uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There you are! Zdravo! :naughty:

hahaha that explains it all!! :roftl:

Yup, here I am!:wink2:You just have to wake me up.I'm to sleepy these days!:bleh:

Yeah, I would help him if he wants my help!For free!:blush-anim-cl:

and he's the one who is supposed to read faster than anyone else:roftl:

btw when are those episodes?!:sneaky2: in those I have watched lately there were 2-3 Reid's lines.:sneaky2:

Patience my dear, patience!When you least expect it will be a plenty of Reid!He's not Michael S.(that's why I'm getting sick of PB but I can't stop watching it):naughty::wink2:

Yup, here I am!:wink2You just have to wake me up.I'm to sleepy these days!:bleh

Yeah, I would help him if he wants my help!For free!:blush-anim-cl

hahaha I'm sure you would lol

and he's the one who is supposed to read faster than anyone else:roftl:

btw when are those episodes?!:sneaky2: in those I have watched lately there were 2-3 Reid's lines.:sneaky2:

Oh yeah, maybe that's why they give him more...cos he can read so fast! Good thinking!

Yeah...he hasn't had such a big part in the last few...although the episodes are really good!

Patience my dear, patience!When you least expect it will be a plenty of Reid!He's not Michael S.(that's why I'm getting sick of PB but I can't stop watching it):naughty::wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

OK, I'm ready for plenty of Reid, anytime :blush-anim-cl:

One is M.S. :mf_rosetinted:

o, no! wait! there will be one more soon! junior!:bleh::wub2:

hahaha I'm sure you would lol

:roftl:

:wink2:

OK, I'm ready for plenty of Reid, anytime :blush-anim-cl

One is M.S. :mf_rosetinted:

o, no! wait! there will be one more soon! junior!:bleh::wub2:

How could you say something like that!:sneaky2:Sarah and Michael! :crybaby:And they didn't even have a proper kiss!

Edited by missgaga

don't miss his new profile pic on MS!

he's..umm...almost chubby..:blink::wub2:

Ooooh thank you for telling me! I never use my myspace so it's great that you always let us know when he changes his pic! Soooo cute! and the glasses....:wub2:

How could you say something like that!:sneaky2:Sarah and Michael! :crybaby:And they didn't even had a proper kiss!

:roftl: BRILLIANT.

(who knows...Michael is an amazing man.........maybe he has special powers....:naughty:)

How could you say something like that!Sarah and Michael! And they didn't even had a proper kiss!

it's not me! pregnancy test is saying it! :naughty:

well, she ran in his underwear!:roftl: but, on the other hand, maybe he had spare pair so he had borrowed them to her, coz she didn't have her own, he was gentleman, you know:blink: :naughty:

Ooooh thank you for telling me! I never use my myspace so it's great that you always let us know when he changes his pic! Soooo cute! and the glasses....

BRILLIANT.

(who knows...Michael is an amazing man.........maybe he has special powers....)

You're welcome, I never use mine either, but I'm regular on his!:naughty:

yes little Gube is just as cool as grown up one:wub2:

Yeah, that must be it, he's one extraordinary man in SO many ways:naughty:

:roftl: BRILLIANT.

(who knows...Michael is an amazing man.........maybe he has special powers....:naughty:)

Yeah right!Special power underwear!:sneaky2:

it's not me! pregnancy test is saying it! :naughty

well, she ran in his underwear!:roftl but, on the other hand, maybe he had spare pair so he had borrowed them to her, coz she didn't have her own, he was gentleman, you know:blink: :naughty:

I'm 100% sure that he had spare pair or they had switched underwear because he was very curious how would he look like ih hers!:bleh:And since he had gain some wight I'm also curious to see him in female underwear...:boxed:

Oh wow....you girls are toooo funny!

This thread just went all wrong hahahahaha...Michael's amazing underwear, pregnancy tests, MGG being chubby, :roftl: madness.

Ok I'm going to watch something to cheer me up...bleh. Saying goodbye never gets any easier. But you both have helped!!

xxx

This thread just went all wrong hahahahaha...Michael's amazing underwear, pregnancy tests, MGG being chubby, :roftl: madness.

Ok I'm going to watch something to cheer me up...bleh. Saying goodbye never gets any easier. But you both have helped!!

xxx

I'm just glad we helped!:thumb_yello:

Vedrana is also leaving us for a few day and I'm going to miss her ! :sad:

edit:last night you had an image of Michael, Sarah and their kids running from prison, and tonight I have an image of Michael in Sarah's underwear!:lmao:

OMG I forgot to take my medicine, again!:shocked::bleh:

I'm just glad we helped!:thumb_yello:

edit:last night you had an image of Michael, Sarah and their kids running from prison, and tonight I have an image of Michael in Sarah's underwear!:lmao:

OMG I forgot to take my medicine, again!

:huglove:

Yeah, I meant to ask you, do you both live in the same city? Did ye know each other before MFC?

Haha oh Michael :das:

No, don't take your medicine! I like non-medicated Dragana :roftl: (Of course I like medicated-Dragana too :roftl:)

Yeah, I meant to ask you, do you both live in the same city? Did ye know each other before MFC?

Haha oh Michael :das:

No, don't take your medicine! I like non-medicated Dragana :roftl: (Of course I like medicated-Dragana too :roftl:)

No we don't live in the same city!Vedrana lives in Beglgrade and I live in small city 64km from Belgrade.We didn't know each other before MFC and still didn't meet personaly!I hope we will in recent time! :wink2:

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with him!I like even more than Gube!:mf_rosetinted:

Ok I will continue with my madness and I won't take my medicine! :bleh:

This thread just went all wrong hahahahaha...Michael's amazing underwear, pregnancy tests, MGG being chubby madness.

xxx

true, it doesn't, I cry ocean every single time, even in situations when I was happy about leaving I cried:blink:

I'm just glad we helped

edit:last night you had an image of Michael, Sarah and their kids running from prison, and tonight I have an image of Michael in Sarah's underwear!

OMG I forgot to take my medicine, again!

But Vedrana is addicted to this place so....:mf_rosetinted:I told my cousins I'm just going to check mail.

we were supposed to meet yesterday (in third city :naughty:) but Dragana couldn't make it, so hopefuly some other time:thumb_yello:

Yeah right!Special power underwear!

I'm 100% sure that he had spare pair or they had switched underwear because he was very curious how would he look like ih hers!And since he had gain some wight I'm also curious to see him in female underwear...:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you're one mad mad woman! I'm sure that would be lovely picture!

I missed my CM weekly fix today :sad: :sad: :sad:

No we don't live in the same city!Vedrana lives in Beglgrade and I live in small city 64km from Belgrade.We didn't know each other before MFC and still didn't meet personaly!I hope we will in recent time! :wink2:

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with him!I like even more than Gube!:mf_rosetinted:

Ok I will continue with my madness and I won't take my medicine! :bleh:

Oh cool! I thought ye had met. It's so cool to meet people you feel you already know...how exciting! I hope ye get to meet each other soon!

Don't worry, I understand...when I was watching seasons 1 and 2 of prison break, I was obsessed... he's SO HOT!!! And his character is so sweet....

true, it doesn't, I cry ocean every single time, even in situations when I was happy about leaving I cried:blink:

But Vedrana is addicted to this place so....:mf_rosetinted:I told my cousins I'm just going to check mail.

we were supposed to meet yesterday (in third city :naughty:) but Dragana couldn't make it, so hopefuly some other time:thumb_yello:

haha I know, other people don't understand internet/MFC addiction.... lol.

Yeah, leaving can be full of mixed emotions... but it's always harder being the person who's left behind.. (it doesn't happen to me that often: I always seem to be the one who's leaving! lol)

Oh dear Vedrana, I hope you get to catch up on the episode of CM..I don't want you to get MGG withdrawals!!!

Kisses for you both!

Where are my sister-wives? :naughty:

Okay, so I'm watching the latest episode...and I HAD to come on here and just say... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIDDDDDDDDDDD!! OMG OMG OMG :yikes::jawdrop:

That's all I can say. This episode.....(S4E24 Amplification)......whoa.

Kisses for you ladies!

But I must just add this, for your pleasure.....don't worry, it doesn't spoil anything. It's another classic line from Reid:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnzna2kowwv

I think ye'll really lik eit :das: hahahahahahaha

Edited by neeve272

Oooh according to the CM facebook group, Reid gets into trouble in the next episode... I guess this means he'll have a big part in it

poor him, he only gets more space in episode if he's in trouble, abducted, tortured etc:boxed::wub2:

Where are my sister-wives?

Okay, so I'm watching the latest episode...and I HAD to come on here and just say... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIDDDDDDDDDDD!! OMG OMG OMG

That's all I can say. This episode.....(S4E24 Amplification)......whoa.

Kisses for you ladies!

But I must just add this, for your pleasure.....don't worry, it doesn't spoil anything. It's another classic line from Reid:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnzna2kowwv

I think ye'll really lik eit hahahahahahaha

Can't wait to see it!:boing:

:roftl::roftl: hahahhhah, great, thank you!!! this definitely goes to my phone!

oh, and YES :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

poor him, he only gets more space in episode if he's in trouble, abducted, tortured etc:boxed::wub2:

Can't wait to see it!:boing:

hahahhhah, great, thank you!!! this definitely goes to my phone!

oh, and YES :naughty:

You're right - he's always in trouble!! :roftl: I'm not complaining, because I like when he has a big part, but WHY do these things never happen to Morgan, Hotch, Rossi or the ladies??????? Maybe there's just something more vulnerable about Reid....:wub2:

That's a brilliant episode!!

Hehehe I thought you'd like it :roftl:

where my CM girls at??? haven't seen ye around in aaaages! :tears:

So, look what Shemar has been hiding from us:

SM_PB_google.jpg

:shocked::mf_lustslow:

Is it weird that I still think Matthew is way more attractive? :blush-anim-cl: Oh man I love the nerds :roftl:

Hope ye're all well!!