Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec, Canada

sunshine931

omg kath why u awake??? :shocked:

look at me talk... im awake these times to sometimes :bleh:

Hi Sivan! Great to see you! I was just looking through my 'Mika file' last night and saw the pic of me and you! :wub2:

Sometimes I just can't sleep :thumbdown:

Are you back in the States now? I see from your gig dates that you probably are :naughty:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wishing all the concert-goers a fabulous time Monday night!

We'll be anxiously awaiting pics and reports... especially from and

about our Lollipop Girls! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hi Sivan! Great to see you! I was just looking through my 'Mika file' last night and saw the pic of me and you! :wub2:

Sometimes I just can't sleep :thumbdown:

Are you back in the States now? I see from your gig dates that you probably are :naughty:

yeah im in LA...since after the UK... and very happy mika is coming here again cause if i was in israel im sure i wouldnt have seen him :bleh:

u talkin about the pic i have to?

yeah im in LA...since after the UK... and very happy mika is coming here again cause if i was in israel im sure i wouldnt have seen him :bleh:

u talkin about the pic i have to?

Probably..........I am sure we both took a very similar one on the steps at Newcastle :thumb_yello:

That is great that you are going to get to see Mika again SO soon...I have a month to wait...exactly four weeks today...but it is getting nearer:thumb_yello:

We will be getting into trouble for being Off topic :naughty: Not that it has ever bothered me of course! :naughty:

Question: Will there be a seperate gig review thread started? I know that the with the time differences the Montreal people will probably be giving their reports while I'm asleep, but just wondering how much in advance that usually happens? dcdeb? Fred? Anyone?

Question: Will there be a seperate gig review thread started? I know that the with the time differences the Montreal people will probably be giving their reports while I'm asleep, but just wondering how much in advance that usually happens? dcdeb? Fred? Anyone?

I wish everyone who is going a very happy time!

Is there going (or maybe already is) to be a special thread of reports of this gig?

Weehee, Chickadee: we asked the same question at the same time!:roftl:

:woot_jump:

:insane:

I'm debating whether or not I should stay up to read your reports - or go to bed and make sure I get plenty of sleep for my big day the next day....

Sooooo excited for you all!

---

:woot_jump:

:insane:

I'm debating whether or not I should stay up to read your reports - or go to bed and make sure I get plenty of sleep for my big day the next day....

Sooooo excited for you all!

---

Aw, isn’t that a choice between two good, beautiful things!?:wub2:

If life would be like that a little more often!:roftl:

Can’t wait for the reports tonight!

Is this going to be the start of a new tour or the continuation of the Dogdy Holiday tour?

Is there going to be any new songs?:blink:

Have a fabulous night you lucky Canadians and everybody else!:punk:

Aw, isn’t that a choice between two good, beautiful things!?:wub2:

If life would be like that a little more often!:roftl:

Can’t wait for the reports tonight!

Is this going to be the start of a new tour or the continuation of the Dogdy Holiday tour?

Is there going to be any new songs?:blink:

Have a fabulous night you lucky Canadians and everybody else!:punk:

I know- how lucky is she!

Maybe there will be new stuff- didn't Luke say they had been busy rehearsing? Sounds like some surprises to me :thumb_yello: