uhsofamous

Hello! :huglove:

How are my dear Mrs. Reids? :lmfao:

Hi! :huglove:

I must confess, I've totally neglected our hubby lately :no:

I've been too concentrated on Mika :aah::wub2:

But, luckily there's so many of us, so I'm sure he wasn't lonely and that you took good care of him :wub2::naughty:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! :huglove:

I must confess, I've totally neglected our hubby lately :no:

I've been too concentrated on Mika :aah::wub2:

But, luckily there's so many of us, so I'm sure he wasn't lonely and that you took good care of him :wub2::naughty:

A stupid volcano stole Mika from me (:tears:), so... I've had some time to take care of Spence! :wub2: He's doing fine, but missing you! :aah:

A stupid volcano stole Mika from me (:tears:), so... I've had some time to take care of Spence! :wub2: He's doing fine, but missing you! :aah:

yeah, I heard about it, it must have been disappointing :huglove: but, look on the bright side, it's just postponed, May will be here in the blink of an eye (ok few blinks :aah:) and you didn't have to travel for that gig...so no complications with that!:thumb_yello:

Oh, did he? :wub2: Well, now I'm here so I'll make it up to him!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

here's pic Joe Mantegna posted on twitter just maybe an hour ago :biggrin2:

http://twitpic.com/1h5atb

Happy birthday!:biggrin2:

yeah, I heard about it, it must have been disappointing :huglove: but, look on the bright side, it's just postponed, May will be here in the blink of an eye (ok few blinks :aah:) and you didn't have to travel for that gig...so no complications with that!:thumb_yello:

Oh, did he? :wub2: Well, now I'm here so I'll make it up to him!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

here's pic Joe Mantegna posted on twitter just maybe an hour ago :biggrin2:

http://twitpic.com/1h5atb

Happy birthday!:biggrin2:

Actually I did travel about 300 km to Lisbon to see the show...and as soon as I got there, I was told it was postponed... :huh:

Well...another 21 days of waiting! :aah:

Have you seen the one MGG posted? :lmfao:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=689&filename=y2gk.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Actually I did travel about 300 km to Lisbon to see the show...and as soon as I got there, I was told it was postponed... :huh:

Well...another 21 days of waiting! :aah:

Have you seen the one MGG posted? :lmfao:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=689&filename=y2gk.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:doh: I don't know why I assumed you live in Lisbon! Sorry! :huglove:

:roftl: he's mad...as usual:naughty:

hello Reid's wives!! how are you??:bye::lmfao:

Today's my hubby's birthday..I mean Shemar!! :lmfao::drool: but I gotta say, Reid's isss really hot with his new haircut!:mf_rosetinted:

hope you're doing fine!!!!! :bye:

Hey Mrs.Morgan! :bye::roftl:

They put the new series on at 10.30 on a sunday night in my country :crybaby: WHY then.. i need to SLEEP the night before school damnit *sniffle*

Ohh...that sucks! Can't you record it and see it another time? :huh:

Ladieeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I've missed ye!

Hehe, MGG is too funny :roftl::roftl:

Mary, I'm sorry you missed Meeks, man that sucks! :( I feel so out of the Mika loop, here in Texas :(:naughty:

Hope everyone's doing well

xxx

Ladieeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I've missed ye!

Hehe, MGG is too funny :roftl::roftl:

Mary, I'm sorry you missed Meeks, man that sucks! :( I feel so out of the Mika loop, here in Texas :(:naughty:

Hope everyone's doing well

xxx

Awww hun, thanks! :huglove: I'll see him in a few days, fortunately the gig was postponed, not cancelled! :wink2:

And.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOU, MRS.REID! :yay:

Mariana, you are amazing, those pics.... :wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Obrigada!

I'm glad you still get to see Meeks! Give him a kiss from the "Irish girl in Texas who he met in Madrid" haha. Have fun!

:huglove: De nada, dear!

I hope I meet the guy, to have the chance to give him your kiss! :wub2::biggrin2:

Last tweet from MGG:

Since Shemar won't join Twitter I have decided to Twitter for him until he does. Here goes..."yo yo yo waxin my abs and pluckin my brows"

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Last tweet from MGG:

Since Shemar won't join Twitter I have decided to Twitter for him until he does. Here goes..."yo yo yo waxin my abs and pluckin my brows"

:lmfao: :lmfao:

And another one:

Another Shemar tweet "yo yo yo my fav actors in the world are Billy Dee Williams, the captain from the love boat, and Matthew Gray Gubler"

:floor:

hahahaha oh matthew....too funny!!!!

• 1 month later...

ZOMG the shock! the horror!

I just heard JJ and Prentiss will be out of Criminal Minds, have you guys heard the same!?

Apparently, AJ Cook and Paget Brewster were "fired", due to "Creative reasons", aka "money issues"... :blink:

That is soooooo not fair! :sneaky2:

**edit**

Not exactly as I said, but almost... JJ out and Prentiss with a reduced participation in the series... WTF?

Here's a petition, I've signed it already:

http://www.petitiononline.com/cmwomen/

:shocked:

Edited by Mary

ZOMG the shock! the horror!

I just heard JJ and Prentiss will be out of Criminal Minds, have you guys heard the same!?

Apparently, AJ Cook and Paget Brewster were "fired", due to "Creative reasons", aka "money issues"... :blink:

That is soooooo not fair! :sneaky2:

**edit**

Not exactly as I said, but almost... JJ out and Prentiss with a reduced participation in the series... WTF?

Here's a petition, I've signed it already:

http://www.petitiononline.com/cmwomen/

:shocked:

I heard about that too Mary!! :shocked: I can't believe it!!!!!! I hope they regret on their decision!!!!!! those women are amazing actresses, and without them, Cm won't be the same!!!! :tears: I signed the petition too! :wink2: