Mika @ Centre, Brighton - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Sivan , Summer and I have just woken up - still only had about 5 hours sleep so we're a bit....zombie-like. None of us even know what day/month/time of day or night it is and my voice has almost gone.

Got some good pics/vids but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post them as we're all off to Griffin House and then out with Sara and the others tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning? (Or tonight if I come back early...which is very likely)

HELLO Jennie:wink2:

please do post your photos they were fab from what i remember looking through them at 2.30 am this morning ! oh and the footage :biggrin2:

now i must start my review .................

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

HELLO Jennie:wink2:

please do post your photos they were fab from what i remember looking through them at 2.30 am this morning ! oh and the footage :biggrin2:

now i must start my review .................

Still waiting :sneaky2:

Welcome to Kev - lucky Blue Eyes, with a hubby who enjoys the

big man too!!! :thumb_yello:

Well .. whre to start .... without telling you all about my trip in to much detail it was really excellent!:wub2:

Having taken the early morning flight from Edinburgh I arrrived in Brighton about 11.30am... settled in and had a wander ... really pleased my hotel was 2 doors away from Brighton Centre ! esp as weather was starting to look wet ! oh no not another Glasgow ! well no need of taxis this time atleast..

had been in touch with Bab and Jemma re arrivals andnext thing i knew Babs Kata and jen and ben had arrived ( Ben jen's other half, very sweet !)

they decided to come over to my hotel for a drink to warm up and we had a lovely time with eactoher chatting and getting to know one another, like Jen said , like we'd all been friends already :roftl: they we ce in got ourselves back over to the centre and the queue started to get excited, i like this bit it fun !

It was quite an organised thing once in, swapping tickets for wrist bands and then queueing again when inside ( in front row)once it was the ususal wait and chatter and excitment. :roftl: :roftl:

Well .. whre to start .... without telling you all about my trip in to much detail it was really excellent!:wub2:

Having taken the early morning flight from Edinburgh I arrrived in Brighton about 11.30am... settled in and had a wander ... really pleased my hotel was 2 doors away from Brighton Centre ! esp as weather was starting to look wet ! oh no not another Glasgow ! well no need of taxis this time atleast..

had been in touch with Bab and Jemma re arrivals andnext thing i knew Babs Kata and jen and ben had arrived ( Ben jen's other half, very sweet !)

they decided to come over to my hotel for a drink to warm up and we had a lovely time with eactoher chatting and getting to know one another, like Jen said , like we'd all been friends already :roftl: they we ce in got ourselves back over to the centre and the queue started to get excited, i like this bit it fun !

It was quite an organised thing once in, swapping tickets for wrist bands and then queueing again when inside ( in front row)once it was the ususal wait and chatter and excitment. :roftl: :roftl:

Ok - so good so far................:mf_rosetinted:

It's like one of those games.

Mika takes aspirin

Mika takes pill.

Mika takes drugs.

Mika is an addict.

Let's just stop this now!

And don't mis -quote me, please!s !

Funny Babs !!!!

I agree, some over reaction on this front.....

I remember being a Durranie and it's nothig like that !!!

He's just getting more exposure and i guess a lot of you guys are used to him being less exposed ! not right words there but you know what i mean ... anyway ... i'm fading here but i'll go on !!!

:roftl: ... anyway .. Palladium were good again... 2nd time and i liked them again but of course it's the Mika we were all wating for...

We had a bit of unfortunte pushing from behind, both Kata and me but nothing we could not handle ... the place was full and excited by the time Mika blasted on to stage all in white with RELAX !

beautiful as ever and right in front of us he was a vision !:wub2:

I thought he was really full of energy and having fun but also controlled... he said people told him not to talk too much at the start of gigs ( who ? WHY ? )but he didin't care he was going to talk to us all anyway ! sweet .... though he could have done more of it from my point of view :blush-anim-cl:

the performance was slick and over far to quickly!

MM was great but as mentioned started as SD ! tease !!!!!

at one point he dropped his mic ..... he said i dropped the mic when i was 6 i'll do it when i'm 60 !!!

:wub2: It was over too quickly of course and there was no second relax encore but it had been great ! Mika was just amazing... lots of eye contact too with the MFCers i think :wub2:

we then ventured out back but did find quite a gathering ... i got lost on the way and had to call babs .. phone nearly dead at this point ... anyway i found a spot near to his van and managed to stay there til he came out ...

he did sign a few things for folk but there were too many for him to do them all ... he got to infront of me and i handed him my lollipop i had been waving in the concert ... he took it , smiled real sweetly and said thanks ..... then piled in to the van .... stopping to speak to Jacks family ... very nice:thumb_yello:

I really felt it was worth going all the way again to se him so quickly after Glasgow but am felt like i am left wanting more !!!:blush-anim-cl:

I guess you guys know how that feels .... :naughty:

I have been going over it all day in my mind and i really did have a great time and met some lovely MFcers in to the bargain:thumb_yello:

Just got back after a night out with about 20ish MFCers? and I'm a bit tired but I'm gonna try and upload my photos for you now...

We decided that however tired and completely exhausted we were last night/ this morning it was totally worth it because we've forgotten about all of that now (although at the time it was horrible :thumbdown:)

...I'll upload the best of my pics and then maybe the videos for you!

...I'll upload the best of my pics and then maybe the videos for you!

OMG Jennie! Your photos are AMAZING! Thank you so much!

I love each one more than the next... truly appreciate your uploading!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

He certainly is a SUPER HERO, he can even summon up balls of light with his hands !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

mikabrightonnov07005.jpg

Jen ... just like your 'hero' Peter Petrelli :wub2:

He's either a super hero or he's wearing a darn lot of bling on that one hand of his. :naughty::wink2: