The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

That was a quick night out then, wasn't it? :boxed:

Sorry for your kiddoes... I'm sure they're more than a bit sad :(

Read in the other thread that you treated them to Wagamama's, though...

that was nice! And then they'll be all ready for February, right? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

we need to have a party tonight!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man Im bruised and battered .. what an afternoon , gutted for everyone

:huglove: Fred... I'm sure it's been a brutal day for you...

hi carri.

tell us EVERYTHING

please

from a friendly, wise, lovely warm oldling point of view!

Yes, a first-hand report would be appreciated...

:)

dcdeb

so she gets home - we get ready - just having a quick wee before we walk out the door (about 3.50pm) and Jemma rang to tell us the news!!!!!

Kids quite upset and still wanting to go and see the band and the other MFCers - as apparebtly John (?) not Jerry the manager had said that the rest of the band would come out for a chat ...

so she gets home - we get ready - just having a quick wee before we walk out the door (about 3.50pm) and Jemma rang to tell us the news!!!!!

Kids quite upset and still wanting to go and see the band and the other MFCers - as apparebtly John (?) not Jerry the manager had said that the rest of the band would come out for a chat ...

Yeh its John Carrinevie :thumb_yello:

Evie decided to text Lucio the dj on Capital radio - the big london radio staion - to tell hime about the cancellations - then he announces it on air - so she was quite chuffed.

Decided traffic was too bad so after an entertaining whizz round west london - vie bus lanes - nbo entry roads etc - woops - we ended up back in wimbldeon and hit Wagamanas for supper.....

so decided would head up there any way so kids could meet other mfcers - may be see band and then have some dinner.. . .but traffic was hideously hideous - got as far as Barnes and then sat in traffic¬!!!

thanks carri

i appreciate it very much

thinking you you sat in the traffic is diverting my mind from sad thoughts!

Evie decided to text Lucio the dj on Capital radio - the big london radio staion - to tell hime about the cancellations - then he announces it on air - so she was quite chuffed.

Decided traffic was too bad so after an entertaining whizz round west london - vie bus lanes - nbo entry roads etc - woops - we ended up back in wimbldeon and hit Wagamanas for supper.....

oh

so no mfcers, no band? :boxed:

all this timemy phone has been buzzing and beeping with messages and calls back and forth . . . . .

Palkladium manager was nice - he text to say sorry about cancellations and that maybe we could go to Barfly tomorrow to see palladium - cheap tickets on door - so that was nice.

I Cant as the kids are too young - and suppose I really ought to go to Theos carol concert!!!

all this timemy phone has been buzzing and beeping with messages and calls back and forth . . . . .

Palkladium manager was nice - he text to say sorry about cancellations and that maybe we could go to Barfly tomorrow to see palladium - cheap tickets on door - so that was nice.

I Cant as the kids are too young - and suppose I really ought to go to Theos carol concert!!!

good good mommy she is

so decided would head up there any way so kids could meet other mfcers - may be see band and then have some dinner.. . .but traffic was hideously hideous - got as far as Barnes and then sat in traffic¬!!!

Oh, what a pain! :sneaky2:

Ah well... at least you will have a musical evening! :thumb_yello:

Sorry for Theo and Evie, though... how disappointing. :(

Can't imagine how upset some of the others who were queuing must

feel. :boxed:

dcdeb

i see

so sorry for your kids carri

it seems kids are undergoing so many mika's cancellations...MM's kids, avoca's kids...yours...mika needs to play a nursery room gig just for them! :biggrin2:

Hi,

I think that is an excellent idea Robi! It must be absolutly gutting for the kids...and for everyone else...but it is s difficult for children isn't it

Hi,

I think that is an excellent idea Robi! It must be absolutly gutting for the kids...and for everyone else...but it is s difficult for children isn't it

Hi SL and Carri.............extra special hello to you both because I know you didn't want to be here...and we didn't want to see you..in the nicest possible way of course!