ‘video’ to the left and choose the video you just downloaded

then pause the video on the place that you want the moving picture to start and click the ‘split’ button and then you pause again when you want the moving picture to end ‘split’ again keep in mind that you don’t want it any longer than 10 seconds

then you right-click the video and click ‘effects’ and then add the speed up, double effect if you want it at the normal speed in the end

then you publish movie and upload it onto youtube

once it’s on youtube you copy and paste the url of the video and put it in zamzar.com again but his time you change the file type to gif

then you go to your email and download the moving picture and save it onto your computer

after it’s saved you can upload it onto photobucket and you’re done :)

that's how i do it... if it still doesn't work i don't know what you can do :bleh:

i can make one for you?