dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god, I've just read about the cancellations on the BBC website!:shocked:

I've broken my "no MFC before 9pm" rule to come and check it out here.

Carri: I'm sooooooo sorry for your children. It brought tears to my eyes because I remembered how it felt explaining that Mika had cancelled to my kids at the Big Chill. I feel really so sorry for Blue too and all the others from overseas, but's it's much tougher on the kids.

Do we know just how ill Mika is? I guess that he must be really bad to cancel at such short notice. We said all along that he was doing too much, but did he listen to us oldlings? Let's hope that he learns from this and paces himself next year.

Itis really nice of Palladium to put a gig on tomorrow.....but one is bound to think that one is waiting for the main event I feel!

They were due to play tomorrow any way - so its not a special one for us !!

Theo asked - If i had gone to school today do you think he wouldnt have cancelled??? aw!!:shocked:

Carri: I'm sooooooo sorry for your children. It brought tears to my eyes because I remembered how it felt explaining that Mika had cancelled to my kids at the Big Chill. I feel really so sorry for Blue too and all the others from overseas, but's it's much tougher on the kids.

Do we know just how ill Mika is? I guess that he must be really bad to cancel at such short notice. We said all along that he was doing too much, but did he listen to us oldlings? Let's hope that he learns from this and paces himself next year.

hi MM

i spoke to avoca on the phone...she was OBVIOUSLY sad, and i was so sorry , my first thought went to her...:shocked:

I think itis the management that is at fault MM..they just don't seem to realise that with a voice like Mika's it just isn't feasble to do SO many gigs

Theo asked - If i had gone to school today do you think he wouldnt have cancelled??? aw!!:shocked:

oh no!

theo!!! don't say this!

i'm sure mika likes you not going to school...as he did!!!:roftl:

I know this sounds really really bad but I want tickets for the new dates , I hope they go on sale :thumb_yello:

Thats sounds awful I know from the peeps that couldnt make these

i spoke to ticket master about mine and only the refunded ones will go back on sale, and they are expecting a high demand on them

I know this sounds really really bad but I want tickets for the new dates , I hope they go on sale :thumb_yello:

Thats sounds awful I know from the peeps that couldnt make these

Yep, that does sound really, really bad, but I was thinking the same thing!:naughty: (although I don't know that I could justify it so soon, I've managed to get away with a lot this year by saying that it was be months and months before I get to see him again)

Yes and I guess that they will get a bigger crowd!

Kids are SO cute aren't they!!

I think itis the management that is at fault MM..they just don't seem to realise that with a voice like Mika's it just isn't feasble to do SO many gigs

But he must have a say in it. They work for him and it's in their interest to protect his voice.

I think that he's so new to it that he genuinely didn't realise how hard it would be to perform so many gigs in so many countries.

FD

don't be shy...we all thought of going...immediately!

but

monday and tuesday AGAIN!

what's the use of it?

there were two comfortable saturday and sunday just two days before! :biggrin2:

True Robi...I am lucky as I don't work Monday and Tuesday and have already been begging!

FD

don't be shy...we all thought of going...immediately!

but

monday and tuesday AGAIN!

what's the use of it?

there were two comfortable saturday and sunday just two days before! :biggrin2:

Perhaps he will be in the states those days :naughty:

Honestly, I want him to be well, and I do feel awful for those

who have been cancelled on this week... but still I am VERY

anxious to hear about the US tour which is supposed to be

in February! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

i spoke to ticket master about mine and only the refunded ones will go back on sale, and they are expecting a high demand on them

yes

i can understand...i'm afraid i can only hope some of my italian friends are not going anymore and so i can buy their tick....

sounds a bit of a vulture, eh? :shocked:

But he must have a say in it. They work for him and it's in their interest to protect his voice.

I think that he's so new to it that he genuinely didn't realise how hard it would be to perform so many gigs in so many countries.

Yes but that is the point. He is new to it....and young...and that is why he has people..like John.... that are older and should be more experienced..and SHOULD know better