MFCers say "HELLO" at the gigs!

Suzy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm quite sure though :biggrin2:

Is there a vid?? Lol... I'm sure about HMDYLM I can even show you when... But as I said it might have happened twice. And actually the HMDYLM moment is quite short so you might be right about RR. The rest was just an extra ;)

I'm sorry Niki27 but I haven't seen you in the queue, and about my presents,

I gave them to Mono or Droopsy who gave them to security.

The banner; haven't seen it.:thumbdown:

I have called you by phone at 3.30 something and you told me you where inside of Forest and not at a parking lot, so I don't know what to believe anymore.

But it doesn't matter anymore.

I don't want to have a fight over this but I was disappointed and I 'm sure I wasn't the only one.

1) If you don't want a fight, don't attack people openly on a thread.

2) I was on the parking lot(s). Only entered the venue at 6:20PM. If you had asked me to get your gifts I would have done so as soon as possible. You didn't mention anything. I don't even remember you calling me to be honnest cause loads of people did that day. And as I said I was wetting my pants and was a bit confused cause I didn't know if I would get into the venue or not.

3) I came to the queue asking if anyone had gifts at one point. These were given to Cherisse so that she would give it to M and the boys.

And I'm also very disappointed. You have no idea what happened that day. So before judging and biting publicly, at least ask what happened in a more private way.

BTW haven't attacked you but I feel like you are attacking me now,didn't even mentioned your name.

Was just describing what happened at my gig from my point of view.

I just know you weren't in the queue. And I didn't ring you anymore because some one told me you where inside and weren't coming back at the queue, so there was no point for calling you anymore.

You don't have to babysit me but I thought being the representative, you should at least be there.

I don't know what happened exactly but I have some clue's.

I'm not planning to share them over here.

It's just strange, something has happened and no one from the MFC may know about it.

I'm sorry this is the last thing I would say about this on here. I promise.

You did attack me personally since I'm the only Belgian representative here... And twice I suggested to settle this in private, twice you replied on the thread...

You're now trying to create some kind of secrecy around it all. When I say what happened is between me and Blue, it is, end of the story. I don't see why I should talk about it on MFC unless I'm asked (gently and privately:p).

*sings*

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today...

Can you feel the Mika love on this forum lately?:wub2: :wub2:

we were just talking about during which song it was when mika stared at us in dusseldorf :naughty: i'm sure it was ring ring though!

:naughty:

Aww Mikastares.

You know Im getting really really sad recently .. Im going into so many threads and people are arguing :emot-sad:

We know, you're a lover not a fighter. :bleh:

Mmm to get back to the topic... isn't there an recognizable accessory we could all wear in the queue? I mean... for the winter gigs a MFC flashy (or not that flashy) scarf could do the trick and at least we wouldn't get that sick after the gigs ;)

But of course it all depends on the price...

Mmm to get back to the topic... isn't there an recognizable accessory we could all wear in the queue? I mean... for the winter gigs a MFC flashy (or not that flashy) scarf could do the trick and at least we wouldn't get that sick after the gigs ;)

But of course it all depends on the price...

A lot of people have the flashing hearts.

However it does take a lot of courage to go up to a large group of people - even though you know that they are from here and that they will be really friendly. I did it at Birmingham last time and at Somerset House and got a good reception ... this time I was feeling a bit under the weather and so didn't approach people. However I did have my flashing heart on (and I made mum wear one too!) and although some MFCers walked past us, no one approached me. It would be nice if sometimes things were a bit two way.

The badge idea is really good. Especially because I am hopeless with names, and if you do approach the large group you are given a load of names in one hit, which you then can't remember! Would someone tell me how to do my name in the MFC letters and then I wear that on the 4th as well as my flashing heart :thumb_yello: Hopefully I will be feeling a bit better next week and will have the confidence back to approach people again!

The badge idea is really good. Especially because I am hopeless with names, and if you do approach the large group you are given a load of names in one hit, which you then can't remember! Would someone tell me how to do my name in the MFC letters and then I wear that on the 4th as well as my flashing heart :thumb_yello: Hopefully I will be feeling a bit better next week and will have the confidence back to approach people again!

To London I'll bring THIS badge again. With the rainbow keycord. And the Beads will be attached to my bag. :wink2:

The logo thingie was quite easy to make. :thumb_yello: