VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the new results! What has happened over night? :shocked::thumbdown:

Keep voting!!

Me neither.:thumbdown: I don't know how this is possible.:blink:

In 2007 I think the best is:

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

21.8%

Shine - Take That

21.6%

Grace Kelly - Mika

19.5%

Umbrella - Rihanna

14.6%

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

14.4%

How To Save A Life - Fray

2.7%

Beautiful Liar - Beyonce/Shakira

2.4%

Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs

1.1%

500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) - The Proclaimers

1%

The Way I Are - Timbaland

1%

I haven't voted much these past 24 hours either, I've just been too busy.

If other artists' fans are using cheating systems to vote (computer programmes I mean, which I suspect may be the case) then there is no way we can win. Us being the honest types we are :bleh:

And Mika doesn't care, after all. He said so on Jo Whiley this morning - he's not even so bothered that GK is the most downloaded song of the year, or so he says, and I actually believe him.

So...for all those reasons, I am officially throwing in the towel with this vote. Sorry!

:thumb_yello:

Come onnnnnnnnnnnn never give up :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Sorry Freddie but I have. :boxed:

I will still vote once or twice a day but I just can't face scrolling down that page 200 times a day any longer!

It has started giving me anxiety dreams (seriously, way out of all proportion:roftl: ).

Okay, I did an extra early shift today, but now I'm back for the "late shift" duty. Are you back home now Suzy? I never really read a full report from your trip/concert did you write one? Of course I saw the video and I think you were just brilliant (and btw Mika was rather cute in that video too)

Thanks for putting in the extra hours...:naughty:

Yes, I'm back. Hard to believe that I got the opportunity to experience this incredible trip.

Here's where you can find my long winded report (mostly what led up to the gig, though and not too much about the concert itself). Thank you for your kind words...:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=897503&postcount=376

*Sorry to go off on a tangent here, folks.*

KEEP VOTING! :thumb_yello:

I haven't voted much these past 24 hours either, I've just been too busy.

If other artists' fans are using cheating systems to vote (computer programmes I mean, which I suspect may be the case) then there is no way we can win. Us being the honest types we are :bleh:

:thumb_yello:

I've been voting a lot, and the results, as I can see, they don't make sense....:insane:

next voting opportunity, let's contact someone who knows about computers and give them back the favor. If they can cheat and it's allowed because it's internet...:sneaky2: