uhsofamous

Here I am!:bleh:

I just found this on the intertnet today....and I like it and totally agree with it!!!:biggrin2:

http://www.film.com/features/story/five-reasons-we-love-matthew/20757669

I have to cure my heart because I lost Michael... :tears: :emot-sad:My life won't be the same...

Anyway the good news is that our national television is going to play CM season 2.I'm going to refresh my memory and to watch it again!:biggrin2:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am!

I just found this on the intertnet today....and I like it and totally agree with it!!!:biggrin2:

I have to cure my heart because I lost Michael...My life won't be the same...

Anyway the good news is that our national television is going to play CM season 2.I'm going to refresh my memory and to watch it again!

great article!!

awwwh I'm so sorry...I'd feel like that if I lost Reidy... :tears::huglove:

I hope CM will cheer you up :huglove:

Shemar is a bad, bad boy!

very very bad :bash::teehee:

I just watched the Season 4 finale....I didn't think the episodes (there were 2) were that great...I hope the show won't suffer because of the writers they lost....but the last scene was :shocked:

where my CM girls at??? haven't seen ye around in aaaages!

So, look what Shemar has been hiding from us:

SM_PB_google.jpg

Is it weird that I still think Matthew is way more attractive? Oh man I love the nerds

Hope ye're all well!!

Hi Niamh! :huglove: No, it's not weird, I think so too (therefore it can't be wierd:mf_rosetinted:) I just remembered in one of MGG's "documentaries" he says to someone something like "tell him (Shemar) I have better six packs! Tell him I have seven packs!" :roftl:

Here I am!

I just found this on the intertnet today....and I like it and totally agree with it!!!

I have to cure my heart because I lost Michael...My life won't be the same...

Anyway the good news is that our national television is going to play CM season 2.I'm going to refresh my memory and to watch it again!

I'm so sad about that...my heart just aches aver since I heard about it...God knows will I survive actual watching of those episodes :tears:

I'll probably be refreshing mine too! I love those episodes when he has drug issues, especially the one in New Orleans, when he misses the flight (rebellious Dr Reid:naughty:) :wub2:

Hi Niamh! :huglove: No, it's not weird, I think so too (therefore it can't be wierd:mf_rosetinted) I just remembered in one of MGG's "documentaries" he says to someone something like "tell him (Shemar) I have better six packs! Tell him I have seven packs!" :roftl

I'm so sad about that...my heart just aches aver since I heard about it...God knows will I survive actual watching of those episodes :tears

I'll probably be refreshing mine too! I love those episodes when he has drug issues, especially the one in New Orleans, when he misses the flight (rebellious Dr Reid:naughty:) :wub2:

hehe, nerds beat muscles any day! :naughty: I don't remember the line about "seven packs".....but it sounds very funny hahahahaha :roftl:

Oh yeah, rebellious Reid :das:

Yeah I hope you're not toooooo upset watching those episodes of Michael.... :sad:

omg lol I'm just watching a Sunday afternoon film on tv here and MGG appears!!!!!!

It's called RV with Robin Williams, and MGG is like a dirty hillbilly hahaha

wait I'll try and get a pic lmao

EDIT: ok it's only small but you get the idea :roftl:

006HRV_Matthew_Gray_Gubler_001.jpg

I also found a clip hahahaha http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TXyEO-iX92M/

Edited by neeve272

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry for him, hope it all heels well and quick! I've never thought you could get open fracture by dancing :boxed: Maybe his partner landed on him :teehee: Or maybe it was break dance :naughty: And maybe it's not open fracture at all, just his crazy drawing, which by the way, fights just about everything I've ever learned in anatomy classes :roftl: Anyway I hope he'll recover soooon!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Edited by Vedrana

I'm really sorry for him, hope it all heels well and quick! I've never thought you could get open fracture by dancing :boxed: Maybe his partner landed on him :teehee: Or maybe it was break dance :naughty: And maybe it's not open fracture at all, just his crazy drawing, which by the way, fights just about everything I've ever learned in anatomy classes :roftl: Anyway I hope he'll recover soooon!:wub2::wub2:

:lmao: hahahaha

Did he really get it from dancing?? How do you know?

Here are his last few twitters:

not walking for 2 months

but can't be stopped from dancing on the floor

i just gained a lot more respect for peg legged pirates. it's way harder than you think. especially on a swaying boat.

He's sooooo cute!

How is everyone here??

xxx

umm, I figure that out from his blog "kubiak" :blink: You think I got it wrong? Could be. Don't know :blink:... in any case not even his mismatched socks saved him this time:naughty: :wub2:

And it is him on twitter! I thought it was fake account :blush-anim-cl: I definitely have to register there!

2 months!! That's really horrible!

I'm fine..sort of..thanks for asking...I'll be fine is maybe more honest answer..What about you? Moving to States soon?

umm, I figure that out from his blog "kubiak" :blink: You think I got it wrong? Could be. Don't know :blink... in any case not even his mismatched socks saved him this time:naughty :wub2

And it is him on twitter! I thought it was fake account :blush-anim-cl I definitely have to register there!

2 months!! That's really horrible!

I'm fine..sort of..thanks for asking...I'll be fine is maybe more honest answer..What about you? Moving to States soon?

OMG I read that blog but I never realised that it was how he hurt himself :doh: hahahahahahaha

Nope, it's really him...he said it on another blog ;):das:

Oh no, is everything ok? :sad::huglove: Let me know if I can do anything.....

I'm fine...moving back to Ireland in two weeks, and then to the States in August..can't wait! First I have to have my visa interview and then book flights :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

I love kitchen towels (if that's how are those called:blink:) on crutches! :roftl: Men & kitchen - always sexy combination!:naughty:

he looks great...as usually...but sad...and his status on myspace that day was "heart matches knee" :sad:

here's his latest pic from myspace

l_e14a11f44ff244649a88e9ff5c511fb9.jpg

:roftl:

kisses for u girls :huglove:

I love kitchen towels (if that's how are those called:blink:) on crutches! :roftl: Men & kitchen - always sexy combination!:naughty:

he looks great...as usually...but sad...and his status on myspace that day was "heart matches knee" :sad:

here's his latest pic from myspace

l_e14a11f44ff244649a88e9ff5c511fb9.jpg

:roftl:

kisses for u girls :huglove:

he is so funny :roftl: I guess he doesn't understand that we would all choose him over Shemar!! :das:

Awwwh so he's broken up with Kat Dennings? That's sad; I've liked her since I saw her in Raising Dad...she's also good in Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist (that's a cute film)...they were a sweet couple.

Kisses for you too!!

he is so funny :roftl: I guess he doesn't understand that we would all choose him over Shemar!! :das:

Awwwh so he's broken up with Kat Dennings? That's sad; I've liked her since I saw her in Raising Dad...she's also good in Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist (that's a cute film)...they were a sweet couple.

Kisses for you too!!

always!!!:wub2:

I don't know :blink: maybe...and maybe it was something else... but in case he is single now, I know one fabulous, also single girl, only half way across the world :naughty:

but what, I'm willing to travel and there are planes, right? it just seems they're crushing too often lately:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, I always wanted to see LA :naughty::wub2:

here are some HQ pics of that premiere night

http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/matthew-gray-gubler-premiere-fox-searchlights-500-days-120611.html?t=120611

this is also from his myspace, the way he saw himself on the premiere:roftl:

l_11275738f5884ddca57ce3d989444565.jpg

It seems he is one vanity-free man..not afraid to joke on his own expense..great quality..and I guess rare, especially in Hollywood.

always!!!:wub2:

I don't know :blink: maybe...and maybe it was something else... but in case he is single now, I know one fabulous, also single girl, only half way across the world :naughty:

but what, I'm willing to travel and there are planes, right? it just seems they're crushing too often lately:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, I always wanted to see LA :naughty::wub2:

here are some HQ pics of that premiere night

http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/matthew-gray-gubler-premiere-fox-searchlights-500-days-120611.html?t=120611

thanks for the pics! soooo cute.

hehe, yes, I think MGG should come to Europe... :das:

this is also from his myspace, the way he saw himself on the premiere:roftl:

l_11275738f5884ddca57ce3d989444565.jpg

It seems he is one vanity-free man..not afraid to joke on his own expense..great quality..and I guess rare, especially in Hollywood.

he really is.......he's so down-to-earth :wub2:

Oh no, is everything ok? :sad::huglove: Let me know if I can do anything.....

first time I read this my keyboard wasn't working, and than later I forgot to answer you, I'm sorry and thank you so much, It's really sweet of you :huglove: but I guess it was just bad day because right now I can't even remember what it was!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

thanks for the pics! soooo cute.

hehe, yes, I think MGG should come to Europe... :das:

he really is.......he's so down-to-earth :wub2:

well, you'll be in the States soon...so :das: and I still can't believe you choose Texas over LA:shocked:

:wink2:

first time I read this my keyboard wasn't working, and than later I forgot to answer you, I'm sorry and thank you so much, It's really sweet of you :huglove: but I guess it was just bad day because right now I can't even remember what it was!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

well, you'll be in the States soon...so :das: and I still can't believe you choose Texas over LA:shocked:

:wink2:

awwwh you're welcome, I'm glad you're feeling good now :wink2:

Lol I know......I could've lived in the same city as Gube and all those celebs, but I think it's more important that I study what I want to study! :blush-anim-cl:

xxx

• 2 months later...
hello everyone! :bye:

5th season starts tomorrow !:groupwave:

(in US, so if anyone has a link where it can be watched online I would really really appreciate it)

:huglove::bye:

I kept meaning to bump this thread! I'm happy to hear that Matthew is starting to walk again!

Yes it's back on tomorrow! It's usually uploaded onto surfthechannel the next day, so that's your best bet.

How are you doing?

And all Reid's other wives? :naughty: I've missed you girls!

I kept meaning to bump this thread! I'm happy to hear that Matthew is starting to walk again!

Yes it's back on tomorrow! It's usually uploaded onto surfthechannel the next day, so that's your best bet.

How are you doing?

And all Reid's other wives? :naughty: I've missed you girls!

Thanks, I'll try there when I get a chance:thumb_yello:

I'm fine, thanks, how about you, how's Texas so far? :das:

re his knee- I'm completely amazed how much damage he mange to make by himself. On the solid ground. No extreme sports involved.

Check out latest pic he put on twitter. Beyond cute!!!:wub2:

He still has the same look in his eyes, and that super cute little nose.:blush-anim-cl: