uhsofamous

Thanks, I'll try there when I get a chance:thumb_yello:

I'm fine, thanks, how about you, how's Texas so far? :das:

re his knee- I'm completely amazed how much damage he mange to make by himself. On the solid ground. No extreme sports involved.

Check out latest pic he put on twitter. Beyond cute!!!:wub2:

He still has the same look in his eyes, and that super cute little nose.:blush-anim-cl:

I know, lol. I can't wait to see the episodes and what they're doing with his leg, lol.

Texas is great! I'm very very busy with coursework, but I love it!

xxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I just logged in to post that link.....I love it!

:biggrin2:

oooooooh, Guber fans here on MFC :wub2:

I just discovered him recently, I mean, I already knew him from the tv show but I don't usually watch, I started to watch recently :blink: and I'm sorry for my crap English :original:

I'm always posting MGG's stuff on my tumblelog :biggrin2:

he's so great, I've discovered him just over a year ago and have been online stalking him ever since! :naughty: and it's pure pleasure I must say!:blush-anim-cl:

I don't see anything wrong with your English, maybe because mine is crap too :naughty: meaning - we'll understand each other perfectly!:naughty:

I've been on your blog, and for last couple days wanted to tell you but forgot, that I really like it! It kinda fits my current (or permanent?) state of mind :mf_rosetinted:

I love this show! and also MGG!

me too. obviously :blush-anim-cl: and The Killers also:wink2:

he's so great, I've discovered him just over a year ago and have been online stalking him ever since! :naughty: and it's pure pleasure I must say!:blush-anim-cl:

I don't see anything wrong with your English, maybe because mine is crap too :naughty: meaning - we'll understand each other perfectly!:naughty:

I've been on your blog, and for last couple days wanted to tell you but forgot, that I really like it! It kinda fits my current (or permanent?) state of mind :mf_rosetinted:

me too. obviously :blush-anim-cl: and The Killers also:wink2:

hellow my friend!

Thank you :huglove: I love Tumblr, is an easy way to reblog the things we see on the Internet and we like :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys :bye: I've just watched the last CM episode, "Outfoxed", it was great and all...but I wish that some American movie or TV show would sometime mention my home country in some other contest, not just civil war all the time! :boxed: That war lasted 3 years and we exist for centuries! :aah: Their unsub was a girl born in the same year and in the same town as me. :aah: Honestly, it killed all the entertainment and joy from watching the episode. :boxed:

And they pronounced pretty much everything wrong. I've expected more from genius Reid :mf_rosetinted:

I know I'm probably exaggerating...but I have justed finished the episode so I'm still under impression, and that's so sensitive issue for me :sad:

bye bye hope you're all well :huglove:

PS I looove Reid's long hair!:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys :bye: I've just watched the last CM episode, "Outfoxed", it was great and all...but I wish that some American movie or TV show would sometime mention my home country in some other contest, not just civil war all the time! :boxed: That war lasted 3 years and we exist for centuries! :aah: Their unsub was a girl born in the same year and in the same town as me. :aah: Honestly, it killed all the entertainment and joy from watching the episode. :boxed:

And they pronounced pretty much everything wrong. I've expected more from genius Reid :mf_rosetinted:

I know I'm probably exaggerating...but I have justed finished the episode so I'm still under impression, and that's so sensitive issue for me :sad:

bye bye hope you're all well :huglove:

PS I looove Reid's long hair!:blush-anim-cl:

Hey girl, I'm so sorry about that. I can kind of relate because when I tell people I'm from Ireland they say "oh aren't there lots of bombings there?" :blink: They don't realise that is in one part, Northern Ireland, and hasn't been going on for a while. But I guess I do appreciate that they have some awareness of problems in other countries. But I understad your frustration, and I hope there will be more publicity about Serbia that's not related to the war.

And they pronounced everything wrong?? That's disappointing!!

I just watched episode 100............I must warn ye, it's sad..... I won't say anything else.

And yes, Reid's hair is AMAZING!!

Love to all

xxx

Hey girl, I'm so sorry about that. I can kind of relate because when I tell people I'm from Ireland they say "oh aren't there lots of bombings there?" :blink: They don't realise that is in one part, Northern Ireland, and hasn't been going on for a while. But I guess I do appreciate that they have some awareness of problems in other countries. But I understad your frustration, and I hope there will be more publicity about Serbia that's not related to the war.

And they pronounced everything wrong?? That's disappointing!!

I just watched episode 100............I must warn ye, it's sad..... I won't say anything else.

And yes, Reid's hair is AMAZING!!

Love to all

xxx

With that kind of presentation I feel like they're just feeding prejudices even more. But that happens all the time and with wide range of different issues all around the world. Btw, war was in Bosnia, from 1992 to 1995. I was born and before the war lived there, and the unsub from that episode was born in Sarajevo in 1982, just like me :aah: hmm, wondering how come I didn't become a serial killer :rolls_eyes: Technically, there was no war in Serbia, apart form southern province (Kosovo, and they declared independence two years ago). And NATO bombing. Yeah, "just" that.

about pronunciation, maybe I'm being too strict :blush-anim-cl: but I hardly recognized some words they should have call me to help them! :naughty:

I watched 100th episode :sad: it really is soo sad. I think T. Gibson was great, I love him, my 2nd favorite on the show! I liked him in some others shows too.

and on the lighter note...new documenary!!!:boing: in case you missed it.:wink2: just don't know why it says episode 10 :blink:

With that kind of presentation I feel like they're just feeding prejudices even more. But that happens all the time and with wide range of different issues all around the world. Btw, war was in Bosnia, from 1992 to 1995. I was born and before the war lived there, and the unsub from that episode was born in Sarajevo in 1982, just like me :aah: hmm, wondering how come I didn't become a serial killer :rolls_eyes: Technically, there was no war in Serbia, apart form southern province (Kosovo, and they declared independence two years ago). And NATO bombing. Yeah, "just" that.

about pronunciation, maybe I'm being too strict :blush-anim-cl: but I hardly recognized some words they should have call me to help them! :naughty:

I watched 100th episode :sad: it really is soo sad. I think T. Gibson was great, I love him, my 2nd favorite on the show! I liked him in some others shows too.

and on the lighter note...new documenary!!!:boing: in case you missed it.:wink2: just don't know why it says episode 10 :blink:

I know, I guess people just put Former Yugoslavia together and think the war was everywhere.....I'm sorry. Right, she became a serial killer because of that.....that's a bit far-fetched, I agree. But then again all the unsubs in the show have some trauma or genetic problem and the the environment can be a trigger...I don't think they were saying that the war was the whole reason. The average person can deal with trauma, but there will always be someone who can't......

Yes, they should have! And they should've gotten Matthew to make the call personally.....:wub2:

Yeaaaah he acts so well...it was heartbreaking. I was in tears, like really badly.....

I know, it's good..not the funniest one, but he looks gorgeous in it! But yeah I saw "10" and I was like... did I miss like 4 epsisodes? :roftl:

xxx

I know, I guess people just put Former Yugoslavia together and think the war was everywhere.....I'm sorry. Right, she became a serial killer because of that.....that's a bit far-fetched, I agree. But then again all the unsubs in the show have some trauma or genetic problem and the the environment can be a trigger...I don't think they were saying that the war was the whole reason. The average person can deal with trauma, but there will always be someone who can't......

Yes, they should have! And they should've gotten Matthew to make the call personally.....:wub2:

Yeaaaah he acts so well...it was heartbreaking. I was in tears, like really badly.....

I know, it's good..not the funniest one, but he looks gorgeous in it! But yeah I saw "10" and I was like... did I miss like 4 epsisodes? :roftl:

xxx

yes, yes, you're right, that's not the only reason. It's always combination of more factors.

YES! Mathew personally! You just know everything right! :naughty:

I also cried a bit, not too badly, surprisingly...cause I tend to do that way too easy :aah:

yes, yes, you're right, that's not the only reason. It's always combination of more factors.

YES! Mathew personally! You just know everything right! :naughty:

I also cried a bit, not too badly, surprisingly...cause I tend to do that way too easy :aah:

:naughty:

Yeah, I cry at everything, hahaha. EVERY episode of Ghost Whisperer, where the ghost sees "the light" and starts saying goodbye, I fall apart, lol.

OK I've got to finish a paper.....it was great talking to you again!!!

xxx

:naughty:

Yeah, I cry at everything, hahaha. EVERY episode of Ghost Whisperer, where the ghost sees "the light" and starts saying goodbye, I fall apart, lol.

OK I've got to finish a paper.....it was great talking to you again!!!

xxx

:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ok, you are definitely worse than me!

the weirdest thing that makes me cry is children singing :naughty: when they are little...and singing...it's just too cute to handle :blush-anim-cl:

it was great talking to you too, good luck with your paper, see you :bye:

• 3 months later...

hey!

how are my fellow wives? It's been a while.....

Did you lovely ladies see the episode Matthew directed? I thought it was great! I loved his line "but they are the most dangerous"...do ye remember that part? Oh Reid, always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time :roftl:

Hugs to everyone!

hey!

how are my fellow wives? It's been a while.....

Did you lovely ladies see the episode Matthew directed? I thought it was great! I loved his line "but they are the most dangerous"...do ye remember that part? Oh Reid, always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time :roftl:

Hugs to everyone!

Hey :biggrin2::huglove:

I still haven't managed to watch it :sad:... and I was super excited about it :aah: I still am... I believe it's great, hopefully I'll watch it soon, I'm going to my first Mika's gig in couple of days, so that's kind of primary at the moment :naughty::wub2::boing:

Hey :biggrin2::huglove:

I still haven't managed to watch it :sad:... and I was super excited about it :aah: I still am... I believe it's great, hopefully I'll watch it soon, I'm going to my first Mika's gig in couple of days, so that's kind of primary at the moment :naughty::wub2::boing:

Oh niiiiiice! I'm so glad he's going to see you ladies, finally! Haev an amazing time! Matt and I will be waiting for ye to get back ;)

• 3 weeks later...