Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: i love how he protects himself from the water with his umberella and just dumps it on cherisee :roftl: :roftl:
attackingcherisse.jpg

ooooohso thats what he was doing.....:biggrin2: .....i was looken at it for a while and decided that he was trying to play it cool even thought he knew she knew he knew that she knows he stunk...ya know?

What the????

I think Mika looks healthy!!!! Definetly not fat!!!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Slow down, ladies. I never said that he's fat/chubby/overweight. He was very skinny last year and even if he has gained weight this year he's still skinny. I merely said that in that pic he had flabs and that I don't find flabs "mikagasmic". Even skinny people have flabs if their clothes are tight enough and they bend over enough. Please, relax and take it easy.

Slow down, ladies. I never said that he's fat/chubby/overweight. He was very skinny last year and even if he has gained weight this year he's still skinny. I merely said that in that pic he had flabs and that I don't find flabs "mikagasmic". Even skinny people have flabs if their clothes are tight enough and they bend over enough. Please, relax and take it easy.

Oh no...you couldn't have possibly said anything even remotely negative about Mika! TAKE IT BACK!

Seriously though, I was thinking - remember (was it really that long ago?) when a bunch of people on here talked about how they wanted to see Mika with his shirt off? Now the boy can't keep his shirt on. Practically all the pictures I see of him are shirtless pictures. Then again, look at the the thread I'm in. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no...you couldn't have possibly said anything even remotely negative about Mika! TAKE IT BACK!

Oh, then you must not know me well, love. I'm a cynical misanthropist and anarchist. :lol3:

Seriously though, I was thinking - remember (was it really that long ago?) when a bunch of people on here talked about how they wanted to see Mika with his shirt off? Now the boy can't keep his shirt on. Practically all the pictures I see of him are shirtless pictures. Then again, look at the the thread I'm in. :mf_rosetinted:

I remember those days of innocence. :naughty: But even when he has a shirt on it doesn't do him much good, they get soaked. No wonder he's always sick. :sneaky2:

mika2577.jpg

Oh, then you must not know me well, love. I'm a cynical misanthropist and anarchist. :lol3:

I remember those days of innocence. :naughty: But even when he has a shirt on it doesn't do him much good, they get soaked. No wonder he's always sick. :sneaky2:

mika2577.jpg

mmmmmm what lovely..erm ..teeth:roftl: :roftl:

attackingcherisse.jpg

ooooohso thats what he was doing.....:biggrin2: .....i was looken at it for a while and decided that he was trying to play it cool even thought he knew she knew he knew that she knows he stunk...ya know?

:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

i love the whole attitude magazine shoot!!!!!!

and some of my other favorites :naughty:

Attitude10.jpg

Attitude12.jpg

Ohh he's holding a femur?? :boxed: what a strange pic!! He's holding a femur with that face...:naughty: and a jacket of Freddy Krueger...

haha what a good actor he is, I love his faces of sexy man at the photo sessions...

Like saying : "Ha! I'm mikalicious and irresistible and YOU know that!! Come on, eat me eat me eat me..." **put the tongue behind his teeth like in the 2nd pic**

my gosh! :mf_lustslow:

Heh...

I've been sleep deprived from working too much....

I was just sticking up for Mika thats all....must of misinterpreted.

What was I doing......oh yeah....

Here's some pictures :biggrin2:

juillet.jpg

mikachair.jpg

gorgeous.jpg

:boxed: sorry to start about it again, but i honestly don't get how at the same forum i was considered too skinny to wear a big girl dress (and i'm not skinny, i'm just not as fat as the real big girls) mika is considered 'chubby'. he went from almost anorexic to just slender... honestly people, imagine how he would feel if he read this.

zdf2xl8.jpg

zdf1wj3.jpg

sorry but if i had erased the writing, the pic would have looked immensly stupid :thumbdown:

zdf4sr9.jpg

zdf3fy5.jpg

thanks Petra!

Definitevely the kind of pics I always like...and that stubble...hmmmm....

Lips.gif YUMMY!

haha :naughty: