Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

Oh my goodness....Borat? :roftl::naughty:

Aurora you read my mind....

first time I knew about Mika I thought:

"that boy speaks like Borat...and those curls doesn't help!!" :lmfao:

( Mika's accent is a little bit strange, haha)

I didn't see the movie but I used to watch Ali G and I couldn't help seeing the similarity...:roftl: But I find it in the way of speaking and the pauses he does when talking...hehe :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, then you must not know me well, love. I'm a cynical misanthropist and anarchist. :lol3:

Those type of posts are the ones I like to read the most. :bleh: I was actually told by a teacher that I was one of the most cynical people he had ever met. Of course, I took it mostly as a compliment.

I remember those days of innocence. :naughty: But even when he has a shirt on it doesn't do him much good, they get soaked. No wonder he's always sick. :sneaky2:

Haha good point. I didn't even think of that. :naughty:

Aurora you read my mind....

first time I knew about Mika I thought:

"that boy speaks like Borat...and those curls doesn't help!!" :lmfao:

( Mika's accent is a little bit strange, haha)

I didn't see the movie but I used to watch Ali G and I couldn't help seeing the similarity...:roftl: But I find it in the way of speaking and the pauses he does when talking...hehe :naughty:

Then I have to tell you something. Mika IS Borat:mf_rosetinted:

i cant imagine mika taking the time (and pain) of waxing....he says he wont change for anyone but himself, well im asuming that includes body hair. [and from what i have seen...he doesnt seem to care about his happy trail]-witch by the way must be the happiest in the world:wink2:

i cant imagine mika taking the time (and pain) of waxing....he says he wont change for anyone but himself, well im asuming that includes body hair. [and from what i have seen...he doesnt seem to care about his happy trail]-witch by the way must be the happiest in the world:wink2:

Well, he could just wax it because he wants to. Actually, taking back what I said, I don't think he waxes, I think he trims. If he waxed, it would be bare. But he's most definitely removed some of the hair at times, because if you look at photos of his bare lower stomach from June and then look at them now, he's way less hairy. :thumb_yello:

Well, he could just wax it because he wants to. Actually, taking back what I said, I don't think he waxes, I think he trims. If he waxed, it would be bare. But he's most definitely removed some of the hair at times, because if you look at photos of his bare lower stomach from June and then look at them now, he's way less hairy. :thumb_yello:

hannah hun, i agree...i reviewed my fotos...found new ones, and looked at that one. hes a trimmer. i aprove of his trimming...

so you can carry on with the trimming mika. diana aproves:bleh:

hannah hun, i agree...i reviewed my fotos...found new ones, and looked at that one. hes a trimmer. i aprove of his trimming...

so you can carry on with the trimming mika. diana aproves:bleh:

I don't! I like this! :

hair-1.jpg

221b.jpg

...I know I'm weird :blush-anim-cl: