uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: I'm especially impressed how he have felted my greetings too!

"and telepathic psychic greetings (you know who you are)"

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:wink2:

I know, I know...the moment I read that I knew he was thinking about you!:naughty:

Hey ladies, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

beautiful pics!!! :wub2:

Unfortunately I didn't bump into The Gube in LA....but I did feel closer to him hahaha

great, I'm glad to hear that And I also heard the rumor about some Texas boy...

have fun in LA, I think they (CM) are shooting these days there so...open four eyes, you never know to whom you might run into

are you going to make that decision and stay in USA now or those courses are starting sometime later so you're coming back? Oh, I can't even imagine how complicated your location will get now!:naughty::wink2:

haha, yeah the complications! I'm back in Lisbon since yesterday, and I'm here until the end of June, then I'll be moving to the USA in August (if everything works out with visas, etc). I had an excellent time at both universities, and I've chosen which one I want to go to; I'll let you know as soon as I have offically accepted :thumb_yello:

I know, soooooo sweet!

:blush-anim-cl: I'm especially impressed how he have felted my greetings too!

"and telepathic psychic greetings (you know who you are)"

hahaha ye have a bond!!

l_16350c00da654058a0ccb54729a21682.jpg

Mika playing tennis...and Mr.Gubler playing badminton...

First the apple pose, now this...hummm...He's clearly jealous of Mika, and wants to have a fanclub like this one! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

l_16350c00da654058a0ccb54729a21682.jpg

First the apple pose, now this...hummm...He's clearly jealous of Mika, and wants to have a fanclub like this one!

yeah, must be it! I mean, man even tried to make Mika's curls!:rolls_eyes:

l_8b5462505741e7b1d80c0bf5466f9e4f.jpg

Hey ladies, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

beautiful pics!!!

Unfortunately I didn't bump into The Gube in LA....but I did feel closer to him hahaha

haha, yeah the complications! I'm back in Lisbon since yesterday, and I'm here until the end of June, then I'll be moving to the USA in August (if everything works out with visas, etc). I had an excellent time at both universities, and I've chosen which one I want to go to; I'll let you know as soon as I have offically accepted

thanks, to you too!

oh well, maybe next time!:naughty:

ok, we don't want to jinx anything! both options sound great anyway!:thumb_yello:

Omnivore147.png

:wub2:

Edited by Vedrana

First the apple pose, now this...hummm...He's clearly jealous of Mika, and wants to have a fanclub like this one! :roftl:

hahaha well said!! so true lol

yeah, must be it! I mean, man even tried to make Mika's curls!:rolls_eyes:

l_8b5462505741e7b1d80c0bf5466f9e4f.jpg

oh well, maybe next time!:naughty:

ok, we don't want to jinx anything! both options sound great anyway!:thumb_yello:

lol you girls crack me up :roftl: great pics!

awwwwh he looks so young there!! I guess that was the perm he had to get for the part in The Life Aquatic? so cute haha

So, I've accpeted the offer from the Uni. of Texas! If everything goes to plan, I'll be moving there in August! I'm soooo excited! :biggrin2:

hahaha well said!! so true lol

lol you girls crack me up :roftl: great pics!

awwwwh he looks so young there!! I guess that was the perm he had to get for the part in The Life Aquatic? so cute haha

So, I've accpeted the offer from the Uni. of Texas! If everything goes to plan, I'll be moving there in August! I'm soooo excited! :biggrin2:

Congrats! :thumb_yello:

CriminalMindsS04E19HDTVXviD-LOLV-7.jpg

:bye: everyone

Edited by Vedrana

:blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: is that from the newest episode? looks like it...I just watched it last night..so great! (as if I need to say that....lol)

How is everyone???

yes it is:thumb_yello: I didn't see it yet, I'm still watching 3rd season, but I believe you!:naughty:

i just don't understand how picture turned black and white :blink: it had all colors before :blink:

here is pic from 2009 Special Olympics

mggmart09.jpg

probably needless to say, but I completely love him

yes it is:thumb_yello: I didn't see it yet, I'm still watching 3rd season, but I believe you!:naughty:

i just don't understand how picture turned black and white :blink: it had all colors before :blink:

here is pic from 2009 Special Olympics

probably needless to say, but I completely love him

I love the 3rd season too!

Yeah I was thinking: "was that in colour the first time I looked at it, or am I going crazy?!" that's weeeeird!!

Hehe thanks for the pic!!

I love the 3rd season too!

Yeah I was thinking: "was that in colour the first time I looked at it, or am I going crazy?!" that's weeeeird!!

Hehe thanks for the pic!!

in episode I watched today Reid was told he looks like "a pipe cleaner with eyes":roftl: :roftl::roftl:

yeah, very weird, it's still in color on photobucket! :hypo:

in episode I watched today Reid was told he looks like "a pipe cleaner with eyes":roftl: :roftl::roftl:

yeah, very weird, it's still in color on photobucket! :hypo:

aaah I remember that episode!! Great line.... a little mean,.....but funny.... at least MGG knows he's so much more than that to us!! :wink2:

aaah I remember that episode!! Great line.... a little mean,.....but funny.... at least MGG knows he's so much more than that to us!!

yes, so much more than a pipe cleaner:naughty::wink2:

:arf2: girls.........: http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2009/04/criminal-minds-chat-with-matthew-gray.html

I'm not a member....but I think I'm going to join....I WANNA CHAT WITH THE GUBE!!!

O, that is so great, if you do that, hope you'll share some of it with us:blush-anim-cl: although I think that's forbidden:mf_rosetinted:

I think I was registered there (if that's the same site, i'm not quite sure) but they kick you out if you don't post anything for more than two weeks...and I didn't bother to register again...I really don't have anything to ask him (cos I'm pretty sure he wouldn't marry me anyway :naughty:) but I would love to listen the others and especially him, I bet he's more than interesting and funny.

And pretty picture there Neeve!

Oh, and he also has a new picture on his myspace, with great tag!:roftl:

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

make sure you check out brand new Gubler-Land at his official web page!

I saw that he has two new blogs on his myspace but I don't understand what is he talking about?:blink:Could someone explain it to me, please!:blush-anim-cl:

he's one truly extraordinary guy

I haven't checked everything yet, there's a lot of going on there it seems:punk:

btw- three CM writers have left them :blink:

Edited by Vedrana

yes, so much more than a pipe cleaner

O, that is so great, if you do that, hope you'll share some of it with us although I think that's forbidden:mf_rosetinted:

I think I was registered there (if that's the same site, i'm not quite sure) but they kick you out if you don't post anything for more than two weeks...and I didn't bother to register again...I really don't have anything to ask him (cos I'm pretty sure he wouldn't marry me anyway :naughty:) but I would love to listen the others and especially him, I bet he's more than interesting and funny.

And pretty picture there Neeve!

Oh, and he also has a new picture on his myspace, with great tag!:roftl:

hey!!

yeah I'm wondering if its worth it, cos I don't think I have anything to ask him either!! Ideas anyone? :wink2:

Yeah looove his new pics lol!

Gublerland is so cooooool!!! He really is extraordinary.....and that voice :wub2: always makes me melt lol

Yeah I see the thing about the writers.....:thumbdown::sad: That's awful....

hey!!

yeah I'm wondering if its worth it, cos I don't think I have anything to ask him either!! Ideas anyone? :wink2:

Yeah looove his new pics lol!

Gublerland is so cooooool!!! He really is extraordinary.....and that voice :wub2: always makes me melt lol

Yeah I see the thing about the writers..... :sad: That's awful....

if you don't think of any question you can always just listen...

His singing of Cheers theme made me laugh soo much :roftl: I just love him :blush-anim-cl: You're so right about that melting, same effect here!:naughty:

apparently two more writers had to go :boxed: who is going to write?!..awful indeed...