Mika @ Centre, Brighton - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivan , Summer and I have just woken up - still only had about 5 hours sleep so we're a bit....zombie-like. None of us even know what day/month/time of day or night it is and my voice has almost gone.

Got some good pics/vids but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post them as we're all off to Griffin House and then out with Sara and the others tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning? (Or tonight if I come back early...which is very likely)

Great pics and report, and nice to see you have joined MFC Kev!! (I have seen Jules posts and pics before so I knew you were her other half!!)

PS Don't miss the free Queen +PR download, I know you are both big Queen fans!!

PPS were Mikey and Mika wearing glow stick halos??

Kata and I have been up for about half an hour and also feel rough as dogs. No comments please.

We got home about 4.30am.

*waves to jules and kev, jenga, vicki, ben, jennie, sivan, summer, sara, jems, hope you are all feeling as rough as us. :naughty:

Now we have to go and do other stuff, meet mfcers for dinner, from airport, oh such busy life, we are wrecked.

Great gig, we also had been thinking about the things Jenga has said, like the mobbing and his slightly manic look.

Things are changing and changing fast.

That's life I guess.

Great pics and report, and nice to see you have joined MFC Kev!! (I have seen Jules posts and pics before so I knew you were her other half!!)

PS Don't miss the free Queen +PR download, I know you are both big Queen fans!!

PPS were Mikey and Mika wearing glow stick halos??

Someone threw a glowstick on the stage, and Mika put it on for a short time when he was on the piano, while mumbling something about 'death by glowstick' during the third song. Can't remember Mikey wearing one, but hey, I never remember much so.....

Great gig, we also had been thinking about the things Jenga has said, like the mobbing and his slightly manic look.

Things are changing and changing fast.

That's life I guess.

:emot-sad::emot-sad: this is really rather depressing and worrying, is my mind working overtime or do you mean he is "on" something to help keep him going, I truly hope he doesn't have to resort to that, surely his mum would make him sit on the naughty step if he went out of line. *tries to lighten her worries up with a joke*

Someone threw a glowstick on the stage, and Mika put it on for a short time when he was on the piano, while mumbling something about 'death by glowstick' during the third song. Can't remember Mikey wearing one, but hey, I never remember much so.....

Mikey is wearing one in one of Kev's photos.

yeah i didnt quite get what he said about Glowsticks.........mikey had one on his head for a while...Im feeling rough today and no excuse, I dont know how you and Kata keep going:shocked:...Miss you:sad:

And nice to see you posting now Kev. Thanks for the report and pics, I have got to get my pics on, they are not great but okay...

:emot-sad::emot-sad: this is really rather depressing and worrying, is my mind working overtime or do you mean he is "on" something to help keep him going, I truly hope he doesn't have to resort to that, surely his mum would make him sit on the naughty step if he went out of line. *tries to lighten her worries up with a joke*

Nah don't put words into our mouths here, we aren't really implying anything, it just made us wonder a bit...perhaps he was just very pleased to see us again :shocked::naughty:

Sivan , Summer and I have just woken up - still only had about 5 hours sleep so we're a bit....zombie-like. None of us even know what day/month/time of day or night it is and my voice has almost gone.

Got some good pics/vids but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post them as we're all off to Griffin House and then out with Sara and the others tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning? (Or tonight if I come back early...which is very likely)

suppose you'll be wanting money for christmas to pay for all these mika gigs wont you? no wonder you've never got any money...... i'm just really jealous thats all

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :biggrin2:

As for the mobbing of MIKA's car I dont think that was quite what it seemed. We were stood quite close and the car went to leave and then stopped (we're guessing at MIKA's request) so that he could wind his window down and talk to Jacks family and friends. They were stood on the other side of the car in the road and once they had finished talking to MIKA they moved away respectfully and the car drove off unobstructed (unless you count lots of waves and shouts of WE LOVE YOU MIKA coming from the kirb)

I can see how it might have looked like something more sinister from further down the road but I really don't think there was a problem at all.

Oh isn't it always good to get a different perspective on these things.:biggrin2:

I wondered whether MIKA was a bit hyper on cold medication (because I currently have a child who is prone to that too)

or maybe it really is just doing so many gigs in a verging-on-exhausted state that makes him a bit delirious???

I don't care and mind and worry about anything but mika taking drugs or medicines and become addicted to them, including alcohol.

i can accept fans being delirious about him...it's just the fee to be paid when you get famous.

but not something about his integrity and health, this may worry me a lot.

i hope family is enough to keep the big bad wolf off him!

Well, it's just a few more nights. I'm confident that he will stay the course as now a temporary end is in sight. I'm not surprised about the fact that some might have perceived him as overly hyper. I'm sure (but maybe it's just me) that it takes more than just willpower to get though his incredibly energetic shows (not suspecting anything dodgy, though) and moreover turn each new show into the best gig ever in spite of illness and visible exhaustion. I can't think of anybody else who delivers like he does. And that against all odds - or maybe just in spite of them. I think the fact that he admitted to have thought about just not playing the other night is very telling. But somehow he will make it through those last three shows, I'm sure.

I cant get my photos to upload on here so they on on myspace page in the pics section:mf_rosetinted:

Kev, you were alot closer to Mika, so will have a better prespective on it, Im glad it wasnt at it looked.....still its not so easy to say hello to him, well done to you and Jules for managing to..:thumb_yello:

It was so great to see everyone:bleh:

Robertine, his mum must be looking out for, like you say, so im sure its just all the excitement making him go wild and that is why we love him:roftl:

hello! so we woke up! going to the griffin house soon :)

hmmmm mika looked FINE to me last night... he was great as allways :punk:

loooved the show and i think i have some good pictures! i just wish we had more time online! to post stuff!

i better go pack for the house now... cant wait to meet everyone!!!

Robertine, his mum must be looking out for, like you say, so im sure its just all the excitement making him go wild and that is why we love him:roftl:

I'm pretty sure it helps. So maybe it is all about natural release of adrenaline...

Oh, and I almost forgot: Welcome Kev! You're already famous as you are the one who was in charge for Blue Eyes' siggie, right? I bow to you. emoadyouarethemanhl3ei0.gif

Thanks for the wonderful photos, Kevin! And :welcomeani: officially!

Love all the reports (except the ones implying Mika might be over-

medicating -- that's worrisome :( ) So wish I could have been there... and

for the last 3 upcoming shows... At least we get to live them

vicariously! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Thanks for the wonderful photos, Kevin! And :welcomeani: officially!

Love all the reports (except the ones implying Mika might be over-

medicating -- that's worrisome :( ) So wish I could have been there... and

for the last 3 upcoming shows... At least we get to live them

vicariously! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

MIKA IS FINE!!! lol

wish u were here to ;)